Jump to content
Anyone

Sheesh.....

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Well looks like he has Bhegs, Muskans, Rednose, kzarka & kutum boss items. Pretty sure most of his accessories will be BIS for a while. I'm not really sure what new items come out that would be better.  I'm pretty sure he'll just upgrade as the items come out.

Be interesting to see how fast he gets a PEN awakening weapon on the 29th.

his accessorys are good for a long time! judgeing from the pc version creasents and orge and for sure still decent to have even on the pc version not to sure about witches or basi belt but possibly! as I use 2x narc tri and tet basi 2 items that I know will get outdated will be tree spirit belt and red coral earrings witches earrings are still pretty good on the pc version I wouldn't have got a rednose to pen though lol I would have tried to get dim tree

Edited by dannys12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Azza said:

PA Should really bring out some new backgrounds for the Inventory it looks dull. 😜
image.png.89622828396f7162a0d2851ca78d2ed5.png

Dude, you're a meme god. Hahahahahah! Anyway... This game turns from pay to convenience to actual pay to win if you spend several thousand euro on infinite crons and you just try your luck. Regular player spending money here and there will never achieve something like that. 

Waste of money, he's on PC softcap in less than three months since launch. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kure said:

Dang look at all that convenience he payed for 🙄

yeah whats not pay2win about buying costumes melting them for crons and attempting the same upgrade multiple times until it pops only a retards going to say its pay for convenience this guy has better gear then many players in this game simply because he payed real money to get it simples

Edited by dannys12
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Regular player spending money here and there will never achieve something like that. 

 

Again with this NEVER.  Once again ill say this. You realize $10 million wont get you past PEN. You realize Never is an infinite. You realize given years of dedication a player will reach PEN as a f2p player.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Again with this NEVER.  Once again ill say this. You realize $10 million wont get you past PEN. You realize Never is an infinite. You realize given years of dedication a player will reach PEN as a f2p player.

 

 

Save your effort man. These guys aren't capable of independent or constructive thought. They're just gonna follow the crowd screaming p2w like it's a fundamental law of nature. I suppose it isn't their fault that they don't have the cognitive capacity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Again with this NEVER.  Once again ill say this. You realize $10 million wont get you past PEN. You realize Never is an infinite. You realize given years of dedication a player will reach PEN as a f2p player.

 

 

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I wanted to say that one would never achieve this in such a short time. 

Sure it's possible. I plan to reach soft cap paying only for value pack one day! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Save your effort man. These guys aren't capable of independent or constructive thought. They're just gonna follow the crowd screaming p2w like it's a fundamental law of nature. I suppose it isn't their fault that they don't have the cognitive capacity. 

I don't think anyone who believes this game is p2w disputes the fact that given enough time you could potentially achieve the same results as this guy. That being said the only information I've read on the PC forums about full PEN players is that most of them have paid in one way or another to get there. This guy isn't full PEN bis yet but he will be at some point when others are still struggling to get to soft cap non bis.

One guy already stated that Mr paytowin is already 10AP above his PC character of 2 years. He's achieved this in a few months by paying real money.

It's the people who go on about the game being pay for convenience that are delusional. The only thing that's convenient about this is that it allows people to spend ridiculous amounts of money with no limits in place to stop this kind of rapid progression. 

The system that's currently in place whether it be a whale or minor whale has a negative impact on the current game especially when the balance of the majority of the game relies heavily on GS.

I really don't see why people like yourself who obviously love this game would be happy about a system like that? This is the type of thing that kills the player base and turns a vibrant busy world into an empty barren place where you can run the full length of the map and see no players. It's just a bad system for the longevity of any game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

I don't think anyone who believes this game is p2w disputes the fact that given enough time you could potentially achieve the same results as this guy. 

I really don't see why people like yourself who obviously love this game would be happy about a system like that? This is the type of thing that kills the player base and turns a vibrant busy world into an empty barren place where you can run the full length of the map and see no players. It's just a bad system for the longevity of any game.

 

You literally just sided with the p4c guys with that first statement. 

As for the second point? If anything will drive me away from this game, it's the community. Different opinion? You're a moron. Don't like pvp? You're a trash noob. Don't agree it's p2w? You're a white knight fanboy. 

Does, my, head, in. 

You think it's p2w, I think it's p4c. That's all there is to it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

You literally just sided with the p4c guys with that first statement. 

As for the second point? If anything will drive me away from this game, it's the community. Different opinion? You're a moron. Don't like pvp? You're a trash noob. Don't agree it's p2w? You're a white knight fanboy. 

Does, my, head, in. 

You think it's p2w, I think it's p4c. That's all there is to it. 

In what way do you see paying real money to get ahead is paying for convenience? You pay you get better gear you win it's that simple lol.

It's you who can't engage in a discussion without throwing in some pathetic insult if someone disagrees with you. It's sad and reflects on what kind of person you're in real life. Maybe you should seek counseling from the "try not to be c**t on a daily basis" doctor.  It's pathetic mate you're incapable of putting your point across without throwing in some generic insult towards an individual or group of people who disagree with you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

In what way do you see paying real money to get ahead is paying for convenience? You pay you get better gear you win it's that simple lol.

It's you who can't engage in a discussion without throwing in some pathetic insult if someone disagrees with you. It's sad and reflects on what kind of person you're in real life. Maybe you should seek counseling from the "try not to be c**t on a daily basis" doctor.  It's pathetic mate you're incapable of putting your point across without throwing in some generic insult towards an individual or group of people who disagree with you.

The huge, and hilarious irony in that, is that I didn't just insult you. I quite plainly said that you have your view, I have mine, and that's all there is to it. 

