PlanetXeno67

Awakening on Xbox?

I have looked absolutely everywhere and I cannot find any info on if Xbox has awakening yet. I believe I saw that most of the characters along with awakening was suppose to be out Q1 but now we are in May. Is there a release date for it? Or am I just stupid and not seeing the update?

2 minutes ago, PlanetXeno67 said:

I have looked absolutely everywhere and I cannot find any info on if Xbox has awakening yet. I believe I saw that most of the characters along with awakening was suppose to be out Q1 but now we are in May. Is there a release date for it? Or am I just stupid and not seeing the update?

It doesnt 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

They're pushing for June

Edited by x22
  • Thanks 1

In tonight's stream Gm_Shirna stated that they were on track with the published road map.

The road map says before July we will have awakening. iirc. (not seen it for a while).

This gives them a few weeks to get it out to us on Xbox.

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2019 at 3:26 AM, PlanetXeno67 said:

You haven't looked good enough.

Road map was released in March stating that awakenings are coming before June 30th. 

The last official info was that they are kinda on time with everything except Kama (sort of).