1 hour ago, Ironhart said:

Are you still recruiting?

Sure thing Sir! Go ahead and apply in the discord presented above 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Luna Mariposa said:

Does this guild require PvP under the mentioning of 'Will work together as a group' statement? I have more fun just running around doing quests, honestly. :D

PvP will be a part of guilds life when the node wars release. It will grant bigger income. This line also applies to guild events and grinding together. We are looking for people who are going to actively participate in guilds life and help eachother with information and advices :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Amazing work on the website @Daniel !

We will have guides and plans available for our members soon™️ 😂

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 1

Topic's updated with the website for those who have missed.

Would love some more zerker-buddies,

Visit www.symphonybdx.tk to apply! :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raizen said:

I applied through Discord 4 days ago, unfortunately without any response yet.

You probably haven't done the whole thing as we didn't receive anything from you. People have applied after you did and we got it from them, so please check again. Else write directly to me on discord and we will handle it. Have a good weekend :)

• Thanks 1

Thinking of joining, but I have a few questions if you guys don't mind.
So far from what I saw you look like to be the only EU guild that is promising and has proper setup/management.
But that makes me think in first place : 

Will we have separate servers like EU/NA/SA(?) or it will be a global one ? Because I don't see that much guild, but not that much players either or maybe I'm just really bad informed which I hope not haha! ( Put me on the right way )

If YES, well then it would mean you will be the only challenging guild ? or literally guild with a true core ? (Most of the threads doesn't specify the region)

Because why would I join your guild if it's not gonna have any fun in terms of PvP I hope there will not be a single guild owning all the regions :( [Jordine Grind <3]

If that's the case I rather bring some mates and put some competition there >:)

Otherwise like someone said on my topic, maybe more guilds/players will show up with throughout the ads/pre orders etc..

How do you guys feel so far?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KOR said:

Thinking of joining, but I have a few questions if you guys don't mind.
So far from what I saw you look like to be the only EU guild that is promising and has proper setup/management.
But that makes me think in first place : 

Will we have separate servers like EU/NA/SA(?) or it will be a global one ? Because I don't see that much guild, but not that much players either or maybe I'm just really bad informed which I hope not haha! ( Put me on the right way )

If YES, well then it would mean you will be the only challenging guild ? or literally guild with a true core ? (Most of the threads doesn't specify the region)

Because why would I join your guild if it's not gonna have any fun in terms of PvP I hope there will not be a single guild owning all the regions :( [Jordine Grind <3]

If that's the case I rather bring some mates and put some competition there >:)

Otherwise like someone said on my topic, maybe more guilds/players will show up with throughout the ads/pre orders etc..

How do you guys feel so far?

Regarding your first question, The servers will be split for EU and NA.

As for the rest, it would be wrong to assume we are the only major guild on EU based on the forum guild recruitment section.

There is in fact a french guild that l might put up a good resistance and dont forget russians will probably join the EU servers and have their own guilds as well.

You also need to understand that there are large communities outside the forums on discord and facebook which plan to play (hardcore and casuals alike).

So no, I don't think there will be no competition against Symphony in the EU servers.

Also I won't mind having no competition and get all the silver for ourselves 

IMG_20181128_223455.jpg.4b3df96bdbdac3465645bdff479a486d.jpg

But I doubt it will ever be like that lol

• Like 4