Sign in to follow this  
Vengecide

How is your Character Progression?

What level is your Character, what class do you play, and how is your gear progression going?                                        I'm a 55 Striker and as far as my gear progression I was fortunate to get a Kzarka box for my class and get my ultimate yuria gaunlets to a tet on a 67 stack, for the rest of my gear I have one tri piece and the rest is duo. I'm running 2 grunil and 2 heves for my armor set with all asulas un-upgraded.

Wizard, nearly 60, 7500 loyalty, going ok. Gear could be better but I'm making good silver for nice things now. :)

Its going much slower than pretty much everyone I play with. I'm a level 58(70% through it atm) Sorc, 456GS. I have a TRI Kzarka Amulet, all TRI armor and offhand, two DUO MoS, DUO Shultz belt, working on some earrings atm but currently using Asula's until I get the upgrades, then its on to upgrading a Seraps. 

So basically, its going alright but I'm still rather low in the GS compared to where I'd like to be, its tough trying to keep up with the competitive crowd. :(

Edited by Wiitchcraft

Lvl 58 48% probably push 59 after awakenings come out, 1096skillpoints, just finishing up valencia quest and gathering for shards so i can try and get awakening to atleast tri when they drop

Screenshot_20190513-175615_Xbox.jpg

Not Great at all, we badly need the Night Vendor as it's nearly impossible to get any Boss Gear or Shards. Both would be so nicely fixed by this small addition.

6 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Not Great at all, we badly need the Night Vendor as it's nearly impossible to get any Boss Gear or Shards. Both would be so nicely fixed by this small addition.

I order my shards through cm and usually get them after a while or just afk gather water

37 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

I order my shards through cm and usually get them after a while or just afk gather water

Yeah i pre-order too, but i get nowhere enough to what i'd need. Night Vendor would be nice infusion of Sharp Bundles for discount prices which is win-win for everyone. Guess i'll just have to wait tho.

I feel like content is gated based on RNG. I was full Tri before expansion been trying to get my kzarka to TET. Got a 95 FS now and still not got my first TET item. On the flip side you have people running around in pretty much full TET either through pure luck or P2W methods. 

The enhancement system is fundamentally flawed in that it doesn't reward effort. It does the exact opposite and punishes you by degrading your equipment making you weaker. This has a significant effect on the game because everything is so gear dependent (pve & PvP) and gear dictates where you go and what you do.

You really only have 2 options to counter this. Grind away for the next 6-12months and hope RNG favours you or P2W by cronning multiple attempts and get that GS in a few days. I mean the enhancement system has been designed in a way to maximize potential cash shop sales.

This might be nothing new for ex PC players, but it leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth when I see how things really are in the game. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling liked I've been screwed over by the in game mechanics when they're so blatantly designed that way to encourage P2W.

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW

Tet kzarka, precision offhand on tri. Armour on tri ultimate. 2 di. Crescent rings. 1 tri red coral earring. Other slots asura. Hopefully someone sells kutum  bows for musa on eu.

Fine,i don't PvP.

So, no rush,no grind,no afk,no microtransactions.I play Black Desert like a RPG (MMO or not).

And with what i got so far i can progress,do quests,professions and explore.

I forgot,level 56,gear nothing special (i guess) ,just the regular gear i got from quest reward or loot.And never use the upgrade system (Black Spirit) except for a quest.

Edited by Quantum

Im a zerk, 58 - halfway to 59. I just hit 485 last night with lucky (unlucky) clicks trying tk gain failstacks. Tet grunil in two, tri ult in the other two. Tet zark, tri saiyer. Duo serap, basi, and tri asula in the rest.

I dont see how ill hit 500 without kutum and the other god pieces. Night vendor is long overdue. Awakening can wait a bit... i still have a ton of content i want to explore.

Edited by Hedonist_Jester

I finally bothered getting to 50 on my Lahn, aside from that I just run my trade cart around.

As for my gear it's mostly +15 now, Rosar weapons, luck armor of fortuna with talis boots. Same thing I used on my Tamer on PC. --Momentai :3

Want real progression Pull out your wallet and get those gains. Im hearing full pen is only 5-10 grand. Depending on rng and all. 3% to pen kzarka at 125 stacks  so...better dig deep boys.

10 minutes ago, Ungodlyomen said:

Want real progression Pull out your wallet and get those gains. Im hearing full pen is only 5-10 grand. Depending on rng and all. 3% to pen kzarka at 125 stacks  so...better dig deep boys.

Full pen haha we can only wish in our dreams

7 minutes ago, Ungodlyomen said:

I got unlucky and ran me bout 300 mil in items (if I sold them instead) to TET my kzarka. 12 fails at plus 11 oof.

At 20 mil an hour that is 15 hours per tet, so I could do 2 or 3 a week. 33 at 3% would take 3 months on average. Maybe 2 if you start yo aff in fishing and passive income.

By the end of the year doing mediocre work I could finish almost all of my non accessories.

This P2W thing simply cuts it down to an insane cost ratio to save time. Thousands of dollars for something I could try a few times a week seems wasteful.