Sign in to follow this  
TheLegion

👹👺Dark Legion (NA)👺👹

Posted (edited)

I'll keep this short, it's simple. Do you want to be in one of the top Guilds in the game for NA? Then come join us and take your spot with us on the top in our guild with our fellow allied guilds. We're already 267+ strong and growing. Will have mutiple Guilds to fit everyone, the core Guild will be for people that main PvP for other details just leave a comment below and join the family or also join our Facebook page that we run also is used for the community but owned by us. It's 3000+ and growing fast. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133373557467975/

army_by_chevsy-d3gm6kc.jpg

Edited by TheLegion
  • Like 4

I joined from your Facebook page, I'm glad to be apart of the Guild. Very impressive on how many people you have it's definitely the biggest out there.

I seen your Guild name before cause I know some of your members, they were MLG pro's from halo that played Destiny. Is it the same Guild?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aquaMan said:

I joined from your Facebook page, I'm glad to be apart of the Guild. Very impressive on how many people you have it's definitely the biggest out there.

Yes we're definitely huge, we are also allied with another big guild here on this forums too.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, aquaMan said:

I seen your Guild name before cause I know some of your members, they were MLG pro's from halo that played Destiny. Is it the same Guild?

What was your gamertag? We've been around since Halo 2 days and yes I have some old MLG pro's that are in the Guild. They dropped shooter games and play MMO'S now lol. We have a lot of members from other top Guilds from other games also I've been collecting people over the years lol.

• Like 3

On 9/27/2018 at 9:19 AM, aquaMan said:

Ya our names been the same to years now but on launch will be changing it on the release date.

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, TheLegion said:

What was your gamertag? We've been around since Halo 2 days and yes I have some old MLG pro's that are in the Guild. They dropped shooter games and play MMO'S now lol. We have a lot of members from other top Guilds from other games also I've been collecting people over the years lol.

I'm going to be getting a new one so I'll DM you the new one. And nice, glad to be in a guild with pros. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLegion said:

Ya our names been the same to years now but on launch will be changing it on the release date.

I thought it was you guys, I knew i was right.

7 minutes ago, aquaMan said:

I'm going to be getting a new one so I'll DM you the new one. And nice, glad to be in a guild with pros. 🙂

Okay cool just let me know whenever you can.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheLegion said:

Yes we have plenty of room for everyone, will have sister Guilds to fit all our members. We already have more then what I wrote on the post.

Okay thanks

On 9/27/2018 at 3:01 PM, TheLegion said:

Yes we're definitely huge, we are also allied with another big guild here on this forums too.

Your friends can join through our Facebook page or on here, either is fine.

• Like 3

My gamertag is Ironhead79 on Xbox.  I've played MMOs from clear back to Realm and DAOC days.  also played WoW, LOTRO, Warhammer Online, and Aion.  I would love to find a good guild to learn the ropes from here.  I've not played BDO yet cause my PC is old now and I play games on my Xbox One X now.  I'm easy going, a quick learner and love to contribute to my guilds Ive been in over the years.  Let me know if you would like me to join your ranks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BigSarge said:

My gamertag is Ironhead79 on Xbox.  I've played MMOs from clear back to Realm and DAOC days.  also played WoW, LOTRO, Warhammer Online, and Aion.  I would love to find a good guild to learn the ropes from here.  I've not played BDO yet cause my PC is old now and I play games on my Xbox One X now.  I'm easy going, a quick learner and love to contribute to my guilds Ive been in over the years.  Let me know if you would like me to join your ranks.

Of course your welcome to join the family. I'll give you a link to our discord and go ahead and join the link in the post for the Facebook also. It's for the community but ran and owned by our Guild, we just hit 3100+ 😁

• Like 3

Your Facebook page is so huge compared to all the others who only barely have 100 lol. I'm apart of your page and would like to join your Guild also. I've played on PC but switching to Xbox.

On 10/4/2018 at 1:07 PM, BigSarge said:

We're you able to access that link I gave you?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Arad564 said:

Your Facebook page is so huge compared to all the others who only barely have 100 lol. I'm apart of your page and would like to join your Guild also. I've played on PC but switching to Xbox.

Yes I'm miles ahead of anyone else, our Guilds that we're allied with will be on top also so you'll be with nothing but the best. You can join mine, I'll send you the link to our Guild. The link doesn't have all our members just the ones that joined from here or a few others. Most of our members won't be there until launch when I'll make sure everyone is there for now I just keep tabs on everyone on my friends list lol.

• Like 1