Sign in to follow this  
RainyWillow

Information App? (FOR CONSOLE SPECIFICALLY)

I would really like to see a companion app for bdo xb1, with in depth explanations on everything. Like horse breeding, taming, processing and life skilling.  

Like IN DEPTH. So brand new players can figure **** out. This game has so much **** going on that it’s hard to figure out how you want to start, and honestly I don’t wanna go searching the internet to figure stuff out for console specifically. 

On 5/24/2019 at 11:22 PM, RainyWillow said:

I would really like to see a companion app for bdo xb1, with in depth explanations on everything. Like horse breeding, taming, processing and life skilling.  

Like IN DEPTH. So brand new players can figure **** out. This game has so much **** going on that it’s hard to figure out how you want to start, and honestly I don’t wanna go searching the internet to figure stuff out for console specifically. 

There is an unofficial app for iPhone with an Xbox mode. Search “companion for BDO” I use it quite a lot.