On 3/28/2019 at 2:06 PM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Great job in node war fellas. We'll get em next time ;)

• Like 1

Are you still accepting new players, you seem to have a great guild and I’d like to learn some tips. I work long shifts but have around 3 or 4 hour a day play time, sometimes more. I have been looking around on servers for a guild but they all seem to have heavy requirements, I’d class myself as a casual player and I like to eventually get involved with pvp when I’m ready. 

Hey all can a member of you leadership contact me ASAP not sure if he’s a member but Flamboyant is all over forums trash talking trying to start drama and is saying is in your guild, may wanna have a word if he is tho I have a feeling he’s not 

10 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Hey all can a member of you leadership contact me ASAP not sure if he’s a member but Flamboyant is all over forums trash talking trying to start drama and is saying is in your guild, may wanna have a word if he is tho I have a feeling he’s not 

It's not Flamboyant, some bellend is using his name, more like some n00b guild we've smashed

5 minutes ago, GuiltyByDesign said:

It's not Flamboyant, some bellend is using his name, more like some n00b guild we've smashed

Thought so 🤣

10 hours ago, Jacobmattar said:

Courtesy of Beta_Rock or is it Integra now?

Forgive me I don’t follow 🤣 I had a feeling he was someone who had suffered a sever beating and was upset other it 🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Jacobmattar said:

mpjekrW.png
Thanks for the greeting Beta_Rock/Integra 🙄🙄🙄

Seems like xbox players are even more toxic than PC players. 

Beta_Rock / Integra (EU) will forever be known as toxic entity in bdx - dug their own grave.

Lets focus on nodewars people, monday woo!!

18 hours ago, Jacobmattar said:

mpjekrW.png
Thanks for the greeting Beta_Rock/Integra 🙄🙄🙄

Will you grow up and stop spreading false information about our guild without any proof to back it up. Theres a reason you are the most hated guild in Black Desert and dont dare say you are not.

Not once has our guild Integra said a single bad word about you on the forums not one. Not a single one of our members has come into your recruitment post and talked trash or been toxic.

Yet all you do every day is spread lies and hate about us that is not true and nothing to back anything up.

We get it. this is a PVP game and you hate us for some unknown reason that's fine but stop trash talking our guild on the forums and spreading lies.

It is against the rules to trash talk another guild on the recruitment sections of the forums. I have reported you for countless abuse and I have taken screenshots that I will be sending in to report you for the constant harassment you keep giving our guild and many other guilds.

Stop being so toxic all the time and please grow up. you call yourself mature you call your self a non toxic guild. yet every day all you do is spread lies and hate and bully other guilds.

I hope everyone sees exactly what this guild is like and sees exactly what they are. Nothing but immature children who think it's fun to harass other members of other guilds.