Sign in to follow this  
Bnews757

How many materisls do you have saved for awakening

Are you prepared for awakenings not much but its what i have so far from little gaterhing and events, log in rewards. Going to try and get it to tet (i know regular awakening is same as tri dande) but no idea when i will get dande assuming it comes this patch.

Screenshot_20190527-110216_Xbox.jpg

3 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Are you prepared for awakenings not much but its what i have so far from little gaterhing and events, log in rewards. Going to try and get it to tet (i know regular awakening is same as tri dande) but no idea when i will get dande assuming it comes this patch.

Dandelion will come with Karanda, seeing as that's where it drops. 

3 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

With that stock you should aim for tri. Do a tet attempt if you get tri and still have 20 stones. If you do a tet attempt when you're down to 10-15 Stones you could easily end up pri.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bex said:

With that stock you should aim for tri. Do a tet attempt if you get tri and still have 20 stones. If you do a tet attempt when you're down to 10-15 Stones you could easily end up pri.

I like to take risk plus i will cron atleast three attempts and then yolo the last of it doesnt go

30 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Dandelion will come with Karanda, seeing as that's where it drops. 

Guess we have to wait for karanda its not coming this patch like i thought it would

5 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

You going for blue or green weapon?

5 minutes ago, Death said:

You going for blue or green weapon?

Considering we don't know when we will get Karanda (and the fact that dropping Dandelion might take you few weeks if you're not lucky) i'd even say the "blue" (although you'll want to Ultimate either eventually) might be the way to go. OFC Green is PVE viable due to +All Species Buff, but that +Human Damage is really nice for PVP and defending your spot..

6 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Considering we don't know when we will get Karanda (and the fact that dropping Dandelion might take you few weeks if you're not lucky) i'd even say the "blue" (although you'll want to Ultimate either eventually) might be the way to go. OFC Green is PVE viable due to +All Species Buff, but that +Human Damage is really nice for PVP and defending your spot..

Blue i never use the green one. One i get up to tri or hopefully tet i will ultimate it

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

Blue i never use the green one. One i get up to tri or hopefully tet i will ultimate it

You can ultimate it right away. It doesn't affect the chance to enhance.

6 minutes ago, Bex said:

I know but im going to wait 

I have bunch of stuff saved, I just need to build a few more fs and that's about it. I have 7-8 hundred black stones, and about 60 sharps so I should be for sure good for a tri, might go for tet though 

Edited by Wiitchcraft

Well i have a TON of resources and FS, but my hope is it won't be all that necessary. TETting Blue Gear should be easier than the Boss Yellow one so hopefully i won't go over 100 Sharps on that thing x..x

Ive saved nothing  i sell all materials and let others do the work, paid silver for my Tri Yuria staff and Tri Steel Dagger, rest of my armour all Agerian is Pri with Asula accessories couple of them Pri too. I work full time so really dont have time to waste with the games boring unreliable crafting method and apart from the Grunil chest armours that sell well the RNG is garbage too. My AP is 172 and my DP is 211 im holding my own with my Witch in the desert without the use of any pots or boost foods and only using her magic arrow spell. So like i said not saved anything will just keep exploring rather than standing around in towns chatting to my imaginary friend hoping it wont break my weapon while trying for an upgrade.

26 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Ive saved nothing  i sell all materials and let others do the work, paid silver for my Tri Yuria staff and Tri Steel Dagger, rest of my armour all Agerian is Pri with Asula accessories couple of them Pri too. I work full time so really dont have time to waste with the games boring unreliable crafting method and apart from the Grunil chest armours that sell well the RNG is garbage too. My AP is 172 and my DP is 211 im holding my own with my Witch in the desert without the use of any pots or boost foods and only using her magic arrow spell. So like i said not saved anything will just keep exploring rather than standing around in towns chatting to my imaginary friend hoping it wont break my weapon while trying for an upgrade.

172/ 211 dp who are you fighing? Probably nobody with that dp you would melt. It sounds good though. Just using magic arrow no pots omg you could up a better story than this.

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2019 at 5:52 AM, Bex said:

Should wait to ultimate it until it’s Tri. Memory frags matter

36 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

172/ 211 dp who are you fighing? Probably nobody with that dp you would melt. It sounds good though. Just using magic arrow no pots omg you could up a better story than this.

Why, the highest recommended stats for Valencia are for the Prison at level 57 with Party AP210- DP260 or Solo AP230- DP290 the lowest area being the Gahaz and Bashims at Party AP140- DP180 and Solo AP160- DP200, I also managed to solo my way through the Basilisks with my Witch and those stats. Its more about skill and not getting hit. 

valencia_spots_guide_by_inochisidarta-da

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, VyrKhor said:

The ultimate green gear can be recovered with base green gear. Why would you use memory fragments on it ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Why, the highest recommended stats for Valencia are for the Prison at level 57 with Party AP210- DP260 or Solo AP230- DP290 the lowest area being the Gahaz and Bashims at Party AP140- DP180 and Solo AP160- DP200, I also managed to solo my way through the Basilisks with my Witch and those stats. Its more about skill and not getting hit. 

valencia_spots_guide_by_inochisidarta-da

Dude your trash

6 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Dude your trash

Is that the best reply you could offer up, did you get a teenager to write your reply. Im sure you can do better, go on give it your best big boy attempt :)

Back on subject before that interruption to the post. I managed to get 15more shards through preorder. Hopefully it will be enough and rng is nice to me. Did anyone get your mem frags before the prices goes up?

Edited by Bnews757

15 concentrated weapon stones

400+ black stone armor to build stacks 

300+ black stone weapon should I run out of armor stones before TET. 

100+ memory fragments to recover my awakening gardbrace.

3 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

15 concentrated weapon stones

400+ black stone armor to build stacks 

300+ black stone weapon should I run out of armor stones before TET. 

100+ memory fragments to recover my awakening gardbrace.

Nice nice sounds good. I wish i would've bought more frags only have 70 something. Need to buy artisans to make it stretch. I parked my wiz at the awakening quest point so i can get going quick.

Edited by Bnews757

3 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Nice nice sounds good. I wish i would've bought more frags only have 70 something. Need to buy artisans to make it stretch. I parked my wiz at the awakening quest point so i can get going quick.

Same, striker waiting in Calpheon 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VyrKhor said:

That's not how it works. Memfrags consider the original color of the item.