Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How do you even defend yourself from a 1 shot??

1 minute ago, MakeumRage said:

Start causing more of an uproar about the Battle Arena missing as a community. Its a tool we really need for people to learn their classes in an easy to reach and large environment. Those tiny arenas are a joke and troublesome to get to

As a Lahn i 1000% support this notion. 

I once applied to a guild that wanted me to do pvp try outs. 1v1, survive as long as you can, things like that. These small areans do nothing to support high mobility classes. You just stand still in the middle then gap close wherever they stop.

2 hours ago, Hieraphant said:

As a Lahn i 1000% support this notion. 

I once applied to a guild that wanted me to do pvp try outs. 1v1, survive as long as you can, things like that. These small areans do nothing to support high mobility classes. You just stand still in the middle then gap close wherever they stop.

Some of the classes literally eat the entire arena basically with aoe.. not to mention finding an empty one to use is a bit of a stretch in prime time. Noone mentions the battle arena, and its honestly one of the best things in the game we dont have yet. We need it bad. Sooooo many people dont even understand the classes or mechanics yet. If theu did this topic wouldnt have even been posted tbh. 

There's literally a 0% chance that the guy who wrote the OP has 530gs.