Zenjii

Hide and Seek with the GMs!

The event prevents me from joining, because 5 mil is not worth it for me 2 h. The last event was better from the reward, there were at least 3 hards and 3 sharps. They are much more useful than 5 mils.

But what do you think about it is worth it or not!
  • Like 1

Just now, Zenjii said:

The event prevents me from joining, because 5 mil is not worth it for me 2 h. The last event was better from the reward, there were at least 3 hards and 3 sharps. They are much more useful than 5 mils.

But what do you think about it is worth it or not!

I think every event is worth to do, see it as fun content that happens not so often, also the funny LAAAAGFEST🤣

Honestly 5mil is 5 mil im happy with that buuuuuut what me making mad about the event is the TIMEFRAME they are doing thiis!!! Where i life it begins at 9.15pm, thats the time where most players shut off console and go to bed because of work next day and so on, over here iis mosty 9-10 pm sleeping time😪. Last event time was good around 6pm thats best time to do events like this!

7 hours ago, R4GE0fW4R said:

I think every event is worth to do, see it as fun content that happens not so often, also the funny LAAAAGFEST🤣

Honestly 5mil is 5 mil im happy with that buuuuuut what me making mad about the event is the TIMEFRAME they are doing thiis!!! Where i life it begins at 9.15pm, thats the time where most players shut off console and go to bed because of work next day and so on, over here iis mosty 9-10 pm sleeping time😪. Last event time was good around 6pm thats best time to do events like this!

Yeah it's fun I know. But a little more reward I prefer😂😂😂. Last event was fun cause most people couldn't follow the camel train hahaha 😂

• Haha 1

5 mil is 1 sharp, 1 hard if you ever get an order filled vs 3 and 3 in pocket.

That is tons better.

My work schedule keeps me off peak hours, I kiss all the fun times.

• Like 1