Jump to content
Daniel

🎼Symphony🎼

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

I'm interested ... eu player, only played the beta but nice played a lot of mmos . 

If you dont have a Discord Account pleas do download it as its free and the guild is using it for voice and important updates. When you apply you'll get further info on what to do ... its just a command you'll have to write to send a application, you can as well PM on Discord "@Dr INF3RNO @xbox#5819" hes a Officer or GM's "@Betty#0198" and "@Daniel#7853" one of them is sure to get to you. 

I'd say Welcome if your still interested. 


https://discord.gg/9w4HRaY

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Astolti said:

If you dont have a Discord Account pleas do download it as its free and the guild is using it for voice and important updates. When you apply you'll get further info on what to do ... its just a command you'll have to write to send a application, you can as well PM on Discord "@Dr INF3RNO @xbox#5819" hes a Officer or GM's "@Betty#0198" and "@Daniel#7853" one of them is sure to get to you. 

I'd say Welcome if your still interested. 


https://discord.gg/9w4HRaY

I have discord and have applied, thanks fornthe welcome

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Elder Cog said:

I have discord and have applied, thanks fornthe welcome

Cheers mate, welcome.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Astolti said:

Is that the new guild logo 

Yea, spent the 6 months to make that ****, you approve? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Betty said:

Yea, spent the 6 months to make that ****, you approve? 

will it have a mustache?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 5:23 AM, Merlin said:

I will keep an eye on this guild :) 

And I will keep my eye on u 👁️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

And I will keep my eye on u 👁️

😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tekeii said:

Alright Sauron calm down, dammit i bumped an enemies post. 

Thanks tekeii, very cool 👏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fructis said:

Friendly bump from a fellow EU guild :)

Lol thanks mate! This is a start of a great alliance 😘

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Lol thanks mate! This is a start of a great alliance 😘

🤔

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to all new members,

Hope we see more of you joining and getting all together into this amazing guild, lets grow together and own everything we can in this game and EU server

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated :) Come and join us!

Thanks Aradon for refreshed great logo!

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Site has been updated with our new logo and other changes.

Big thanks to @Aradonaisan for his amazing work on the logo

😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of experience do you have from PC? what guilds were you in?

I'm curious if you have anything relevant to show for or did anything special in sieges

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 11:20 PM, Seinfeld said:

What kind of experience do you have from PC? what guilds were you in?

I'm curious if you have anything relevant to show for or did anything special in sieges

I can personally say that I wasn't part of any seige guild on PC. My total experience with BDO was somewhat short and I can honestly say I gained the majority of my knowledge about the game after I had to quit lol.

But our ultimate goal is to seige and we got more than enough vets who got planty of experience in that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I can personally say that I wasn't part of any seige guild on PC. My total experience with BDO was somewhat short and I can honestly say I gained the majority of my knowledge about the game after I had to quit lol.

But our ultimate goal is to seige and we got more than enough vets who got planty of experience in that.

Don't listen to this trap he's our guild maid for a reason.. Just get in the house and trust me you won't regret that decision the guild is friendly as fluff so as chilled for now despite getting ready for all the PVP action to come and not to mention gearing and other stuff that will take place to prepare for the dominance or die trying. Symphony tho sounds fluffy is a messed up force not to mess around with all bolted and held together by Daniel Betty and the Guild Maid and it works. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2019 at 10:20 PM, Seinfeld said:

What kind of experience do you have from PC? what guilds were you in?

I'm curious if you have anything relevant to show for or did anything special in sieges

Played for 1.5-2 years since EU launch, spent most of my time in Addicted. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×