Primus

Triggered Horse! Argh!

Another thing to grumble about, sorry..

This new Right Trigger for Mount Information is annoying me very badly.

@[CM]Shirna

Please please try fighting from a horse as a Wizard and tell me how much you love/hate the new trigger 'convenience' whenever you use chain lightning or any other move while galloping?? 

For me, it lags the whole fight after I dismiss the info panel and I'm suddenly in the middle of a mob against a tree or cliff wall or, worse, a river!!!

I'll post a video capture later to prove my point if needed, but please try it yourselves and, if you're as annoyed as me, throw a ticket in? Please? Get rid of that damn trigger function or at least let us be able to remap it?

I loved fighting on horseback. :(

Edited by Primus

Yep also not a fan of this right trigger, would be better triggered in main menu or just show it in main menu stats. Why do we need to see our horse stats instantly?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Primus said:

Another thing to grumble about, sorry..

This new Right Trigger for Mount Information is annoying me very badly.

@[CM]Shirna

Please please try fighting from a horse as a Wizard and tell me how much you love/hate the new trigger 'convenience' whenever you use chain lightning or any other move while galloping?? 

For me, it lags the whole fight after I dismiss the info panel and I'm suddenly in the middle of a mob against a tree or cliff wall or, worse, a river!!!

I'll post a video capture later to prove my point if needed, but please try it yourselves and, if you're as annoyed as me, throw a ticket in? Please? Get rid of that damn trigger function or at least let us be able to remap it?

I loved fighting on horseback. :(

Ok wizard to wizard, we need to talk... Get off your darn horse and fight on the ground. While horse wizards and witches were not a "rare" sight back at launch on PC, it was a culture shock to those once they got awakenings and had to stay on the ground. You would actually see "Horse Wizard/Witch/Ranger looking for guild 320GS" in chat. Once awakenings came you never heard it again. 

Yes I understand that Charge and Instant Accel give you a knock down and speed, sideways moves allows you to kite a little better. Take the next few weeks to master your double teleport movements, and camera movement you will need come awakening. Your movement will get better with awakening.

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Get off your darn horse and fight on the ground.

I don't want to! It's so fun and part of the fantasy to be able to do these things! Gandalf was able to ward off Nazgul from horseback, Harry Potter had Thestrals and brooms he could have fought from and the witches from Hocus Pocus had flying vacuum cleaners... I WANT MY HORSE 😭

29 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It's going to be changed in next minor patch. Date TBA 

Yay!! Thank you for the hope :D

If anything your giving up dps for movement speed. 

It's ok as long as you have a pile of gear and stay out of Valencia.

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Ok wizard to wizard, we need to talk... Get off your darn horse and fight on the ground. While horse wizards and witches were not a "rare" sight back at launch on PC, it was a culture shock to those once they got awakenings and had to stay on the ground. You would actually see "Horse Wizard/Witch/Ranger looking for guild 320GS" in chat. Once awakenings came you never heard it again. 

Yes I understand that Charge and Instant Accel give you a knock down and speed, sideways moves allows you to kite a little better. Take the next few weeks to master your double teleport movements, and camera movement you will need come awakening. Your movement will get better with awakening.

is there anything you ever agree with lmao

27 minutes ago, Legendary said:

is there anything you ever agree with lmao

yes actually 😂

1 hour ago, Primus said:

I don't want to! It's so fun and part of the fantasy to be able to do these things! Gandalf was able to ward off Nazgul from horseback, Harry Potter had Thestrals and brooms he could have fought from and the witches from Hocus Pocus had flying vacuum cleaners... I WANT MY HORSE 😭

I know, but just get ready for your horse (yes with +10 armor) to get 1 combo when awakenings come. It's just not how the skills / combat will work anymore. 😕