2 hours ago, TaylorBurton said:

Will you grow up and stop spreading false information about our guild without any proof to back it up. Theres a reason you are the most hated guild in Black Desert and dont dare say you are not.

Not once has our guild Integra said a single bad word about you on the forums not one. Not a single one of our members has come into your recruitment post and talked trash or been toxic.

Yet all you do every day is spread lies and hate about us that is not true and nothing to back anything up.

We get it. this is a PVP game and you hate us for some unknown reason that's fine but stop trash talking our guild on the forums and spreading lies.

It is against the rules to trash talk another guild on the recruitment sections of the forums. I have reported you for countless abuse and I have taken screenshots that I will be sending in to report you for the constant harassment you keep giving our guild and many other guilds.

Stop being so toxic all the time and please grow up. you call yourself mature you call your self a non toxic guild. yet every day all you do is spread lies and hate and bully other guilds.

I hope everyone sees exactly what this guild is like and sees exactly what they are. Nothing but immature children who think it's fun to harass other members of other guilds.

Well. Beta rock attacked me 7! Times while auto running the first day on striker. Guess what they did after getting rekt? Cry on server chat about how bad symphony is 😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Well. Beta rock attacked me 7! Times while auto running the first day on striker. Guess what they did after getting rekt? Cry on server chat about how bad symphony is 😂

see told you all symphony  do is nothing but spread lies you got proof of this? screenshot? video? no? thought so.

so until you can prove anything you say keep your mouth shut and stop spreading lies. you really are showing exactly what kind of guild you are. one that lies all the time and makes stuff up without any proof to back it up.

it's a no wonder your the most hated guild on EU

Edited by TaylorBurton

11 minutes ago, TaylorBurton said:

see told you all symphony  do is nothing but spread lies you got proof of this? screenshot? video? no? thought so.

so until you can prove anything you say keep your mouth shut and stop spreading lies. you really are showing exactly what kind of guild you are. one that lies all the time and makes stuff up without any proof to back it up.

it's a no wonder your the most hated guild on EU

Hurt much I see

• Like 1

beta rock been attacking players too that are AFK running today but symphony also did this last night from what i saw

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Hurt much I see

nothing to add to the conversation and no proof I see.

you keep proving me right with every reply you give that your guild is toxic

can you maybe not keep posting under our recruitment post ? if you dont like us thats fine but please dont get bitter and try to prove to everyone you are right.

yes we are a pvp guild so we do pvp but we only afk kill people when its been done to us before by that guild.

we are not hard to reason with but if in serverchat and here on the forums people are throwing hate and toxicity towards us dont expect to just sit there..

On 4/5/2019 at 6:35 PM, Shimazu said:

can you maybe not keep posting under our recruitment post ? if you dont like us thats fine but please dont get bitter and try to prove to everyone you are right.

yes we are a pvp guild so we do pvp but we only afk kill people when its been done to us before by that guild.

we are not hard to reason with but if in serverchat and here on the forums people are throwing hate and toxicity towards us dont expect to just sit there..

you just admitted that people throw hate towards you...

you ever wonders WHY they do that? because your guild members are disgusting. They are vile and toxic and all they do is harass everyone and anyone who goes against the.

yes it's a PVP game you may win you may lose. but you dont just stop there. instead you send them personal attacks via private messaging telling them hey need to go get cancer or go hang themselves. how is that a nice thing to say?

now you will call me a lier just like everyone on the server who calls you out. you call everyone who calls you out a lier. ever stopped and thought for a moment the reason the whole of the EU server hate symphony guild is because they dont know when to shut their mouths and just say GG no they cant do that instead they must say git gud scrub or go git cancer. or go hang yourself 

how is that a nice thing to say?

to anyone who is thinking of joining this guild if anyone has any self respect any dignity do not join this toxic abusive childish guild.

21 minutes ago, TaylorBurton said:

Look, if u want an invite just say so. We'll consider it and be back to u in 1-3 business days.

Not  weird at all that taylotburton's account was created Friday...definitely not an account just to troll 😐

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2019 at 9:30 AM, TaylorBurton said:

you just admitted that people throw hate towards you...

you ever wonders WHY they do that? because your guild members are disgusting. They are vile and toxic and all they do is harass everyone and anyone who goes against the.

yes it's a PVP game you may win you may lose. but you dont just stop there. instead you send them personal attacks via private messaging telling them hey need to go get cancer or go hang themselves. how is that a nice thing to say?

now you will call me a lier just like everyone on the server who calls you out. you call everyone who calls you out a lier. ever stopped and thought for a moment the reason the whole of the EU server hate symphony guild is because they dont know when to shut their mouths and just say GG no they cant do that instead they must say git gud scrub or go git cancer. or go hang yourself 

how is that a nice thing to say?

to anyone who is thinking of joining this guild if anyone has any self respect any dignity do not join this toxic abusive childish guild.

If I saw it correctly, you accused us of being toxic. So it would be your job to provide any kind of proof. Until now, you refuse to show any screenshot or video of us being toxic.

You accused us, so bring proof. We do not need to show the opposite, your the one who must provide evidence. That's how it works.

But let's be honest, you don't have any proof. You won't show anything because you don't have anything. You will reply to this the same stuff you wrote over and over. 

Beside your so consistent. What's your goal with all of this? The guild being deleted, without any proof of wrong doing? I mean, seriously? If you had bad experience with us, I am sorry ,leave a comment, say what happen (add a screenshot if possible) and I am curtain one of our officers will take care of. But you just won't stop. What's you goal?

Anyone who has common sense can see that you just spreading some false rumors. You will now find a different argument or subject which leads away from showing any proof.

I am in Symphony now for 3 weeks. Can't remember any toxic conversation. Maybe a bit rough after war but always on the limit. That's how BDO is, was and always will be.

@Office, please contact a GM and let him remove this from this thread. It's for recruitment and not arguing about something he can't proof. Make your own thread and PM me once you have a screenshot.

Edited by Mana

4 hours ago, CoryTheCannibal said:

How do I start

Visit our discord at: www.discord.gg/PDYtJBC

And fill out the application :)

• Like 1