Uberkull

MS allowed this game onto Game Pass?

1 minute ago, Quantum said:

Microsoft allowed Crackdown 3 on Game Pass.

So why not Black Desert.

Crackdown 3 = MS first party. Like SoT. Like SoD. They get in at release because of MS strategic business decisions.

Black Desert certainly isn’t a model citizen.

3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Man...did you see my thread got a ‘hot’ badge. Never seen that.

I always bring out the best in this forum. Love me for that.

You guys should stop the fight for the chat and those stuff “game is dying”,,, let us “the new players” enjoy it, don't pay attention to the toxic chat, all the games are like that, they will get banned one day... peace ✌🏻 

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Crackdown 3 = MS first party. Like SoT. Like SoD. They get in at release because of MS strategic business decisions.

Black Desert certainly isn’t a model citizen.

I know,i was just jocking.

And Black Desert performances on Xbox doesn't matter.

It already made benefits before coming on consoles (coming next year on PS4 i guess ) plus the time-exclusive deal with Microsoft and Microtransactions.Pretty sure it's already a win for Pear Abyss.

Many broken games were made,many lies were said by devs/publishers and it never stop Microsoft have them released on Xbox.

Edited by Quantum

Lol still funny to laugh at the people who think the game is doing bad ir will ever. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Lol still funny to laugh at the people who think the game is doing bad ir will ever. 

- BDX going to Game Pass, which cost $1 for 3 months right now. 

- PA tossing 20% off the game to get sales off of Game Pass subscribers who don’t resub

- Games go to Game Pass for different reasons. BDX is going there for lack of sales, cause they aren’t hitting their numbers. Greedy numbers they are.

Edited by Uberkull
  • Haha 1

Im just playing my 49 until they change the PvP crap, once Sept 13 rolls around i will just be logging in to do attendance reward and a few dailies. I don't care about the classes we have rn or any updates.

12 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Im just playing my 49 until they change the PvP crap, once Sept 13 rolls around i will just be logging in to do attendance reward and a few dailies. I don't care about the classes we have rn or any updates.

We know death angel, i swear your response is a copy paste everytime. I thought last week you said your waiting for a refund? Make up your mind

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

We know death angel, i swear your response is a copy paste everytime. I thought last week you said your waiting for a refund? Make up your mind

I want a refund they denied it 3 times now so your stuck with me, since its on game pass just wait until more non pvpers join bdo lol. 

27 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

I want a refund they denied it 3 times now so your stuck with me, since its on game pass just wait until more non pvpers join bdo lol. 

I dont know who is non pvper im not hiding in veila stuck at lvl 49 lol. Im in the field killing and getting killed haha

29 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Go through your bank they will give you the refund. If you're past 14 days ms can't give you a refund but they'll advise you to dispute the transaction through your bank. Mine was accepted almost instantly lol.

Looks like admins need to purge these forums as well as what will be happening in game. Buncha elitist bullies quick to say anyone is crying but take a peek at their posts and it's the same. Quit being hypocrites I seem to remember alot of you saying to ignore the racist trolls yet you cant bother to ignore anyone who has a legitimate statement as long as it doesnt adhere to your ideals. "Snowflakes" much? Need a safe place much?

25 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

Looks like admins need to purge these forums as well as what will be happening in game. Buncha elitist bullies quick to say anyone is crying but take a peek at their posts and it's the same. Quit being hypocrites I seem to remember alot of you saying to ignore the racist trolls yet you cant bother to ignore anyone who has a legitimate statement as long as it doesnt adhere to your ideals. "Snowflakes" much? Need a safe place much?

Purge forum make new account repeats itself 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Purge forum make new account repeats itself 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

Ip bans 

1 minute ago, Carnaea said:

Ip bans 

Ways around it duh but aint that serious

2 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Ways around it duh but aint that serious

I'm sure after the 50th account theyd get it you can already see whose who depending on their speech in the forums.

Just now, Carnaea said:

I'm sure after the 50th account theyd get it you can already see whose who depending on their speech in the forums.

Cool story too bad it will never happen carry on with your day

4 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Cool story too bad it will never happen carry on with your day

Cool story you part of PA? No? Then dont make absolutes as if you are. Its night time actually. You carry on with your day?

1 hour ago, Carnaea said:

Shut up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Shut up

I wanted to say this too hahaha yes shut up @Carnaeaplus 1

Edited by Bnews757
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Uberkull said:

After all the complaints through MS support on the dumpster fire racist chat? After the numerous refund requests? 

Still going to Game Pass... Link

The only way I see MS allowing this cash grab game onto Game Pass is either...

A) MS had a sit down with PA and said change your **** else we pull the game till you do fix it.

PA conformed and changed policies out of the blue(d day is coming for some, read it)

PA added chat filters in the next available patch after the policy change announcement    

PA begged MS to add the game to game pass if they made the changes required, MS agreed.

B) or...the game has low pop and needs more players to sustain the current amount of servers

C) PA dropped 100 mill into MS account so that PA can prey on the Game Pass plebs for their $$

Likely A and B

One thing for sure - the game on Xbox is thriving.  BDX is a full fledged additional to PA's earnings, unless you show us the actual data showing the poor results..

People are spending a lot on pearls and you can see it by how advanced the gear is with some of them. Of course, not everyone achieved that with $$$ but let's be honest, it takes more time when you do it for free. 

I don't expect many Game Pass members to sit around BDX too long. I also don't expect these people to spend a lot in pearl shop. Why? Because the game from GP library is never yours until you buy it.

What I see is that GP members will mostly enjoy free, base game without spending any additional $$$ because once they decide to quit game pass they would lose access to all the pearl shop goodies unless they actually purchase the game. I wouldn't be surprised most will quit after realizing how huge and complex the game is. 

The fact this game is added to game pass has nothing to do with earnings. it's a part of the program like other Xbox exclusives. More expensive and more popular games are there as well due to the policy of MS. 

I may be wrong though. We'll see.. For now we are safe in Valencia and Mediah as it will take a while before they achieve anything meaningful 😁

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

all dying games goto game pass cant believe this is here already RIP join the ranks of ARK

• Haha 1

If the devs don't add PVE servers and fix the toxic chat this four year old, multi-region, billion dollar grossing game is FINISHED!

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Kilmaine said:

If the devs don't add PVE servers and fix the toxic chat this four year old, multi-region, billion dollar grossing game is FINISHED!

Excuse me but you are plain unbearable - I don't want to offend you further lol. This game is here since 2015 and it does really well. Nothing is finished, nothing will end.

You seem to be a fan boy of other MMOs so maybe go play them while we enjoy our "dying bdx" 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kilmaine said:

Just quit we will be here when you come back lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1