Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

Latent Auras and Night Vendor

PA..

Can we finally get these two implemented ? 

There is like 30-40 preorders for Kzarka and like 100 for Kutum and barely any are being sold.. come one. Can you give us a hand here? 

They are aware, just biding their time. I personally was expecting Night Vendor Waaay earlier, but i guess we will have to wait a bit. They mentioned they will introduce him tho.. One day..

2 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

They are aware, just biding their time. I personally was expecting Night Vendor Waaay earlier, but i guess we will have to wait a bit. They mentioned they will introduce him tho.. One day..

It's been said many many times and I know that this is purely a rant of mine but I attend Kzarka at least twice a day since launch and I really, really can't believe I'm so unlucky. Add the market drought we are facing since the game is new and it really makes me depressed. I'm 184 AP/260 DP and I could really use kzarka before I start sinking money in these expensive yellow accessories.

Truth is that I would have had 100 latents by now and have kzarka box already. Probably.. 

14 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I attend Kzarka at least twice a day since launch and I really, really can't believe I'm so unlucky. 

Dude, u r really unlucky. I hope u got it this week. My hearth with u 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

It's been said many many times and I know that this is purely a rant of mine but I attend Kzarka at least twice a day since launch and I really, really can't believe I'm so unlucky. Add the market drought we are facing since the game is new and it really makes me depressed. I'm 184 AP/260 DP and I could really use kzarka before I start sinking money in these expensive yellow accessories.

Truth is that I would have had 100 latents by now and have kzarka box already. Probably.. 

Should have had latents in since day one. Sure there would be huge influx after a certain amount of time, but it would come in cycles. Most people want more kzarkas for other characters. Once more people have them it would increase artisan sales and use of black stones/conc stones. Seems like no brainer to have latent in there to distribute more of the items people spend real money on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hulkksmash said:

Should have had latents in since day one. Sure there would be huge influx after a certain amount of time, but it would come in cycles. Most people want more kzarkas for other characters. Once more people have them it would increase artisan sales and use of black stones/conc stones. Seems like no brainer to have latent in there to distribute more of the items people spend real money on. 

yeah these would be nice to have. Only issue with them on PC it was about a 6-8 month cycle and you ONLY get 1 box per family then you use them for memory fragments. Boss Weapons and Armor won't be a bottle neck forever. Just give it time and they will all have something sitting at below min price after we start getting anniversary boxes. 

BUMB. 

Especially since we are getting the awakenings next week. Karanda will come very soon after. Let's face it, some people that started on day one still don't have kzarka.. including me 😔

Latent Auras and Night Vendor are crucial to unload never ending CM pre-orders on boss gear so please, let us finally have both PA.. 

On 5/14/2019 at 9:46 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

dw I also attended kz twice a day no boxes 1 hunter seal everytime I got my kz from the CM it was just sitting there and quickly bought it

Posted (edited)

Not even mentioning the Sharps / Hards which are near impossible to buy.

Edited by Grammaticus

15 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

True, NV is a reliable source of these as well. 

Can we finally get heard? I'm going to break the rules but this needs to be seen @CM Trent @CM Valencia

Saw 3 tri kzarka staffs sitting on CM today.

Saturation among the lucky will help out. Maybe the chance to class change a weapon.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:55 AM, Grammaticus said:

Hadd a and sharps are easy to gather though......just boring to do so. I average around 5 between the two every time I go gather with lucky tools. Sitting at 215 energy and art 6 gathering with a hedgehog but no kama blessing. Not sure how much all that plays into how many yards/sharps I get but figured I'd add it just for clarity 

If they never give me a kzarka I guess they'll never get me to  buy any artisan memory, their loss

Guess I  shouldn't have chopped trees all weekend lol.

Broke anyhow, so I need the time.

Posted (edited)

g

guys its endgame gear why so in rush? the items you beg for just came on pc so newbees can catch up

Edited by Lord_Grimloc

8 hours ago, Lord_Grimloc said:

guys its endgame gear why so in rush? the items you beg for just came on pc so newbees can catch up

Yes, its endgame gear but takes so much work to get just one endgame piece. Plus being AP it gets people to the new areas to grind for other stuff easier. Sure theres liverto, but why waste money on that lol.