Jump to content
Daniel

Information Megathread

Recommended Posts

On 4/8/2018 at 11:23 PM, [CM] Simon said:

We are launching this year. 

@[CM] SimonCan you confirm, is this still true? And by this year, does that mean in 2018?

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

So he was allowed then, but not now? Hmmm

The pre pax event is tomorrow and we never get an answer/communication before they do stuff. If hes not here/doesnt answer thats just how it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

So he was allowed then, but not now? Hmmm

Maybe it's delayed and he can't say until they give announcement at pax lel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azuki said:

The pre pax event is tomorrow and we never get an answer/communication before they do stuff. If hes not here/doesnt answer thats just how it is

Yeah, he hasn't been since I reposted so probably at pax

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Yeah, he hasn't been since I reposted so probably at pax

He's the black spirit boi 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

So he was allowed then, but not now? Hmmm

He’s allowed, after gamescom I had asked in a pm if it’s still launching this year and he said as long as there are no unexpected setbacks it’ll be out this year.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2018 at 7:12 PM, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

He’s allowed, after gamescom I had asked in a pm if it’s still launching this year and he said as long as there are no unexpected setbacks it’ll be out this year.

Pics or didn't happen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'IF' nothing goes wrong, the game will launch this year

^ Quite honestly ive lost my¬†patience with the waiting game with BDx...¬†ill be busy with (Assassins Creed) Odyssey next Month.¬†ūüėź

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nashtalia said:

'IF' nothing goes wrong, the game will launch this year

^ Quite honestly ive lost my¬†patience with the waiting game with BDx...¬†ill be busy with (Assassins Creed) Odyssey next Month.¬†ūüėź

Good old "q1 2018 release" times. Ah the nostalgia :) I'm going to play division 2 until this comes out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Good old "q1 2018 release" times. Ah the nostalgia :) I'm going to play division 2 until this comes out

i might have no intrest with BDx when The Division 2 is out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nashtalia said:

i might have no intrest with BDx when The Division 2 is out.

Forgot about Forza too :) good games comming out at the end of the year and in the beginning of the next :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

updated with recent concerns as my eyes bleed while reading new topics every morning

Edited by Daniel
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I would gladly send warnings to everyone.

Nah, we need more "is beta available in *insert country here*"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...