Sign in to follow this  

4 hours ago, Shanath said:

Just trying to pen kzarka you need 530+ cron stones per attempt and to even get a 10% chance you're probably gonna need 100+ failstacks.

I've seen people failing multiple tet attempts at a 100 fs so just lel. Tri-Tet is the true soft cap in this game. For the vast majority of players hitting pen will never happen unless you have a credit card ready and are willing to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars.

I like the game but it really is a dumpster fire. The only point of the game is grinding for that extra AP/DP point and PvP doesn't even give any rewards so what's the point of working so hard to gear up when you get nothing tangible out of it?

You need 300 fs for a 9.9% chance. 

Yeah the game is very pay to win  at tet and above. A lot of tri and below players don't see it yet. I hear arguments that its not its all about skill. But lets see a 350gs beat a 500gs player much less a p2w 550-600. The enhancement system is trash. Fail stacking is even worse. In no way shape or form should I have to choose to gamble items I spent weeks to get. Blowing up jewelry....that is non sense. I personally have put 300 in the game so far. Honestly that is way to much. The game will not change with players just dumping money into it.

Its only going to get worse. Building into TRI isn't a issue. It is acceptable. Tet is pushing it and in no way shape or form would I even attempt pen. This game was designed to get in your pocket. Gaming companys have taken gambling way to far these days. Its just as much the players fault for supporting it though. People will rush to defend it aswell…

Its clear whats going on here. They get you addicted then push Pay to win in your face like a drug. Preying on the addicted. Its a bad road . In this game its gambling your money/time. Anyone that doesn't see that is clearly blind. Beware.

44 minutes ago, Ungodlyomen said:

Yeah the game is very pay to win  at tet and above. A lot of tri and below players don't see it yet. I hear arguments that its not its all about skill. But lets see a 350gs beat a 500gs player much less a p2w 550-600. The enhancement system is trash. Fail stacking is even worse. In no way shape or form should I have to choose to gamble items I spent weeks to get. Blowing up jewelry....that is non sense. I personally have put 300 in the game so far. Honestly that is way to much. The game will not change with players just dumping money into it.

Its only going to get worse. Building into TRI isn't a issue. It is acceptable. Tet is pushing it and in no way shape or form would I even attempt pen. This game was designed to get in your pocket. Gaming companys have taken gambling way to far these days. Its just as much the players fault for supporting it though. People will rush to defend it aswell…

Its clear whats going on here. They get you addicted then push Pay to win in your face like a drug. Preying on the addicted. Its a bad road . In this game its gambling your money/time. Anyone that doesn't see that is clearly blind. Beware.

Still fun though lol p2w or not

18 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Still fun though lol p2w or not

yes it is im loving the game. I dont mind to invest. but I wont get insane.

• Like 1

A couple people out of millions with pen won't ruin the game.

I personally laugh at the thought in around of year of playing I will have close the same gear as a pay-to-win loser.

They are dropping 40-50k to have something SOONER then everyone else.

People will catch up and their credit card won't be able to save them.

9 hours ago, Lobster said:

I personally laugh at the thought in around of year of playing I will have close the same gear as a pay-to-win loser.

exactly what everyone is saying. In Korea you see full TET players dumpster near full PEN guys because at those gear scores all it comes down to is who gets the first Knock down or CC wins the fight. So why rush and not put that money to something else. 

9 hours ago, Lobster said:

There's some truth to this, but in the meantime I would imagine the people with PEN gear would group up which consolidates their power.