Sign in to follow this  
TastyNuggz

Family Fame, works for some of us and some get nothing more

I don't know what is causing the issue but I have friends with way less progress than myself. I have three characters over 56, one 57 and five at 55. I also have three processing over professional. And I still get only 755,000silver.

I even have more family Fame than all of his categories, and he still gets double what I get.

Please look into, possibly a grandfathered bug on maybe pre-order people involving family fame. 

IMG_20190505_200524.jpg

Edited by TastyNuggz
Photo added
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, TastyNuggz said:

I don't know what is causing the issue but I have friends with way less progress than myself. I have three characters over 56, one 57 and five at 55. I also have three processing over professional. And I still get only 755,000silver.

I even have more family Fame than all of his categories, and he still gets double what I get.

Please look into, possibly a grandfathered bug on maybe pre-order people involving family fame. 

IMG_20190505_200524.jpg

I'm nearly 900 total points and get also only 755000 silver a day. I have 1at 57, 1 at 55, 3at 46 and 2 at lvl 18. Also 305 energy and 270ish cp. And it doesn't increase since I got to the 755000 mark, no matter what I do. I have worked hard to get all the knowledge and so on but it sits there and does not increase anymore😕. Hope PA will fix this issue soon.

Taking a character from 55 to 56 is worth 57 points, since from 57 to 60 its double.

Life skills only count professional and up.

Special is CP plus 1/10 knowledge. 

Money is by the 3 categories, I have more then you, so it's quite possible.

Alts to 56 is the easiest money, cooking on alts second.