lancia12

What does it mean when main skills are filling up?

I have a number of skills in my main skills whose bars are "filling up".  Most are absolute but there are some standard ones as well.  What does this mean?

Also, do I just have absolute skills now if I have the base skill?  Do you just use the absolute version of those skills?

IMG_0346.jpg

Thats just a visual display of how many skill points you have available vs how many it takes to learn the skill. And yes once you learn an absolute it replaces the regular one. So all you use is the absolute version after learning it.

1 hour ago, Ashlyn said:

Thats just a visual display of how many skill points you have available vs how many it takes to learn the skill. And yes once you learn an absolute it replaces the regular one. So all you use is the absolute version after learning it.

Got it.  I thought these were skills ALREADY learned in my main tab.  But realized that I didn't invest a single point into any absolutes yet.  So this view shows all skills and if the skill bar is "full", you have learned it or have enough to learn it?

Yup exactly! If the bar is full you have enough skill points to learn the skill. I think its meant to allow you to quickly glance and see what you can/cant learn. I like it myself tbh. ^.^