Sign in to follow this  
Moko

Steam account link

Heyho dear community and CMs <3

I have a Steam BDO account and while a friend of mine could easily link his account over the website just with his email and pw, I can't. For the Steam version, I don't have a specific password as it logs me in automatically, so... Is that a feature that's just not available? Do I use my Steam password? Has somebody tried goat sacrifieses or has similar experiences or maybe even an idea to help? All input is very welcome! ^^

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Moko said:

Heyho dear community and CMs ❤️

I have a Steam BDO account and while a friend of mine could easily link his account over the website just with his email and pw, I can't. For the Steam version, I don't have a specific password as it logs me in automatically, so... Is that a feature that's just not available? Do I use my Steam password? Has somebody tried goat sacrifieses or has similar experiences or maybe even an idea to help? All input is very welcome! ^^

Nope. Can't happen. Probably won't happen. That is if you are asking about Steam - Xbox version of BDO. 

You can link your email address with your black desert xbox account but you have to do it while in game. You also need a website account as forums account won't work. You use this link to make in game tickets and things like that. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777