Jacs

Authentication failed error.

Came home from work to see this error, 

"Notice
Authentication failed. If you recieved a refund for an item bought through the Ms store, try repurchasing the item" 

I have never asked, wanted, or recieved a refund. I've submitted a ticket, but this could take days to weeks for a copy paste and closed reply. Any one else have this issue? Cleared save data, reinstalled the game. Still the same. 

Posted (edited)

I was in the middle of playing and my client just closed. I tried loading black desert back up and I get this error too. I have never asked for a refund and I've bought tons of pearls. Can we both please get some help?

Edit: After attempting to get back online 10 times and failing each time the 11th time let me in.

Edited by Fryu

On 5/14/2019 at 9:40 PM, Fryu said:

I was in the middle of playing and my client just closed. I tried loading black desert back up and I get this error too. I have never asked for a refund and I've bought tons of pearls. Can we both please get some help?

Edit: After attempting to get back online 10 times and failing each time the 11th time let me in.

Yes I found I was able to log in still. It's very hit or miss mind you. Must have come along with the Valencia update I imagine. 

This is the new Anti AFK bug, you get disconnected in about an hour. RIP AFK, thanks to the most recent update. I get that "Authentication Failed disconnect" BS every 100-150 beer crafted, can't even make a fishing boat without it crashing, and I am usually asleep or grinding mobs or maybe even just auto running somewhere. Boom, this update hates you...

IMG_20190516_055005.jpg

On 5/15/2019 at 12:40 AM, Fryu said:

I'm currently experiencing this same issue, no amount of relogs or re-installs has fixed it. I submitted a ticket but the response I got to it was less than satisfactory and didn't really give any comprehensible answer.