StrawHat

CC'S are broken

First I'd like to start off by saying that yes I main a wizard and I know that wizards arent supposed to be great in 1v1s. But the way cc's currently are, its honestly unfair to anyone. I just got continuously stunned by a striker and I literally couldn't do anything. I respawn and the same striker is sitting there and grapples and next I'm dead. If I somehow managed to get up, I'd either get stunned locked again or grabbed. Now I'm not saying nerf any specific class, or buff certain classes that dont have extremely well stuns, but please, just give people that dont abuse the cc's a chance. I love pvp in this game, when you're fighting a person that dont abuse the system. But most the time, I end up getting killed by a person who abuses stuns and grapples and it's a massacre. 

1 hour ago, StrawHat said:

First I'd like to start off by saying that yes I main a wizard and I know that wizards arent supposed to be great in 1v1s. But the way cc's currently are, its honestly unfair to anyone. I just got continuously stunned by a striker and I literally couldn't do anything. I respawn and the same striker is sitting there and grapples and next I'm dead. If I somehow managed to get up, I'd either get stunned locked again or grabbed. Now I'm not saying nerf any specific class, or buff certain classes that dont have extremely well stuns, but please, just give people that dont abuse the cc's a chance. I love pvp in this game, when you're fighting a person that dont abuse the system. But most the time, I end up getting killed by a person who abuses stuns and grapples and it's a massacre. 

I know what u mean I recently levelled a wizard to 57 to try him in node wars and it was a disaster completely stunned and cc all the time It was super boring im bummed for classes for when awakeing comes as I don't even know what class I should play the pvp in general in this game seems complete bolox I really don't think bdo goes well with xbox one (even the x) pvp is naturally better if your playing with decent hardware 

Edited by dannys12

14 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

....a wizard, talking about CC's being to crazy?

Thats what i said. Wiz main here and i love using my chain ligthing its the funniest to watch someone try and run away 

• Like 1

Learn the classes and system. Learn your SA rotation (youve got alot more then most) and spend less time in the forums talking about and complaining about things you dont understand

also. Start complaining theres no BA for you to easily practice and learn. Maybe theyll bring it out soon if more people talk about it.  

Edited by MakeumRage

On a serious note, the way to tell a good player from a bad, is their ability to chain CC's effectively. So essentially, in the nicest way I can possibly put it. Git good.

Honestly though, there is whole videos on youtube that explain the CC system, it'd be good idea to check them out and get a friend in the arena you can try them out with, it'll make a huge difference. Also don't worry too much, next week Wizards will be able to do some crazy damage and fighting people 1v1 will be much better for you. You'll still not be the best class for it, but it'll still be better.

Edit: someone posted a video, definitely check that out.

Edited by Wiitchcraft

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

Thats what i said. Wiz main here and i love using my chain ligthing its the funniest to watch someone try and run away 

Lol I main striker, stripped my gear to my witch to try it out in PvP for a week in heidal arena. Battle my friend and I was like seriously I can't do anything in stunned the whole time. 😂

2 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Learn the classes and system. Learn your SA rotation (youve got alot more then most) and spend less time in the forums talking about and complaining about things you dont understand

also. Start complaining theres no BA for you to easily practice and learn. Maybe theyll bring it out soon if more people talk about it.  

what's SA and BA?

Super Armor and Battle Arena. Super Armor mitigates damage and prevents control effects. Tech battle arena is in the game already location wise. Ability to transport and engage there is not. So it functions like RBF where is a menu option you select amd teleport to. Once there its a large arena with pvp where RBF 1 coin potions can be bought and used. Its what we need to instantly get to each other to practice and learn in a large playspace thatse easy to access

Edited by MakeumRage

1 minute ago, MakeumRage said:

Super Armor and Battle Arena. Super Armor mitigates damage and prevents control effects. Tech battle arena is in the game already location wise. Ability to transport and engage there is not. So it functions like RBF where is a menu option you select amd teleport to. Once there its a large arena with pvp where RBF 1 coin potions can be bought and used. Its what we need to instantly get to each other to practice and learn in a large playspace thatse easy to access

thnx