lancia12

The new EULA doesn't really address chat

I was just reading over the new EULA and it basically does nothing to help clean up chat.  Here is an example:

If you chat about trading real world money for anything in the game you can be banned for 15 days for first offense, 30 days for 2nd offense, or permanent for 3rd offense.  If you actually DO trade money you get 365 days for 1st offense and permanent for 2nd.  But if you talk about murdering babies in a blender, describe in detail disgusting sex acts, shame/humiliate/bash <gays, trans, minorities, muslims, christians, etc.> you get 60minutes on first abuse, 1 day on 2nd, and 7 days on 3rd.  Not to mention, you have to jump through a ton of hoops just to report.  Can we please get much stricter penalties for some of this stuff?  This is the single worst, most toxic chat I have ever seen in any MMO and I've been playing them since UO (which was pretty toxic way back then).

https://xbox.playblackdesert.com/Policy/Policy/PolicyDtl?policyNo=4&amp;revision=#none

I guess it's today mentality,act like nothing happened and be happy about it.And be part of it and praise it.

"it has always been like that".

I don't remember during the "arcade era" gamers insulting gamers.And if there were some arguments,it usually being solved with a fight at Street Fighter or beating Ghost'n Goblin with one coin.

What is sure with this "new" EULA is that you can say whatever you want but "money ain't no joke better to spend it on Pearl store ,the rest we don't care".

"Papi protect us."

Yes my children.

"Papi protect us more like its 1984."

Edited by Harming