Uberkull

MS allowed this game onto Game Pass?

5 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Excuse me but you are plain unbearable - I don't want to offend you further lol. This game is here since 2015 and it does really well. Nothing is finished, nothing will end.

You seem to be a fan boy of other MMOs so maybe go play them while we enjoy our "dying bdx" 

2 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Just quit we will be here when you come back lol 

Whoosh.

Just now, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Off you go boi.

I was being sarcastic you absolute mong.

• Thanks 1

God these threads make me laugh so dam hard, firstly yes chat is toxic we have known this since day one of any mmorpg, yes it needs work however, if your spending your game time reading chat then your either one of the trolls that fill it with BS 24/7 or you have no idea what your doing in game.

i have seen countless posts from you moaning about something or some system, if you don’t like it no one is forcing you to play.

the game is far from perfect but it is one of the better mmorpgs on the market in my opinion. So either cool your jets and accept it for what it is and grow with it or go play something you enjoy more.

posting trash on the forum moaning about the game and how it’s this and that and bad mouthing members of the community that love and enjoy the game is only making you look salty and childish.

just to clarify this post is in no way meant to cause offence it’s a statement of my views of what I have seen from you on this forum over the months that have past. 

11 hours ago, The Mossberg500 said:

No, it happens with these games. It was pretty popular on the Marvel Heroes Omega forums, but that game didnt just die, it was executed by greedy Disney. I wish it were still around. The Division 2 forums are posting the same stuff lol.

Dang I miss mho.. Gambit prestige 6 :(

1 hour ago, Koromas said:

God these threads make me laugh so dam hard, firstly yes chat is toxic we have known this since day one of any mmorpg, yes it needs work however, if your spending your game time reading chat then your either one of the trolls that fill it with BS 24/7 or you have no idea what your doing in game.

i have seen countless posts from you moaning about something or some system, if you don’t like it no one is forcing you to play.

the game is far from perfect but it is one of the better mmorpgs on the market in my opinion. So either cool your jets and accept it for what it is and grow with it or go play something you enjoy more.

posting trash on the forum moaning about the game and how it’s this and that and bad mouthing members of the community that love and enjoy the game is only making you look salty and childish.

just to clarify this post is in no way meant to cause offence it’s a statement of my views of what I have seen from you on this forum over the months that have past. 

Just to clarify your comment was only meant to insult someone for not having the same view as you? Got it

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Carnaea said:

Just to clarify your comment was only meant to insult someone for not having the same view as you? Got it

No it was not insulting anyone it was my view point of what i have seen and on the subject matter. 

The answer is simple if u don’t like the game don’t play it, I really don’t understand why people don’t understand that or have a problem with that thought process.

if something in life annoys you or causes displeasure you make change, the thought process is same for this. Yet people think oh I know I gonna go online rant and rave about it because they feel entitled or feel that they should get what they want all the time.

Edited by Koromas

15 hours ago, HazeyC said:

Primetime Saturday night? yes I expected at least one server to say crowded especially since after launch all the servers were crowded/overrun for weeks. 

Just wait bud

You actually don't want crowded servers. That means you probably wont be able to grind for exp or money that well, the one mob you are looking for a RNG quest drop is being killed by 20 people and you waste more time, severs will feel a bit laggy from the sever load from the amount of people. You want severs populated but not overrun. The reason we saw every channel crowded/overrun was because they didn't implement enough channels to start with. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You actually don't want crowded servers. That means you probably wont be able to grind for exp or money that well, the one mob you are looking for a RNG quest drop is being killed by 20 people and you waste more time, severs will feel a bit laggy from the sever load from the amount of people. You want severs populated but not overrun. The reason we saw every channel crowded/overrun was because they didn't implement enough channels to start with. 

Should the situation continue they will have to open new channels. I don't think it will.. few weeks in Valencia and situation will stabilize 😂😂😂

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Should the situation continue they will have to open new channels. I don't think it will.. few weeks in Valencia and situation will stabilize 😂😂😂

Yup also TET / PEN on boss gear, and TRI / TET Yellow accessories will thin the herd out a good bit too. Everyone is use to ESO where they go spend 8 "yellow" mats and the have top tier weapon or go farm X dungeon a few times and BiS gear. 😂 NOPE  N O T   H E R E.

perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be.jpg

Edited by Nightingale
  • Like 2

What EXACTLY is your problem with them putting this on Games Pass?

That a ton of new people will get on and check out the game? Or that you spent money to buy the game and people get it for a couple bucks a month? Or you don't feel it belongs there? Honestly, who are you to say what belongs on Games Pass? 

11 hours ago, HazeyC said:

Go through your bank they will give you the refund. If you're past 14 days ms can't give you a refund but they'll advise you to dispute the transaction through your bank. Mine was accepted almost instantly lol.

I paid with gift cards i don't use debit or credit cards, that might be why, im going to keep asking for a refund maybe i will wear them down until they just give it to me lol

7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Yup also TET / PEN on boss gear, and TRI / TET Yellow accessories will thin the herd out a good bit too. Everyone is use to ESO where they go spend 8 "yellow" mats and the have top tier weapon or go farm X dungeon a few times and BiS gear. 😂 NOPE  N O T   H E R E.

perfectly-balanced-as-all-things-should-be.jpg

Yes instead of actually playing fun content you can grind or pay in BDO. 

8 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Why wouldn't you want crowded servers on an mmo game.. Lol. Nah I just want to play single player and grind by myself over here.. Lul. It is a PvP game right? No not really lol.

