Sign in to follow this  
Neferpitou

[PSA] valk's cry added in NA/EU server

1 hour ago, Grass Beetles said:

I can understand where you're coming from and where beond is coming from on that even though I don't feel the same way about it being annoying.

Raising that viewpoint  the way you did now is fine, that's a very reasonable way to word it.

Acting hypocritical, throwing insults and massively overreacting was more my issue with beond here. I don't know how you can run a guild with 100 people in it if you act that way over small things like differing opinions, there are better ways to voice your opinion (like you did) than acting like a child.

He said the same thing I did. He just didn't sugarcoat it. On top of that you put a meme saying you'll beat him with a shoe, then tried judging his ability of leading a guild when he said something. Looking back it almost looks like you're insinuating yourself in a situation specifically for him to look like a bad guy and someone who is a hot head when its the opposite. But, that's just what it looks like to me at a surface level. We all say negative and positive comments, and sometimes we might change our opinions. i go from neg to pos like im a magnate  XD

34 minutes ago, Azuki said:

He said the same thing I did. He just didn't sugarcoat it. On top of that you put a meme saying you'll beat him with a shoe, then tried judging his ability of leading a guild when he said something. Looking back it almost looks like you're insinuating yourself in a situation specifically for him to look like a bad guy and someone who is a hot head when its the opposite. But, that's just what it looks like to me at a surface level. We all say negative and positive comments, and sometimes we might change our opinions. i go from neg to pos like im a magnate  XD

Yours post didn't have insults, hypocrisy and overreaction in it so it's different from my perspective which is why I didn't link any memes threatening to beat you with a shoe (I make no guarantees though).

I did question his ability to lead a guild after this kicked off and I stand by those concerns to be honest given his initial unprovoked behaviour. It's out of character from what I've seen from him before, maybe he's having a bad day or something, I dunno. If he wanted to apologise I'd reciprocate for my part and we could move on like adults but I'm skeptical that will happen. 

Aside from my shoe meme which was an attempt to bring humour into the conversation, I replied comparatively politely to his "cry me a river" post that kicked this off, it was an attempt at having a discussion that was met with a massive overreaction (I believe he said "spoiled entitled brats" in his response). 

I could have responded more maturely to his outbursts after that but I chose not to, it was clear he wasn't trying to have a discussion and was just venting in my direction instead. I don't think I could have gotten the conversation back on the rails from the start to be honest. 

I think it's clear from the posts who was hot headed and who overreacted but you're entitled to disagree of course.

I can confirm I have no immediate plans on beating beond with any shoes at this point in time. 

Edited by Grass Beetles

7 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Getting a 2nd job confirmed.

I'm thinking back to when Simon was interviewed and talked about one the biggest struggles of being a moderator being finding common ground between people with differing opinions. That was a good joke, he has forsaken me. 

I hope the spat doesn't get this thread shut down by him though, I think neferpitous post should be seen.

Edited by Grass Beetles
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Grass Beetles said:

I'm thinking back to when Simon was interviewed and talked about one the biggest struggles of being a moderator being finding common ground between people with differing opinions. That was a good joke, he has forsaken me. 

I hope the spat doesn't get this thread shut down by him though, I think neferpitous post should be seen.

Untitled.png.7575424acc82fefde6a260acbf1cb6fe.png

On second thoughts I may just not respond further in this topic, I think @Dr INF3NRO raised a good point with his meme that it's meaningless trying to hold a discussion with people on here.

I appreciate the insightful post.

Edited by Grass Beetles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Grass Beetles said:

Have you got a question? I don't speak memes, sorry.

1. I know you do, youre a memelord as well

2. I dont see the need for drama in this topic or any other. 

It will benefit all to take things easy with a grain of salt and move on with the daily struggle of waiting for BD, I mean our lives.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

1. I know you do, youre a memelord as well

2. I dont see the need for drama in this topic or any other. 

It will benefit all to take things easy with a grain of salt and move on with the daily struggle of waiting for BD, I mean our lives.

1. I am a meme lord but I didn't understand what you were getting at with your meme and I'm tired tbh so my meme processor is offline. Sorry for being short with you as well. That's my bad. 

2. I also prefer to avoid drama, drama seeks me out. Ima prove the avoidance bit by going dark in this topic though after this post. 

I agree with the last line, well put. I will see you at the grass beetles when the day finally comes

• Like 2

well put gentleman

i spend a round of bagged milk for all of you in heidel
h3aDDWg.thumb.jpg.35861b7156a72ef01e5a7b1dbd315def.jpg

we should totaly join a guild together 

<- best officer ever

• always makes excuses
  • 5 Million daily payout he never forget to collect
  • never set up guild mission
  • pretends to be afk when someone ask for guild invite
  • lood
  • 1 guild war / 10 min cos some goon pissed him off at his rotation
  • blames the other officer when they're offline why the guild is burning down
  • but most important: he always is behind your back to protec (also atac)

Edited by Neferpitou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Azuki said:

4 real

11 hours ago, Neferpitou said:

well put gentleman

i spend a round of bagged milk for all of you in heidel
h3aDDWg.thumb.jpg.35861b7156a72ef01e5a7b1dbd315def.jpg

we should totaly join a guild together 

<- best officer ever

• always makes excuses
  • 5 Million daily payout he never forget to collect
  • never set up guild mission
  • pretends to be afk when someone ask for guild invite
  • lood
  • 1 guild war / 10 min cos some goon pissed him off at his rotation
  • blames the other officer when they're offline why the guild is burning down
  • but most important: he always is behind your back to protec (also atac)

You had me at lewd.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grass Beetles said:

(It's a joke, pls no hate)

Shoe memes are the future

beond.png

Your fate is sealed.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

i deserve
it was early in the morning and i was already in a hury 
uploaded that gif to forum.. insert into post... wasnt working

thought about it.. leave or cancel?
clock's tickin cos i was late already.. had to make a move 
LEAVE OR CANCEL
thought the gag was worth it.. compromiss? search it in the net...  BUT DO IT QUICK
giphy browse "the room"
picture dosnt show up right after search
FK
start to panic..
upload it again to see if it could work that way
upload dosnt make progress other upload  is "in Queue"
my brain start some serious neon genesis red alert over beeing to late soon if i cant decide
again switch to giphy give it a huge scroll

STRIKE GOTCHA
insert into post.. insert media.. DOSNT WORK
omg why
went through so much for this.. no way i cancel it now
are you gona cancel everything over this -> NO I RISKED SO MUCH

"submit"

Edited by Neferpitou
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Neferpitou said:

i deserve
it was early in the morning and i was already in a hury 
uploaded that gif to forum.. insert into post... wasnt working

thought about it.. leave or cancel?
clock's tickin cos i was late already.. had to make a move 
LEAVE OR CANCEL
thought the gag was worth it.. compromiss? search it in the net...  BUT DO IT QUICK
giphy browse "the room"
picture dosnt show up right after search
FK
start to panic..
upload it again to see if it could work that way
upload dosnt make progress other upload  is "in Queue"
my brain start some serious neon genesis red alert over beeing to late soon if i cant decide
again switch to giphy give it a huge scroll

STRIKE GOTCHA
insert into post.. insert media.. DOSNT WORK
omg why
went through so much for this.. no way i cancel it now
are you gona cancel everything over this -> NO I RISKED SO MUCH

"submit"

This is so sad, can we get 5,000 likes.