Primus

Horrible Stream

For a billion dollar company, I am expecting more from Pearl Abyss stream events. The Twitch stream seemed unprofessional, broken and inadequate for the purposes intended.

The content was supposed to be about Valencia and the Jail system and an improved chat feature. That information could have easily been contained in a simple video presentation. Instead we got two CMs admitting that they didn't really fully understand how to play the game, forgotten basics and panderers to the squeaker community.

We wanted to ask some big basic questions about the updates to do with lag improvements, awakening and customer satisfaction. It turned from a press conference into an ugly farce with many upset viewers.

Of course, there's always something to complain and moan about. It's impossible to keep everybody happy and PA cannot control how others behave or conduct themselves. 

The mainstream community might take a different view on how the stream was managed, but I personally feel it could have been a LOT better. PA need to step up and improve. Style, class and grace are important for events like this and last night wasn't it.

I hope the CMs get an upgrade. They've got the personality, they've got the tools, they've got the brains... please do better next time and make a proper show of it. 

I'd mention E3 and other expo experiences but, come to think of it, they're probably not good examples either!! XD 

Well, atleast you could watch it... EU has these streams at 4 am and no VOD ofc 

I just don’t understand how the CM’s are so awful at this game.

CMs don't need to be good at the game...they need to be receptive to community concerns and serve as ombudsmen to the development team. Our CMs are doing a fine job in assuring our concerns are heard. 

The above being written. There is certainly room for improvement in the state of the game streams. 

9 hours ago, Kure said:

I just don’t understand how the CM’s are so awful at this game.

Lol I mean Doe's it surprise you, to be fair it was funny and I have friends that teach me the new updates LMAO

Ugh. It was about Valencia and the Jail. They did state that there was a lot about the update they couldn't talk about. That is not their fault. 

I swear, people always find a reason to complain about something. 

Yeah not really impressed with the livestreams. They answer like 4 questions and then act like they have never played the game. Then acknowledge they cant answer questions but wont elaborate on which questions they can't ask. So the community ends up just asking the same questions over and over again. There was a ton of information in the patch notes and they aren't allowed to discuss any of it a day before the update drops?? As if PA is going to suddenly pull content? Come on. 

• Like 1