But wayyy to be the guy you just painted me out to be. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Save your effort man. These guys aren't capable of independent or constructive thought. They're just gonna follow the crowd screaming p2w like it's a fundamental law of nature. I suppose it isn't their fault that they don't have the cognitive capacity. 

Not the first time you've tried to insult people that disagree with you. 

You have a dig at me I have a dig at you that's the nature of gaming forums.

Edited by OKAYIGETITNOW
Info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is 1% p2w and 99% p2c. Due to spending needed to pull ahead to any measure

 

Both sides are right to some degree, it's not absolute one way or another.

 

If I drop 1000 bucks on day one to get tri gear it is p2w. But is it p2w if I spend 1000 a year in to catch up ?

It's all perspective and arguing is moot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so I want you guys to put something in perspective, This is my PC Mystic. Minus a few random pieces I have been 240+ AP on every classes I played since DK released on PC (March 1st 2017). Why? Because I focused on my guild at the time, plus softcap is enough to kill most ANY player with awakenings and no grind spot needed that much before the renown score got introduced then Hystria became a place to actually grind, and it's growth of my friends and guild verses constantly blowing my gear up to "TRY" to get an upgrade. So I slow rolled everything, I even have a PEN Rosar dagger I might coupon over to the mystic if i ever want to build a meme. But I did what I did rolled a few classes, had fun and now giving up my "one" character motto to split the good AP with my life skiller so i can focus on 2 things at once. I have a life skiller i log onto and process/cook/gather what ever and have my mystic out doing guild quests, grinding Hystria or what ever I want to work on Knowledge wise. 

My point is this guy is nothing special in context of PC, he's on point with the average player. Here on xbox he is probably one of a maybe a handful maybe can even count on one hand who when to this extreme. TET ogre to PEN ogre is 8k - 10k cron stones per attempt, Crescent is 4k-6k depending on the market value, Basi Belt 7k - 10k. In reality he's probably boned his fail stacks by not doing it the natural way. MickenX when he was making all those PENs for his streams had 5 - 8 characters with all 80 - 140 stacks on them and was slowly getting building them. This guy can't really build stacks because he just gets a 50 stack and bruit forces them to PEN with cron attempts betting the ~ 1% chance. 

 

IF you really want to see painful look up DJules first PEN Kzarka Crescent blade, 320+ fail stack proof it's completely RNG - It either goes or it doesn't. 

mystic.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Not the first time you've tried to insult people that disagree with you. 

You have a dig at me I have a dig at you that's the nature of gaming forums.

Andddd welcome to the ignore list. You're gonna keep screaming p2w no matter how many times your logic is picked apart. Not only that, but you'll also keep slamming insults everyone's way when they don't. Almost as bad as Kure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Andddd welcome to the ignore list. You're gonna keep screaming p2w no matter how many times your logic is picked apart. Not only that, but you'll also keep slamming insults everyone's way when they don't. Almost as bad as Kure. 

At least when I join a discussion I back it up with factual information that anyone can verify. You just scream it's p4c based on your own beliefs and then throw out some insults for good measure.

I'll only direct my insults towards people that throw them my way.

Cheers for that I don't have to endure anymore of your nonsense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

I don't think anyone who believes this game is p2w disputes the fact that given enough time you could potentially achieve the same results as this guy. That being said the only information I've read on the PC forums about full PEN players is that most of them have paid in one way or another to get there. This guy isn't full PEN bis yet but he will be at some point when others are still struggling to get to soft cap non bis.

One guy already stated that Mr paytowin is already 10AP above his PC character of 2 years. He's achieved this in a few months by paying real money.

It's the people who go on about the game being pay for convenience that are delusional. The only thing that's convenient about this is that it allows people to spend ridiculous amounts of money with no limits in place to stop this kind of rapid progression. 

The system that's currently in place whether it be a whale or minor whale has a negative impact on the current game especially when the balance of the majority of the game relies heavily on GS.

I really don't see why people like yourself who obviously love this game would be happy about a system like that? This is the type of thing that kills the player base and turns a vibrant busy world into an empty barren place where you can run the full length of the map and see no players. It's just a bad system for the longevity of any game.

 

You guys are arguing over terminology. He thinks p2w is when you can pay for advantages unavailable to people who don't pay real money. That is the original definition of p2w. I think he's too stubborn about sticking to that definition especially when it's obvious that paying a huge amount of money results in an advantage that is impossible to overcome for f2p players right now. 

So really, both of you are wrong. I agree with the people here who say the game is pay for convenience for the vast majority who spend some money on the game but it is pay to win right now for the people who spend thousands. Luckily there aren't all that many people willing to spend thousands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, justfaded said:

You guys are arguing over terminology. He thinks p2w is when you can pay for advantages unavailable to people who don't pay real money. That is the original definition of p2w. I think he's too stubborn about sticking to that definition especially when it's obvious that paying a huge amount of money results in an advantage that is impossible to overcome for f2p players right now. 

So really, both of you are wrong. I agree with the people here who say the game is pay for convenience for the vast majority who spend some money on the game but it is pay to win right now for the people who spend thousands. Luckily there aren't all that many people willing to spend thousands. 

No the original definition of p2w is still the same definition. Being able to buy something not available without cash that instantly gives you an advantage. Being able to buy something anyone else can get on the market and CHANCE a safe upgrade you can make unsafe or with backups doesnt fit any of this. At the end of the day you can blow 10k and not get one upgrade. 

The only p2w in this game is hedgehog, crystal, and weight/inventory. Gear does not fit that  dont be idiots. Make backups or go in so you never downgrade. 100 sharps 500 blackstones. 1000 mem frags without artisans 250 with for each tet piece. Thats my safe enhance.  I either get gains or stay the same. Sure it takes longer initially but the idea is you get the gain before you run outta resources and have reserves for the next piece  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...