Hi All,

Just made a quick video, i'm trying to document my enhancing on stream and will do regular enhancement streams. Most likely bi-weekly on a friday evening so if you enjoy watching me fail and lose the will to live come check me out at www.twitch.tv/tekeiiv 

Anyway on to the video of my first 2 nights spent enhancing. I've kinda been hoarding as much as i can since launch whilst still keeping my gear reasonable. 

In this video i spent;

~300 Million 
~500 Armor/Weapon Stones
~ 50 Sharp Shards
~ 50 Hard Shards
~ 31 Memory Fragments
~ 31 Artisan Memories
~ 20,000 Pearls (kill me now)

I literally spent everything and if my last enhancement fails i would be at 200,000 silver. It was an emotional ride and i still have no money right now in game either. I am COMPLETELY BROKE. I was even selling materials to the general goods vendor so I could rush and get some more shards to enhance on stream with.

Do you think what i spent was good value for money after you see the results? :(

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Abysmal luck. I 2 tapped tet armor and 1 tapped my tet Karka at 60/65 fs.

#1 tapper NA.

Edited by LebronJames

11 hours ago, LebronJames said:

Abysmal luck. I 2 tapped tet armor and 1 tapped my tet Karka at 60/65 fs.

#1 tapper NA.

I got my tet ultimate weapon on 3rd attempt

I got my TET Kzarka on 3rd attempt as well. Armor on the other hand... they're needing some love..still rocking full duo

44 minutes ago, Natural Iodine said:

Yeah think I'm quitting lol 😅 bye BDO not going to p2w xD

Natural, you're on alot of these posts spouting the same stuff. Elements such as the pearl shop in this game make progressing easier. There is no denying that. It's more of a pay for convenience factor than winning. It's not like they can buy full PEN gear for a flat price or buy a level 65 character boost for a flat price either. People are literally buying costumes to melt them for a shot with RNG and as cruel as this game is I'm not surprised some people resort to this. All the while they still have to play the game, get the gear worth blowing that money on and then buy/farm the resources to even be able to even upgrade the gear. Let people play their way, and if you dont agree that's fine. There is a door waiting for all the people who'd rather not be here.

44 minutes ago, Liarsenic said:

Natural, you're on alot of these posts spouting the same stuff. Elements such as the pearl shop in this game make progressing easier. There is no denying that. It's more of a pay for convenience factor than winning. It's not like they can buy full PEN gear for a flat price or buy a level 65 character boost for a flat price either. People are literally buying costumes to melt them for a shot with RNG and as cruel as this game is I'm not surprised some people resort to this. All the while they still have to play the game, get the gear worth blowing that money on and then buy/farm the resources to even be able to even upgrade the gear. Let people play their way, and if you dont agree that's fine. There is a door waiting for all the people who'd rather not be here.

It’s best not to even entertain people like that. Their mind is already made up either way.

2 hours ago, Liarsenic said:

Well the problem is I can use 500euro and have as much chances as people with less money will have in few months 😎

I don't know if that's abysmal luck, seems par for the course.

I 1 tapped kzarka and essentially 30 tapped a bunch of **** and ended up with a tet heve helmet.

At one point i had full tri grunil, multiple tri heve and full tri taritas that I was rouletting. Whichever popped I was going to wear. I ended up with a tet heve helmet.

This is EXACTLY why people leave. The majority of players will not/ cannot do this. They really need to streamline TRI - PEN.

Comes back to that dilemma... you want 1 person spending $20k or 10,000 people spending $30. Right now the game is tuned for whales. Shouldn't be when they are gonna buy the stuff anyway. Almost like they think the other 99% are just holding out with their thousands lol. 

Fyi, I spend money on this game, but not thousands that's for sure. 

Yeaaaaah the enchantment system will 100% be the reason I quit. I absolutely hate the idea of working hard for something & spending hours on top of hours stacking materials just for it all to be based on luck & chance. Such a shitty system designed to get players stuck in a hamsterwheel. 

Posted (edited)

Respect the stream efforts. However, this just makes new players shy away from the game.

No one who wants to advance their character in a game would watch this and think ‘what a great system’.

Complete garbage enhancement system. Shallow game with limited gear options so it resorts to this enhancement system.

Edited by Uberkull

This enhancement system is indeed the worst luck/RNG based system I have ever seen! I gave it a shot for a TET attempt and failed twice 1 with cronstones and 1 without for a liverto. Both failed it downgraded, than downgraded with 52 FS to PRI horrible RNG!!! Needed 4 tries to get it back to TRI (wasted from my alt the costume to get crons😣).

After this big failure I decided to lvl my kzarka further and guess what for a freaking lvl up to +15 I needed exactly freaking 50 FS this is hilarious. I'm so mad wasted the costume of my beloved DK and 230 Mil for Fragments only to being there where I was before this bullcrap attempt. Wasted all for literally nothing!😯😐😕😠😬😡😢

I have now my lessen learned and will never ever doing upgrades further then duo/tri. This system will let me ragequit this game anytime soon.

