Sign in to follow this  
Pratorean

Stop starting events on maintence day

For those who works late shift maintence day is anyway free from game Day, and missing events on that Day is dissapointing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pratorean said:

For those who works late shift maintence day is anyway free from game Day, and missing events on that Day is dissapointing.

this is why people leave their xboxs on 24/7 and only come down when servers do. 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

this is why people leave their xboxs on 24/7 and only come down when servers do. 

I go to work during maintence,  before last Patch i couldnt even preload them, so afterwork i have to spend up to an hour for game updating, then maintence day is over and i miss all stay logged in rewards for that day

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

The Xbox logging out when servers are brought down is literally why the dude created this thread. 

1 hour ago, Pratorean said:

I go to work during maintence,  before last Patch i couldnt even preload them, so afterwork i have to spend up to an hour for game updating, then maintence day is over and i miss all stay logged in rewards for that day

Sounds like your internet is slow, Most of these patches take 20-25 minutes to install/patch. Also I wouldn't worry to much about it not one of these rewards requires you to be on every single day. Plus give it a few more reward seasons and we will have the weekend buff for them to get 2x during the weekend if you are behind. 

For reference my Down is 180mb, Up is 25mb and i have a 1X Hardwired. 

16 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Sounds like your internet is slow, Most of these patches take 20-25 minutes to install/patch. Also I wouldn't worry to much about it not one of these rewards requires you to be on every single day. Plus give it a few more reward seasons and we will have the weekend buff for them to get 2x during the weekend if you are behind. 

For reference my Down is 180mb, Up is 25mb and i have a 1X Hardwired. 

Last patch 5GB took me about 2,5 hours. i could Start downloading after maintence start, this was Not the fail before. So on that Day because of work i got only 2 tulem coins instead of 6. Same on last event, i miss one egg and  one Hard/sharp reward. Because of that i say, PA shouldnt Start events on patch day

Edited by Pratorean