Scrzorz

Patch data is being verified

Posted (edited)

How long is this supposed to go on ?

First i was stuck on PA logo and got game took to long to load, did cAche clear and reserved space clear got through that and now i seem to be on this for while ??

Edited by Scrzorz
Typo in title

25 minutes ago, Shadowphoenixje said:

Im experience the same thing i wonder how long too .

Restarted xbox one now after 60ish minutes downloading additional data failed now again.

4 hours ago, Scrzorz said:

How long is this supposed to go on ?

First i was stuck on PA logo and got game took to long to load, did cAche clear and reserved space clear got through that and now i seem to be on this for while ??

@CM Valencia @CM Trent expected fix ?

won't load...  stuck in patch data being verified...  tried soft restart, hard restart, cleared save data, and uninstall then reinstall and still getting the same thing.  Does anyone have a solution?  Thanks in advance.  Running on XOX

I'm having the same issue. I just installed this game yesterday on Xbox. And it's not letting me past the patch data verifying screen. And before that it said it had failed to download additional information. I hope this gets fixed soon.

18 hours ago, Lay Z town said:

I'm having the same issue. I just installed this game yesterday on Xbox. And it's not letting me past the patch data verifying screen. And before that it said it had failed to download additional information. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Go to your games- select bdx-select add-ons-delate the 4GB game safe file-restart game-download additional data-this should help☺

1 hour ago, R4GE0fW4R said:

Go to your games- select bdx-select add-ons-delate the 4GB game safe file-restart game-download additional data-this should help☺

I'll try but I've already done that. Thanks tho!

To fix this bug you have to uninstall the game, turn off xbox, turn on xbox, reinstall game.