Also I will repair my kzark and sell it, save the money I get and buy a tri kzark. I have ridiculous bad RNG.😢 Rant over😂

Anyone watch MrPay/MsPay2Win going nuts on Pen enhancements two days in a row? They were obviously using crons as they were spamming the Pen attempts. I counted at least 30 attempts in the time I was watching. I'm sure it was more than that...At what point do we accept the fact that this is just a gambling simulator disguised as an mmorpg? 

22 minutes ago, AlreadyDead said:

Anyone watch MrPay/MsPay2Win going nuts on Pen enhancements two days in a row? They were obviously using crons as they were spamming the Pen attempts. I counted at least 30 attempts in the time I was watching. I'm sure it was more than that...At what point do we accept the fact that this is just a gambling simulator disguised as an mmorpg?

I calculated the cron cost of just what I saw on his Muskans and it was ~$8,500. I think he's easily spent more than 20k on the game and I also think it's just pennies to him. 

I also wouldn't play the TET game without back-ups. If I thought there was a chance I'd end up running around with PRI weapons/armor I'd never attempt it. Also, focus on one piece at a time.

1 hour ago, AlreadyDead said:

Agreed it is gambling system the pk system is in place for the whales that buy PEN to have someone to play with now they have the best weapons lol. Others not paying to get ahead are like the chum in the water. The fact that gear downgrades is just dumb. Only other game i saw do that was ddtank back in the day. They had lot of people complaining about it and eventually took it out. Im at duo everything except belt and accessories. Im not trying to go farther and fail and have to go back to pri screw that.

On 5/11/2019 at 1:10 PM, Natural Iodine said:

Yeah think I'm quitting lol 😅 bye BDO not going to p2w xD

I hear ya. ‘Keeping up’ seems impossible. I uninstalled on both boxes today with 60+days Value pack time left. I’ll stop back by in a few months, maybe. AFKing isn’t fun, can be using the Xbox for much more, and enhancement is a joke. I need more story and better built PvE experiences. The little ‘pvp’ I experienced was 75% one-shot ganks, 25% someone wanted the ‘grind spot’ I had. That says it all right there...it’s all grind, no play. Anyway, I wish those of you who still enjoy this title the best of luck. Feels like this one is going to follow in FO76s footsteps. Later! :)

Been lucky so far with tet attempts 44stack kzarka, 38stack heve gloves, 40stack steel dagger ( which i will seel once nouver comes out i get that to tet). I will stay at tet and never plan to go pen, couldnt imagine failing pen attempt and then continue to fail all the way back down to pri. I tried to tet stell dagger and ended up using my 37 shards saved for awakening to it back to tri just to try tet attempt. I use crons on the steel dagger and heve glove. Yolod kzarka and got it. For new players i can understand the pain of enhancing but coming pc i knew what kind of trouble im getting myself into enhacning. Did ms.pay2win ever get that pen muskan i remember he was trying forever lol

On 4th tet try for kzarka, up to 75 stacks.

Banking that if it fails for if I can every afford a pen, starting over gets so expensive at 4 mil for 2 or 3 fs.

Just trying to pen kzarka you need 530+ cron stones per attempt and to even get a 10% chance you're probably gonna need 100+ failstacks. 

I've seen people failing multiple tet attempts at a 100 fs so just lel. Tri-Tet is the true soft cap in this game. For the vast majority of players hitting pen will never happen unless you have a credit card ready and are willing to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars. 

I like the game but it really is a dumpster fire. The only point of the game is grinding for that extra AP/DP point and PvP doesn't even give any rewards so what's the point of working so hard to gear up when you get nothing tangible out of it?

The RNG Enhancement System is nothing new for Korean MMOs. In some you even lose whole item you were trying to enhance (not just limited to Accessories like here). I personally love the mechanic and the endorphin rush it provides, but it is a bit of gambling for sure. To you whom hate it tho i can only recommend - Buy your stuff from CM, sure it'll take some time and investment, but you will NOT need to gamble this way.

Its PEN roulette for me. Can't run with big dogs then stay on porch... as they say. II'm either gonna get a PEN or im full PRI. 😂😂

3 hours ago, Shanath said:

Just trying to pen kzarka you need 530+ cron stones per attempt and to even get a 10% chance you're probably gonna need 100+ failstacks. 

I have a 132 stack on PC and PEN Dande/Kzarka is 3% chance. Cron stone cost is half, but the also cost 2m ea vs 1m. 

9 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

Its PEN roulette for me. Can't run with big dogs then stay on porch... as they say. II'm either gonna get a PEN or im full PRI. 😂😂

Ive heard tet or im full pri. Pen just isnt realistic no point in trying unless like said above you have that card ready. I can only imagine some new players getting tet then trying for pen lol aint going to happen easy most will never see even 1 pen. 

• Like 1