Jump to content
Uberkull

MS allowed this game onto Game Pass?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Koromas said:

I am not a snowflake thank you very much so there’s no need for insults, so if your going to comment make it constructive.

what your saying basically is let him moan unchallenged etc, when for months all he’s posted on here is is comments with very little constructive value.

the idea of a forum is to debate different view points. He is entitled to his views as I am mine and you are yours.

The real issues here is the people that seem to feel and believe they deserve everything they demanded and there right and rest of us are wrong.   Instead of respecting difference of opinions.

So what’s your point? You offered no constructive feedback on my OP. Read it. Read the new policies. Then simply reply with...

- Choice A, B, or C...or rebuttal and..

- Explain to me why PA switched policies 2 months after the game’s launch.

- Explain to me why the game is going into the bargain bin 2 months after launch.

 

So I provided a question and a series of viewpoints. Yet you idiots instantly go into turtle mode and blindly defend your precious game. And instantly I got attacked.

It’s classic how easy it is to get you sheep all flustered.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uberkull said:

So what’s your point? You offered no constructive feedback on my OP. Read it. Read the new policies. Then simply reply with...

- Choice A, B, or C...or rebuttal and..

- Explain to me why PA switched policies 2 months after the game’s launch.

- Explain to me why the game is going into the bargain bin 2 months after launch.

 

So I provided a question and a series of viewpoints. Yet you idiots instantly go into turtle mode and blindly defend your precious game. And instantly I got attacked.

It’s classic how easy it is to get you sheep all flustered.

 

Honestly what is the problem with game pass it brings more payers to the game on EU we haven’t had anywhere near the amount of racism problems in chat I have seen some of the NA stuff and it’s awful i agree PA do have there hands tied heavily with XBox. 

So they have to pass a lot of complaints to Microsoft and can’t deal so much In house where as on pc they have free reign 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 2:19 PM, Uberkull said:

After all the complaints through MS support on the dumpster fire racist chat? After the numerous refund requests? 

Still going to Game Pass... Link

 

The only way I see MS allowing this cash grab game onto Game Pass is either...

A) MS had a sit down with PA and said change your **** else we pull the game till you do fix it.

     PA conformed and changed policies out of the blue(d day is coming for some, read it)

     PA added chat filters in the next available patch after the policy change announcement    

     PA begged MS to add the game to game pass if they made the changes required, MS agreed.

B) or...the game has low pop and needs more players to sustain the current amount of servers

C) PA dropped 100 mill into MS account so that PA can prey on the Game Pass plebs for their $$

 

Likely A and B

I fail to understand the reasoning for your topic.Yea the toxic game chat is a problem but it’s a problem that will be fixed over time.A lot of players will be willing to give the game a try just cause it’s in Game Pass.Do you want this game to succeed or do you not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Koromas said:

I am not a snowflake thank you very much so there’s no need for insults, so if your going to comment make it constructive.

what your saying basically is let him moan unchallenged etc, when for months all he’s posted on here is is comments with very little constructive value.

the idea of a forum is to debate different view points. He is entitled to his views as I am mine and you are yours.

The real issues here is the people that seem to feel and believe they deserve everything they demanded and there right and rest of us are wrong.   Instead of respecting difference of opinions.

That's exactly what I'm saying as well as what your peers suggested when we spoke out about the daily spam and racism on server chat. You suggested we just ignore it but you cant seem to ignore a few people using the forum as intended. Seems a bit ironic when something so unimportant cant or shouldnt be ignored but blatant racism should interesting.. you said being called a snowflake is an insult XD now that is funny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Carnaea said:

That's exactly what I'm saying as well as what your peers suggested when we spoke out about the daily spam and racism on server chat. You suggested we just ignore it but you cant seem to ignore a few people using the forum as intended. Seems a bit ironic when something so unimportant cant or shouldnt be ignored but blatant racism should interesting.. you said being called a snowflake is an insult XD now that is funny 

Well ignoring chat is a whole different thing all together and is not really relevant here, ultimately people need to either accept the game for what it is, by all means make suggestions but the constant moaning is just lame, the amount of crying on these forums is some of the worst I ever seen from an mmo community  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Well ignoring chat is a whole different thing all together and is not really relevant here, ultimately people need to either accept the game for what it is, by all means make suggestions but the constant moaning is just lame, the amount of crying on these forums is some of the worst I ever seen from an mmo community  

if there more bad things than good with this game its not going to survive atm this is just a honeymoon period for BDO on game pass and all the "moaning" is proof that it wont last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Legendary said:

if there more bad things than good with this game its not going to survive atm this is just a honeymoon period for BDO on game pass and all the "moaning" is proof that it wont last.

Ok so in your opinion what’s bad ? I curious ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koromas said:

Ok so in your opinion what’s bad ? I curious ? 

its easier to say whats not bad: Nothing

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Koromas said:

Well ignoring chat is a whole different thing all together and is not really relevant here, ultimately people need to either accept the game for what it is, by all means make suggestions but the constant moaning is just lame, the amount of crying on these forums is some of the worst I ever seen from an mmo community  

I do make suggestions on this forum. But when i put effort into the idea and they are disregarded by a limited knowledge CM, it gets kinda comical the direction this game is going.

Not that you care...but here, remember this suggestion?

 Or how about this one? Because we blindly get whats on PC and that’s it, any suggestions that would benefit console’s limited power also get no traction...

 

I have more from beta I posted, but it’s fine. This game will have it’s place on console with a small community for a MMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kull, man, just give up. Though I have come across to your way of thinking, these guys aren't ready to accept it just yet. 

Don't get me wrong, I still play a lot, but I'm aware of a lot of the flaws the game has. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Uberkull said:

I do make suggestions on this forum. But when i put effort into the idea and they are disregarded by a limited knowledge CM, it gets kinda comical the direction this game is going.

Not that you care...but here, remember this suggestion?

 Or how about this one? Because we blindly get whats on PC and that’s it, any suggestions that would benefit console’s limited power also get no traction...

 

I have more from beta I posted, but it’s fine. This game will have it’s place on console with a small community for a MMO.

Yes I seen these first one makes sense can’t dent that but diff servers for zarka would not work as boss spawns across al servers so it’s not a diff boss each server it’s the same one etc what I don’t get is where’s it issue with game pass ? It’s got more people playing it it is a smart move by PA and also believe it was part of the deal between them and Microsoft which involved the exclusive rights etc this would of been in place months ago just not publicly shared etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×