1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

Oh thats nice wow, dont want to run across that player

Thats Mr.PayToWin's gear. I was watching the screen as he kept trying for that belt earlier.

I mean congrats i guess, but what now? Pen nouver, pen dande then why play anymore lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anyone said:

🤭

02F72EBD-83A6-467B-86E8-0DBC94446399.jpeg

ruthless wonder how much real money he spent its insane to think the game has been out like just over 2 month I play for 2 years on pc none p2w and and I am 10 ap less then him

Edited by dannys12

2 minutes ago, Vengecide said:

Does anyone know what rings and necklace he has?

ogre ring - necklace

ring of crescent guardian x 2 - rings 

29 minutes ago, dannys12 said:

ruthless wonder how much real money he spent its insane to think the game has been out like just over 2 month I play for 2 years on pc none p2w and and I am 10 ap less then him

Yea everybody on pc should be in that bracket if playing for some time. Its crazy like you said only been out two months lol

44 minutes ago, dannys12 said:

Few thousand euro for sure.. 

Damn looks like fake but its phone picture. Cant belive that luck and 20k euro spend on pearls...

2 hours ago, dannys12 said:

Yeah game is pay for convenience though! (apparently lol)

Hey i wish him the best, if he dropped such hefty sum to the game, he's keeping the servers running for the rest of us. You won't come across likes of him very often anyway and we'll all catch up sooner or later anyway. Also can't believe he'd go for Ranger of all the Classes to P2W.

Posted (edited)

@Uberkull You thought I put money into the game on PC, He has at least doubled what I spent in 3 years (and not in a p2w manner like this) and blew me away in two months on xbox. 

3 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Yea everybody on pc should be in that bracket if playing for some time. Its crazy like you said only been out two months lol

Yeah 263ap + with vells heart seems to be normal now

Edited by Nightingale

1 hour ago, Grammaticus said:

Hey i wish him the best, if he dropped such hefty sum to the game, he's keeping the servers running for the rest of us. You won't come across likes of him very often anyway and we'll all catch up sooner or later anyway. Also can't believe he'd go for Ranger of all the Classes to P2W.

At that ap any class you pick is good lol

PA Should really bring out some new backgrounds for the Inventory it looks dull. 😜
image.png.89622828396f7162a0d2851ca78d2ed5.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Azza said:

PA Should really bring out some new backgrounds for the Inventory it looks dull. 😜
image.png.89622828396f7162a0d2851ca78d2ed5.png

Except that in a year's time that becomes irrelevant. 

Posted (edited)

Well looks like he has Bhegs, Muskans, Rednose, kzarka & kutum boss items. Pretty sure most of his accessories will be BIS for a while. I'm not really sure what new items come out that would be better.  I'm pretty sure he'll just upgrade as the items come out.

Be interesting to see how fast he gets a PEN awakening weapon on the 29th.

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW
Add info

1 hour ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Well looks like he has Bhegs, Muskans, Rednose, kzarka & kutum boss items. Pretty sure most of his accessories will be BIS for a while. I'm not really sure what new items come out that would be better.  I'm pretty sure he'll just upgrade as the items come out.

Be interesting to see how fast he gets a PEN awakening weapon on the 29th.

For BiS as ranger he will need Urugons (Kamasylve), Tungrad Earrings (Akkman/Hystria - out now), Dandelion Weapon (29th's Patch) and Nouver (soonTM?) 

Rangers are all or nothing class so Most run full Tungrad Accessories (neck, belt, earrings and as of PCs patch today Rings)

Armor he still needs Dim Tree, and its split on Griffon Helm and Giath helm. PEN Heve is just a meme from PC.