Sign in to follow this  
Legendary

How long did it take on PC?

8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Well I think if week one when Blade, Vert, Rinku, Morrolan, TimAllen were all being sponsored and promoted to go join their streams this could have all been avoided. 

Agree, that was toxic bs

7 minutes ago, waky said:

Brooooo Stack them in your market only needs 1 slot 

Edit: same for life tools, Horse gear, lifeskill costumes etc

I would, I do that on PC actually, but I've got a lot of stuff in my CM storage i'm enchanting (4000/5000 right now) 

3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I would, I do that on PC actually, but I've got a lot of stuff in my CM storage i'm enchanting (4000/5000 right now) 

Still some space for Tools.

Like cooking tools are the most important in the market, can easily store enchanting mats in the regular storage

Just now, waky said:

Still some space for Tools.

Like cooking tools are the most important in the market, can easily store enchanting mats in the regular storage

Oh I know It's just been convenient with my characters being all over ill be changing that soon and moving towards my PC setup. Just need more space in Velia but cash shop storage i do once a month. 

Posted (edited)

it will be quicker on xbox and it will be pc a vet. 

Edited by Shadi

4 hours ago, waky said:

Yep. 

So they increased Our exp rates, went alot faster with New areas nd mixed Valencia content into mediah and left other mediah content. Its weird things they doing but they put the reason they wanna give newer players a chance. 

In my opinion the way they Do it doesnt really help tho, because experienced players already knew and know what will come soon (eg. Stacking cooking mats) and prepare already while a newer player doesnt.

So if they Release something now experienced players are way more ahead than if they had Released it in the beginning, but newer players had a chance to get into it, which they cannot if its Not even Released.

So for my example a newer Player will have 0 mats stored for cooking while i have 2 Months of gathering and workers gathering stuff for me. If cp dishes were in day1 i wouldve still started day1 but at latest the newer Player wouldve heard about it like few days later, He wouldnt be 2 months behind like He is now. 

Hope that makes sense, Not really the topic but my opinion on the whole content mixture they are doing. 

its a bit for new players, and i think alot that theyve found this is the best way to make money. it doesnt make since at all honestly to release it this way, but i feel doing it this way helps them gain profits. long story to explain where i get this from. but yeah well still get ahead so it is what it is. a bit boring and odd but hey BDX baby

8 hours ago, Legendary said:

would be handy if they added CM weight packs to pearl shop

Lol they might do that at some point. Earlier on Test Servers the weight limit got increased based on your Maids, but that got scratched due to player complaints.

i'm a new player and i've been prepping for cp dishes since the 1st week of release. i'm already at 280 cp......I'm ready.

15 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Lol witch way faster if theyd stop spamming chain lightning like its an effective grinding skill. The only reason witches dont go faster is because they cant hold there rotation and dont take the time to learn the class. 

Poor things cant 1v1 for spot to save there life. 

Too true. I’m a witch and just run while spamming RT for that magic missile. Usually 1-3 shotting everything. Pretty much all I need to constantly grind. Chain lightning is too weak, fireballs and explosions too slow. But yeah, PKer shows up and I’m dead so fast...but I always come back because I can outtag and outgrind them which I’m sure annoys the hell out of them...as it should since I’m all about sharing areas to begin with. Some people are just greedy sad sad humans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore said:

Too true. I’m a witch and just run while spamming RT for that magic missile. Usually 1-3 shotting everything. Pretty much all I need to constantly grind. Chain lightning is too weak, fireballs and explosions too slow. But yeah, PKer shows up and I’m dead so fast...but I always come back because I can outtag and outgrind them which I’m sure annoys the hell out of them...as it should since I’m all about sharing areas to begin with. Some people are just greedy sad sad humans. 

Feel the need to point out thats extremely toxic. Not only do you cut your profits but his too... you turn a 20+ mill an hour into who knows what lol. Even if your not into pvp its more harm then its worth to share a spot 

2 hours ago, Hardcore said:

this lol i love the magic missile buff i one shot - two shot anything at sausons