Sign in to follow this  
WeAreLegion

Resource Error Is Back...

Posted this in the bug forum but I thought I would share here as well, if anything so you all can keep an eye out for it:

Just got the good old “resources low error” on Xbox One X. Been a looooong time and over 400 hours since I’ve seen it, but it’s back again. 👎🏼

This André the MAJOR graphic issues for distant land are really bad and have only popped up for me after the last update. 

Anyone else getting this? 

Edited by WeAreLegion

29 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Posted this in the bug forum but I thought I would share here as well, if anything so you all can keep an eye out for it:

Just got the good old “resources low error” on Xbox One X. Been a looooong time and over 400 hours since I’ve seen it, but it’s back again. 👎🏼

This André the MAJOR graphic issues for distant land are really bad and have only popped up for me after the last update. 

Anyone else getting this? 

I'm seeing this very rarely since they patched this. But it happens mostly in calphion with the lot npcs and structures loading. I have the texture looking like playdoh all the time when I came across thus areas when the next begins every time.

I got used to it but it's annoying because of the beautiful world design.

Also I'm playing on an 8 year old normal Xbox one, so this is for sure the issue.

But what really annoys me as he'll is since the Valencia patch the dark backgrounds from CM, npcs and so on loading extremely slow, so I have to wait around 3-5 seconds until the background UI is loaded! I can't read anything without the dark background. This has not happend bevore the the Valencia patch!!

Idk they messed something up with last patch, maybe tomorrow's patch will fix this bug. I hope so fingers crossed😉

Edited by R4GE0fW4R
  • Like 1