Uberkull

MS allowed this game onto Game Pass?

After all the complaints through MS support on the dumpster fire racist chat? After the numerous refund requests? 

Still going to Game Pass... Link

The only way I see MS allowing this cash grab game onto Game Pass is either...

A) MS had a sit down with PA and said change your **** else we pull the game till you do fix it.

PA conformed and changed policies out of the blue(d day is coming for some, read it)

PA added chat filters in the next available patch after the policy change announcement    

PA begged MS to add the game to game pass if they made the changes required, MS agreed.

B) or...the game has low pop and needs more players to sustain the current amount of servers

C) PA dropped 100 mill into MS account so that PA can prey on the Game Pass plebs for their $$

Likely A and B

You sound salty. The game is performing well and is bringing players to the platform. Adding BD to gamepass was a very clever business move for PA and mutually beneficial to MS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TREYWAY said:

You sound salty. The game is performing well and is bringing players to the platform. Adding BD to gamepass was a very clever business move for PA and mutually beneficial to MS.

He is very salty and has been since launch. I hadn't seen him around in a while and thought he finally left. 🤣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

He is very salty and has been since launch. I hadn't seen him around in a while and thought he finally left. 🤣

Just cause you no life the game on PC and now on Xbox, doesn’t mean the BDX is doing well.

Policy changes after launch is always a reaction to something major. Maybe go outside once in awhile, learn some RL **** and not live in BDO. 

I don’t give a **** about this game like you do. I play it once in awhile, then move on to games that have more depth and better character development. 

It’s kinda sad how much you no-life this game, but..meh...you may think ppl care about your ‘status’ in this game, but really...it’s all in your head.

Edited by Uberkull
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Just cause you no life the game on PC and now on Xbox, doesn’t mean the BDX is doing well.

Policy changes after launch is always a reaction to something major. Maybe go outside once in awhile, learn some RL **** and not live in BDO. 

I don’t give a **** about this game like you do. I play it once in awhile, then move on to games that have more depth and better character development. 

It’s kinda sad how much you no-life this game, but..meh...you may think ppl care about your ‘status’ in this game, but really...it’s all in your head.

Then why do you keep posting on the forums? 

I really don't care either about my status, I'm just a pleb 57 wizard who life skills, works on knowledge and CP xD at this point after yesterday i am the least of your worries. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

After all the complaints through MS support on the dumpster fire racist chat? After the numerous refund requests? 

Still going to Game Pass... Link

The only way I see MS allowing this cash grab game onto Game Pass is either...

A) MS had a sit down with PA and said change your **** else we pull the game till you do fix it.

PA conformed and changed policies out of the blue(d day is coming for some, read it)

PA added chat filters in the next available patch after the policy change announcement    

PA begged MS to add the game to game pass if they made the changes required, MS agreed.

B) or...the game has low pop and needs more players to sustain the current amount of servers

C) PA dropped 100 mill into MS account so that PA can prey on the Game Pass plebs for their $$

Likely A and B

You do nothing but complain about this game. Why do you even play or post here? Honest question ... You seem triggered and upset about mostly everything this game has to offer. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Then why do you keep posting on the forums? 

I really don't care either about my status, I'm just a pleb 57 wizard who life skills, works on knowledge and CP xD at this point after yesterday i am the least of your worries. 

Keep putting up that facade. BS.

I can pull post from beta where you were more than eager to post all the **** you bought on the PC cash shop and all the accolades you earned in the PC version of this game. The one post I remember, you listed like 30 items just to show off? I have no clue what the purpose was other than to make yourself feel important. Every followup post in beta, you never could just answer without boasting your elitest status on PC.

Then you were not shy on saying how you were gonna spend on BDX. Of course you will blindly support the only game you play, period. 

What i really want to know with my original post before i was judged, is, what triggered the policy change and why the move to Game Pass? You don’t just decide to move to Game Pass, it’s a invitation based on factors with how your game is doing. Look at the games on Game Pass that aren’t MS first party. It tells you something.

5 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

I can pull post from beta where you were more than eager to post all the **** you bought on the PC cash shop and all the accolades you earned in the PC version of this game. The one post I remember, you listed like 30 items just to show off? I have no clue what the purpose was other than to make yourself feel important. Every followup post in beta, you never could just answer without boasting your elitest status on PC.

