Sign in to follow this  
LegendOberfiend

Kzarka Drop is there an exploit?

The reason I ask, is there was a guy in server chat, claiming he had 49 Kzarka boxes because he gets one almost everytime, and he was not lying, streamed it and everything. There is just no way someone could have that many Kzarka boxes if there is no exploit, and it isnt just him, I see the same people get the drop all the time, to the point they boast in chat before he spawns they're getting another box, then they're one of the ones to get one.

I've never had one and I have everything I can at this stage to maximize drop chance, level 10 node (I know no one knows if that works), S knowledge on Kzarka, Kamasylve blessing, in the top of damage dealers etc, I get MoS all the time, but never a kzarka.

If there is an exploit, it needs to be patched and their ill gotten gains removed, I wont begrudge someone better RNG than me, but 49? Come on... At current drop rates that's like 1 in a billion.

• Like 1

A lot of this is "pictures or it never happened" unfortunately. I believe you because I've been present to almost every one for a week and got nothing but Hunter Seals and maybe the odd crystal. I gave up going to Kzarka.

2 hours ago, LegendOberfiend said:

I dont have it now, was this morning, I'll try to get some screenshots if I see him on server chat again.

Name of stream atleast?

3 hours ago, Primus said:

A lot of this is "pictures or it never happened" unfortunately. I believe you because I've been present to almost every one for a week and got nothing but Hunter Seals and maybe the odd crystal. I gave up going to Kzarka.

I'm 180 AP. I've only gotten Kzarka drop once. It does seem like the same people get it over an over again. I feel like BDO should add another method besides night vendor to get drops. Like a world boss seal if you turn in so many you can obtain a world boss weapon box. I haven't gotten a mark of shadow yet always 1 hunter seal or a flawless/ stabilized crystals

This isnt an exploit its stone cold fact. Not alot goto kzarka anymore and deff not morning so its very easy. First ignore anything about dps pools. Its a lie and doesnt exist for kzarka. Second stand as close as possible. Closest players win drops. This was tested with tops dos players never getting a drop or 1 hunter seal in fights consistently. Brought them in close and instant high loot and drops. 

Also have a guy whose gotten 20+  

That means ranged classes who do their best attacks from outside melee range will never get decent loot; it's also very difficult to get through the scrum because the mass in the center act like an invisible wall to stop any ranged classes getting close. This suggests a flaw is in fact causing an exploit. If my wizard wants a Kzarka Staff, he'd have to try a teleport into the middle of the scrum and 99% of the time this is prevented by lag and a return to previous position with an error message of 'try again' adding to the frustration.

IF what you say is true, the loot RNG algorithm will need to be reconstructed for the ranged classes involved in order to create a fair game.

12 hours ago, Vengecide said:

I'm 180 AP. I've only gotten Kzarka drop once. It does seem like the same people get it over an over again. I feel like BDO should add another method besides night vendor to get drops. Like a world boss seal if you turn in so many you can obtain a world boss weapon box. I haven't gotten a mark of shadow yet always 1 hunter seal or a flawless/ stabilized crystals

On PC they have it for every boss but only once per family. You can only get 1 kzarka with 100 aura. After that u can exchange them for I think memory fragments

https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/2001/211/

Edited by Nimrod

9 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Closest players win drops.   

As a ranger who always stands outside the centre square, who has had 3 Kzarka weapons, I can confirm this theory is BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1