Sign in to follow this  
TheLegion

๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บDark Legion (NA)๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘น

1 minute ago, TheLegion said:

Yes I'm miles ahead of anyone else, our Guilds that we're allied with will be on top also so you'll be with nothing but the best. You can join mine, I'll send you the link to our Guild. The link doesn't have all our members just the ones that joined from here or a few others. Most of our members won't be there until launch when I'll make sure everyone is there for now I just keep tabs on everyone on my friends list lol.

Ya I can definitely see that. Cool thanks for the invite, I'm usually a solo player but I'm well experience in group play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arad564 said:

Ya I can definitely see that. Cool thanks for the invite, I'm usually a solo player but I'm well experience in group play.

Your welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š we're glad to have all and any types of game style if it's group or solo or casual or hardcore. We will be able to fit everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, TheLegion said:

Your welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š we're glad to have all and any types of game style if it's group or solo or casual or hardcore. We will be able to fit everyone.

Nice, i'll probably start being more social soon when I get a xbox lol

1 minute ago, Arad564 said:

Nice, i'll probably start being more social soon when I get a xbox lol

Will need everyone to participate but it's okay if you like to play Solo when your not in PvP with us, we won't force you to change ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheLegion said:

We're you able to access that link I gave you?

Yes, Thank you.ย  I am now on the Discord and the Facebook page.

5 hours ago, BigSarge said:

Yes, Thank you.ย  I am now on the Discord and the Facebook page.

Welcome, glad to have you.

• Like 1

Hello I'm looking to join your Guild, I also ran a Guild on eso are you looking to make a alliance or should we all just join you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tRexFreddy said:

Hello I'm looking to join your Guild, I also ran a Guild on eso are you looking to make a alliance or should we all just join you?

Hey Rex your welcome to join my Guild, I'm in a alliance with Blood Legion, we're going to have a limited of others allied with us also but I'll need to know how many you have and what kind of Guild you ran on eso before I make a decision.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheLegion said:

Hey Rex your welcome to join my Guild, I'm in a alliance with Blood Legion, we're going to have a limited of others allied with us also but I'll need to know how many you have and what kind of Guild you ran on eso before I make a decision.

We are a top trial guild and only have 26 people.

Just now, tRexFreddy said:

We are a top trial guild and only have 26 people.

Okay that's a bit too small, ya all of you can just join my Guild I can fit your top players in the core Guild or whoever you believe will be the most active the rest can be in my sister Guilds. I'll give you more info as the game comes closer to launch or in a party.

• Like 1

Just now, TheLegion said:

Okay that's a bit too small, ya all of you can just join my Guild I can fit your top players in the core Guild or whoever you believe will be the most active the rest can be in my sister Guilds. I'll give you more info as the game comes closer to launch or in a party.

Okay that works out, i'll tell everyone we're joing your guild then. I honestly just wanted to join a guild anways lol it's a lot of work to run one.

• Like 1

Just now, tRexFreddy said:

Okay that works out, i'll tell everyone we're joing your guild then. I honestly just wanted to join a guild anways lol it's a lot of work to run one.

Haha yes it definitely is a lot of work ๐Ÿ˜…. Welcome to the Guild and all your members joining, look forward on meeting them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheLegion said:

Haha yes it definitely is a lot of work ๐Ÿ˜…. Welcome to the Guild and all your members joining, look forward on meeting them.

Thanks. I'll dm you my gt.ย 

39 minutes ago, tRexFreddy said:

Thanks. I'll dm you my gt.ย 

K you can have your friends add me and I'll add them to the Guild when I finish eating din.

• Like 1