Sign in to follow this  
Liarsenic

Awakening - Rerolling or Keeping Main?

With the introduction of awakening being not too far off I was curious if people were gonna start rerolling or keeping their mains. I'm current a ranger and while it's fun, the awakening is kind of throwing me off. DK was fun on PC and Tamer was the only other one I've tried and not yet available here. I'd like to hear some insight!

21 minutes ago, Liarsenic said:

With the introduction of awakening being not too far off I was curious if people were gonna start rerolling or keeping their mains. I'm current a ranger and while it's fun, the awakening is kind of throwing me off. DK was fun on PC and Tamer was the only other one I've tried and not yet available here. I'd like to hear some insight!

I'm rerolling to valkarie when it comes out. But I main a striker right now and its absolutely amazing.

I wont reroll, Sorc is the only class I've ever liked. That being said, I still wouldn't, I worked so hard to get these levels and these skill points, not to mention learning how to play the actual class, Seems like a huge waste to start all over a few weeks or even a month before Awakenings.

Im totally staying as witch. Funnest class in the game to me. Something about calling down a bolt of lightning then making it spread all along the ground and instantly defeating a whole group of enemies that makes me happy. And awakening videos show witches being able to cast storms of lightning! Im gonna maaaaaaake iiiiiiiiit rrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!! :3

Keeping my Wizard for PvP/GvG/Node wars and life skills, and Mystic for Hystria grinding. Once I have more money than i can do stuff with make my ranger as well from PC. 

I'm not really taking the game seriously until Tamer is released, until then I'm just messing about with classes I've no experience with. --Momentai :3

Honestly, unless Archer really blows my enjoyment for Ranger out of the water, I'll probably just stick to Ranger. 

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Honestly, unless Archer really blows my enjoyment for Ranger out of the water, I'll probably just stick to Ranger. 

If archer had boobs I would have hard rolled archer and never looked back. I loved my time with the archer, He was the easiest 60 i ever did. He is the ranger we deserved but never got. 

The hype sounds real for Archer. Potential class with 2nd half of road map maybe? Lol. All the same... Ranger awakening.. is it underwhelming? Gameplay of it seems lackluster and I'm a bit concerned about it.

1 hour ago, Liarsenic said:

The hype sounds real for Archer. Potential class with 2nd half of road map maybe? Lol. All the same... Ranger awakening.. is it underwhelming? Gameplay of it seems lackluster and I'm a bit concerned about it.

As a 62 ranger main on PC. Awakening is fun and unique, but for me the great bow awakening from Archer feels like what should have been ranger all along. I always tend to grind with my bow over my swords. Only really use awakening on tanky mobs and pvp when i need my grab or super sprint. But still pretty satisfying when I one combo cocky mystics thinking they were hot s**t.