The reason you saw crowded servers is because the game was new and the p2w in last update wasn't as invasive as this update. The reason you see crowded servers now is because gamepass just got their hands on it but as gamepass players start to hit 50 they'll stop playing as well. 

You see the game is fun until you hit a certain point. The adventure and exploring stop and you essentially turn into a hamster on a wheel. This happens with every MMO but in BDO it doesn't really offer you any sort of content or meaningful progression to continue. Its gets boring as hell. And then you see someone buy a pen zarka and you see how much of a joke this game is.

Seriously just wait.. Couple weeks, a month servers will start coming down. They simply don't need them and they are costing them money. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HazeyC said:

Why wouldn't you want crowded servers on an mmo game.. Lol. Nah I just want to play single player and grind by myself over here.. Lul. It is a PvP game right? No not really lol.

The reason you saw crowded servers is because the game was new and the p2w in last update wasn't as invasive as this update. The reason you see crowded servers now is because gamepass just got their hands on it but as gamepass players start to hit 50 they'll stop playing as well. 

You see the game is fun until you hit a certain point. The adventure and exploring stop and you essentially turn into a hamster on a wheel. This happens with every MMO but in BDO it doesn't really offer you any sort of content or meaningful progression to continue. Its gets boring as hell. And then you see someone buy a pen zarka and you see how much of a joke this game is.

Seriously just wait.. Couple weeks, a month servers will start coming down. They simply don't need them and they are costing them money. 

Lol just wait until awakening weapons, PEN dandelion in first 5 mins of launching lol wallet warriors. Im just waiting on new classes the Valencia update isn't anything im interested in doing.

36 minutes ago, HazeyC said:

Welcome to bdo some of us love it , it aint for every one. Feels good when you hit that enhancement you been trying forever, war dec on site fights, node wars, random pks, killing noobs at helms and sausans when bored man i love this game nothing else like it.

1 hour ago, HazeyC said:

. You see the game is fun until you hit a certain point. The adventure and exploring stop and you essentially turn into a hamster on a wheel. This happens with every MMO but in BDO it doesn't really offer you any sort of content or meaningful progression to continue. Its gets boring as hell. And then you see someone buy a pen zarka and you see how much of a joke this game is.. 

This guy gets it. Well said.

Shallow game. Missed opportunities.

2 hours ago, Uberkull said:

This guy gets it. Well said.

Shallow game. Missed opportunities.

I really am struggling to understand why u keep posting, u say the game is shallow can you give more detail as to why? 

yes  bdo is a massive grind everyone that played it on pc or even looked into it in any form would know this yet people that seem to not like it bought it then cry about it.aybe it’s just me but as I said before if I don’t think I gonna like something based on actually looking into it I wouldn’t do/buy it. 

If however you thought oh well may as well give it a go it’s only £7.99 then fair u tried u didn’t loose much etc 

Just struggling to see logic in slot of these lost 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Koromas said:

I really am struggling to understand why u keep posting, u say the game is shallow can you give more detail as to why? 

yes  bdo is a massive grind everyone that played it on pc or even looked into it in any form would know this yet people that seem to not like it bought it then cry about it.aybe it’s just me but as I said before if I don’t think I gonna like something based on actually looking into it I wouldn’t do/buy it. 

If however you thought oh well may as well give it a go it’s only £7.99 then fair u tried u didn’t loose much etc 

Just struggling to see logic in slot of these lost 

I'm struggling to understand why you folks dont just follow your own advice and ignore him and people you dont agree with. It was so "easy" when it was racism etc but not when its bashing your favorite digital entity. Snowflakes 

4 hours ago, Carnaea said:

I'm struggling to understand why you folks dont just follow your own advice and ignore him and people you dont agree with. It was so "easy" when it was racism etc but not when its bashing your favorite digital entity. Snowflakes 

I am not a snowflake thank you very much so there’s no need for insults, so if your going to comment make it constructive.

what your saying basically is let him moan unchallenged etc, when for months all he’s posted on here is is comments with very little constructive value.

the idea of a forum is to debate different view points. He is entitled to his views as I am mine and you are yours.

The real issues here is the people that seem to feel and believe they deserve everything they demanded and there right and rest of us are wrong.   Instead of respecting difference of opinions.

14 hours ago, HazeyC said:

Ahh ok, ill play along. You want crowed servers? Ok in a game design that doesn't support group grinding, the group grind spots they actually made aren't in the game yet. It comes down to efficiency of exp or money. You cant have both unless you are solo. Servers are all crowded - You go to  quest location - you need to kill a pillar in this location - every pillar is down because you have 30 people fighting to get this pillar's knowledge, even if you channel hope it's all congested because people are either grinding or trying to do this stupid quest. 

A good health spot is where spots are busy but not over run. NOT crowded and no where to grind.

And you are 100% wrong in a few weeks to a month you will see probably more channels plus the addition of the "Arsha" (no karma) pvp server w +50% drop increase. And maybe the addition of the Olvia server for new / returning players. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Ahh ok, ill play along. You want crowed servers? Ok in a game design that doesn't support group grinding, the group grind spots they actually made aren't in the game yet. It comes down to efficiency of exp or money. You cant have both unless you are solo. Servers are all crowded - You go to  quest location - you need to kill a pillar in this location - every pillar is down because you have 30 people fighting to get this pillar's knowledge, even if you channel hope it's all congested because people are either grinding or trying to do this stupid quest. 

A good health spot is where spots are busy but not over run. NOT crowded and no where to grind.

And you are 100% wrong in a few weeks to a month you will see probably more channels plus the addition of the "Arsha" (no karma) pvp server w +50% drop increase. And maybe the addition of the Olvia server for new / returning players. 

My man always talking them facts