Daniel

Information Megathread

Just now, RGxR said:

Ofcourse they will, with the lack of information and no set release date I’m sure it will. If the game is to come “summer-ish” why don’t the have a set release date down. Red dead 2 has a release date and that’s more than 5 months away but a game that’s coming out apparently in the next two to three months doesn't , that’s crazy

Edited by RGxR

Its hard being invested in this because they dont want to tell us anything. The hype is dying down and since we barely have any information it makes me at least want to forget about it so im not as anxious about it. I honestly dont know why but it feels like a slap in the face sometime.

Also God of war 3 will take time to die down. And Code Vein is starting to market. They've been releasing a lot of gameplay/trailers.

Edited by Azuki
  • Like 1

I started Tera and forgot already about these forums. Other games also comming out soon, so i guess i will get back here in december when bdo releases :P

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I started Tera and forgot already about these forums. Other games also comming out soon, so i guess i will get back here in december when bdo releases :P

You think it will take them that long?

This game seems to be going down the H1Z1 route. Announce the game, show trailers/gameplay, then die.

Around 4 months ago i went to shop for Xbox one X because it will be better to play BDO on the new console, and the release is around the corner!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Around 4 months ago i went to shop for Xbox one X because it will be better to play BDO on the new console, and the release is around the corner!

If they keep delaying, soon you'll be able to do that again.:( Apparently they have very big corners...

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dart said:

This game seems to be going down the H1Z1 route. Announce the game, show trailers/gameplay, then die.

The game will not be much different from the pc version. so relax

Edited by Elysium

On 4/17/2018 at 7:44 PM, Jammer480 said:

If they keep delaying, soon you'll be able to do that again.:( Apparently they have very big corners...

What will come out first: Xbox one x 2 or bdo :D

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

What will come out first: Xbox one x 2 or bdo :D

Ima tag you in the other conversation

Just for a summary simon said that hes hoping to/get approved to release some information at the end of the month

Updated the topic. Added the interview. Deleted old irrelevant info.

Almost nothing new...so meh...not much to add...

Edited by Daniel

Lol on the bright side I'm the CM is in the same boat! Imagine wanting new info and able to talk to the developers but they decide to to tell You! All the answer right in front if him and they smack it down! Dang evil genius 

On 27.04.2018 at 1:50 AM, Annunaki said:

Can Pa give us something like damn its been weeks sitting in the dark.

Nah :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Interview still not available. Simon isn't allowed to publish it yet, as he stated in his interview topic