Then you were not shy on saying how you were gonna spend on BDX. Of course you will blindly support the only game you play, period. 

What i really want to know with my original post before i was judged, is, what triggered the policy change and why the move to Game Pass? You don’t just decide to move to Game Pass, it’s a invitation based on factors with how your game is doing. Look at the games on Game Pass that aren’t MS first party. It tells you something.

Uhh yeah, so take all that you saw me talk about and then wrap that up into one little package and that is what ONE person spent yesterday getting ONE PEN weapon. I spend money on this game but I sure as hell don't spend THAT kinda of money. Sure I know A LOT, I beat a lot of people to certain things, sure I'm probably in the top 1% of BDX players when it comes to Energy and CP, sure I got a lucky Kzarka drop first week, sure i spent 5x-10x times more on PC than I have xbox, but that is also because I KNOW what is important to spend money on this time around. Am I in a top siege guild? nope, screw them, their politics, and the super elitism they try to carry. Am I out neg 1m karma killing any i see? nope not a douche bag. Am i spending a car on a weapon nope, not THAT dumb, and not when it will get replaced eventually. 

I legitimately am here to try to help the BDX community grow, share knowledge, and help someone else enjoy this just as much as i do.

Also you are just asking to be "judged" / more like called out, because every time you make a new post you are trying to roast this game at this point. So those of us who aren't having any issues wonder why do you even post and play the game if you got so many better games to play that aren't toxic or garbage or whatever you try to mold BDX into, and why not go talk on those forums and help the players of the games you actually like?

As for your post: they probably already all this in the works, the chat isn't that bad, it's a few small people saying stupid crap for attention. Leave them be and they will get banned. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Uhh yeah, so take all that you saw me talk about and then wrap that up into one little package and that is what ONE person spent yesterday getting ONE PEN weapon. I spend money on this game but I sure as hell don't spend THAT kinda of money. Sure I know A LOT, I beat a lot of people to certain things, sure I'm probably in the top 1% of BDX players when it comes to Energy and CP, sure I got a lucky Kzarka drop first week, sure i spent 5x-10x times more on PC than I have xbox, but that is also because I KNOW what is important to spend money on this time around.

Thanks. Saved me the time.

I think to say the game is performing well is just wrong.. Just look at server population throughout the game. Last Saturday night when I was on there wasn't a single server in the crowded status. A few weeks after the gamepass I'm sure servers will start to come down. Not to mention no one on my friends list plays anymore and I know multiple people who have gotten refunds, etc. 

I'm curious to see how this game will be doing a few months down the line. My guess is completely terrible. Hell with every update more and more people quit.

I’m kinda new to the mmo world but I can tell you the forums of pc BDO, pc eso and now xbox BDO all have “game is dying” posts at least once a week almost from launch. I wonder if WOW and all the others have this same negativity or is it just the ones I’ve played?

Ah this cry baby again lol why do you care what ms does? You should about leveling and upgrading your trash character 

13 minutes ago, HazeyC said:

I think to say the game is performing well is just wrong.. Just look at server population throughout the game. Last Saturday night when I was on there wasn't a single server in the crowded status. A few weeks after the gamepass I'm sure servers will start to come down. Not to mention no one on my friends list plays anymore and I know multiple people who have gotten refunds, etc. 

I'm curious to see how this game will be doing a few months down the line. My guess is completely terrible. Hell with every update more and more people quit.

Servers are nice and healthy do you expect it to say crowded 24/7? Some of you people are weird

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Ah this cry baby again lol why do you care what ms does? You should about leveling and upgrading your trash character 

Servers are nice and healthy do you expect it to say crowded 24/7? Some of you people are weird

Primetime Saturday night? yes I expected at least one server to say crowded especially since after launch all the servers were crowded/overrun for weeks. 

Just wait bud

1 minute ago, HazeyC said:

Primetime Saturday night? yes I expected at least one server to say crowded especially since after launch all the servers were crowded/overrun for weeks. 

