Sign in to follow this  
R4GE0fW4R

Login issue server EU

Hey there i was playing the whhole day fine, from 9am until 20:10 pm on Val 1 EU Servers.

Since 20:10 pm i would swap char and had an infinite loadingscreen, so i hard resetted my console!

After that i cant login anymore get constantly error 503 after that message i press A again and it says connection to server lost... 

We need really more servers in EU! Since gamepass its so crowded and i bet it has something whis this to do, too many peeps! Pls fix this and sorry for my english, im from austria🤣

2 minutes ago, R4GE0fW4R said:

So i reported this on twitter too and they are looking into this issue right now😃

Hope so, hate to think game I paid for is unplayable because all game pass players now filling the servers :(

• Like 1

Having the same issue here. Second day in a row the game freeze and get dropped.  Luckily could log back in yesterday.  They need more servers as all servers are to busy. 

Je suis rester connecté pour le diner et déconnecté pour le retour, ce qui est vraiment frustrant a cause des joueur de game pass 

Edited by andybag

It happened to me and few friends, what influenced the course of the node-war, but ok, I'm here not for compensation - I just want new channels since all are crowded since game pass launch.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Apo said:

It happened to me and few friends, what influenced the course of the node-war, but ok, I'm here not for compensation - I just want new channels since all are crowded since game pass launch.

We really need more channels val 2 and med 2 would be nice this would help the lagfest also we would have more grindspots😃

Edited by R4GE0fW4R

4 minutes ago, R4GE0fW4R said:

We really need more channels val 2 and med 2 would be nice this would help the lagfest also we would have more grindspots😃

True true. Population went up because of Valencia release and game pass addition. We need more channels as most of them are crowded 24/7 now. It's impossible to grind.. 

Yes same here Server information is being retrieved(503) message when trying to sign into Black Desert Online.  Oh well guess I will go play something else.

But I can confirm a friend who lives in the same town as me is online and playing so not sure what is going on because I keep getting the message.

Edited by Roni Southmoor

Here we go again... now just wait to see people quit EU version cause of weak server stability. New people join the game via Game Pass and they won't be encouraged to stay seeing servers in such poor condition.

Im kinda tiered of this bs. I’ve paid for this game (ultimate package) and this is 2nd day in a row that I can’t get in. I almost didn’t make the event getting my muse to lvl 55 in time because I can’t login. Not to mention they did a maintance today and it’s still not letting me login. 

Im at the point of asking for the money back and quit this bs. They release the game to game pass but the people who bought the game can’t login. Look at how many channel/servers NA got compared to EU. This is a joke..

For those of you that are blaming game pass members..I have game pass and cant get in as well..also, keep in mind I pay 120 a year for black desert when you make a one time 100 dollar purchase if you get the big version..sooo dont whine about having trump card for access

503 as well

It's not about who has which payment choices, but the fact that game pass event has drawn a large crowd. Any kind of event, not just the game pass release, overwhelms the inadequate services and hardware currently available.

This is caused by overcrowded servers and a company too cheap to compensate by making new servers