Just wait bud

Servers are packed regardless if they say CROWDED  like you want i guess saying crowded would make you jump up and down haha idk. Game will alive 3 to 4 years later. I feel like some of you are the same people who played pc beta saying bdo will die. Look at it now still up and running successful on pc, mobile, and now xbox. I mean if we could weed out the cry babies, keep pc players and the new xbox players that enjoy it so be it if we lose a couple hundreds. Pearl shop making money money money thats a fact.

5 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Servers are packed regardless if they say CROWDED  like you want i guess saying crowded would make you jump up and down haha idk. Game will alive 3 to 4 years later. I feel like some of you are the same people who played pc beta saying bdo will die. Look at it now still up and running successful on pc, mobile, and now xbox. I mean if we could weed out the cry babies, keep pc players and the new xbox players that enjoy it so be it if we lose a couple hundreds. Pearl shop making money money money thats a fact.

Lose a couple hundred? Lol oh my.. The blind fanboy in you is real.

2 hours ago, Uberkull said:

I havent even played the game yet but anyone with a functional brain would say you're the one who needs to get out more. 

You say someone lives on the game yet you apparently dont like it and are wasting time bitching on here about it going to Game Pass. You dont care yet here you are, fingers in your booty, smearing poop all over our screens for anyone unfortunate to read your posts. 

You're upset and cant get away from this game because you've obviously dedicated hours and money into it, so now you're like an ex-husband/wife who still has an axe to grind even after the divorce settlement. 

I don't like Apex Legends, Fortnight, CoD but I'm not going to invest my time meth mumblin' bumblin' on their forums. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HazeyC said:

Lose a couple hundred? Lol oh my.. The blind fanboy in you is real.

Server doesnt say CROWDED he cries in his room lol

Just now, The Mossberg500 said:

I havent even played the game yet but anyone with a functional brain would say you're the one who needs to get out more. 

You say someone lives on the game yet you apparently dont like it and are wasting time bitching on here about it going to Game Pass. You dont care yet here you are, fingers in your booty, smearing poop all over our screens for anyone unfortunate to read your posts. 

You're upset and cant get away from this game because you've obviously dedicated hours and money into it, so now you're like an ex-husband/wife who still has an axe to grind even after the divorce settlement. 

I don't like Apex Legends, Fortnight, CoD but I'm not going to invest my time meth mumblin' bumblin' on their forums. 

Oh you said it nicely, love this response.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

You do nothing but complain about this game. Why do you even play or post here? Honest question ... You seem triggered and upset about mostly everything this game has to offer. 

His Serta gel-cushioned hemorrhoid support ring exploded while he was sitting down in his reinforced steel executive chair, reading about the Game Pass news. Now his corduroy trousers have to be dry cleaned. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Uberkull said:

You listed a bunch of reasons why you think it was moved to Game Pass and they made as much sense as creating a hypnosis that the Moon is made out of foam because it looks like a ripped nerf ball. 

You didnt come here wanting to discuss why it's on Game Pass, it was just a segway into a rant of yours and opportunity to attack people who reply. I mean, look at your posts. Are you an adult? Only a child would see someone showing their PC set up as a form of boasting. You're probably one of those people who gets upset inside if you're over someone's house and they show you around "what an egotistical bastard! So into himself showing me around the house!" Then you're like "oh wait, I asked to use the restroom and he said it's to the left of the man cave".

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Wikked said:

I’m kinda new to the mmo world but I can tell you the forums of pc BDO, pc eso and now xbox BDO all have “game is dying” posts at least once a week almost from launch. I wonder if WOW and all the others have this same negativity or is it just the ones I’ve played?

No, it happens with these games. It was pretty popular on the Marvel Heroes Omega forums, but that game didnt just die, it was executed by greedy Disney. I wish it were still around. The Division 2 forums are posting the same stuff lol.

Edited by The Mossberg500

16 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Damn this thread got off to a great start

Man...did you see my thread got a ‘hot’ badge. Never seen that.

I always bring out the best in this forum. Love me for that.

Microsoft allowed Crackdown 3 on Game Pass.

So why not Black Desert.

36 minutes ago, The Mossberg500 said:

I havent even played the game yet but anyone with a functional brain would say you're the one who needs to get out more. . 

Yea yea, ‘and this is my first post’. Whatever scrub. We already seen people making alt forum accounts so they can hide. 

You will be exposed.

• Haha 1