Sign in to follow this  
Amdir

Lost 100 fs today on accident

I push this public because pearl Abyss need to fix this. And stop being greedy and careless I put my time and real money into this game to just be toss to the side. I think it wrong a lot may think differently but I like to see how you would react.

Posted (edited)

What should they fix? If they make a pop up every time u try to enchant something i'm gonna get crazy. Try to get a 100 fs when every time u get a pop up " are u sure to use this 10fs with a 6% chance of success on reblas shoe. Please wait 5secs to confirm this decision." in gonna kill u and then myself after they implement that. Oh wait we have something like that it's called enhance animation. I think u skipped the animation (or how did u "lag" that u can't see the +8 try) and are just unlucky.

Edited by Nimrod

6 hours ago, Amdir said:

I push this public because pearl Abyss need to fix this. And stop being greedy and careless I put my time and real money into this game to just be toss to the side. I think it wrong a lot may think differently but I like to see how you would react.

No they don't. You asked for something that is clearly stated in the policy, cannot be returned. 

This is like complaining about not being able to return an item with a no-return policy. 

Like I said, it sucks that it happened, but insulting support is not going to do anything. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 7:40 PM, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Pretty sure they could easily reverse the enhancement and give a +100 valks scroll or something. I mistakenly used like 40 memory fragments when I had some artisans and they couldn't help with that either. 

GMs are pretty useless in this game. Sure it might be against some crappy policy, but they're there to assist the player base and mistakes like this happen. Thats basically a month's worth of progression he's lost due to a lapse in concentration that could easily be fixed by a GM.

You’re absolutely wrong. The GM isn’t supposed to fix your mistakes. OP was careless and was enhancing to +7 on a character with that high of a failstack? Lol his own stupidity. Yeah it sucks but the devs and game support aren’t here to correct people’s mistakes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VyrKhor said:

You’re absolutely wrong. The GM isn’t supposed to fix your mistakes. OP was careless and was enhancing to +7 on a character with that high of a failstack? Lol his own stupidity. Yeah it sucks but the devs and game support aren’t here to correct people’s mistakes. 

True.. careless guy blasted 100 FS on +8. Why would he get anything from PA? 

Compensation for stupidity ? 

I would punch a hole in my screen though. LOL 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rocketfuel77777 said:

True.. careless guy blasted 100 FS on +8. Why would he get anything from PA? 

Compensation for stupidity ? 

I would punch a hole in my screen though. LOL 

Same. I’ve had very frustrating moments in BDO myself. It’s ridiculous to be upset at a company for careless mistakes you could have prevented. 

The craziest part is, he messed up and legitimately thought they were gunna fix it for him 🤣 thats wild

• Haha 1

Man, this community is toxic. Is that how the PC community is for this game? You mock him and make him feel bad. What do you gain? You show your pettiness and bad behavior for everyone to see, including new players. I wouldn't join this game if I was a new player. @CM Trent@[CM]Shirna surely you guys agree?

The toxic players don't even realize they are killing the game via the community development. That's the sad part.

He should feel bad. He made a stupid mistake and got mad the devs wouldnt fix it. Why would they its honestly still very laughable. 

lost 81fs yesterday when awakening was out.. got my awakening weapon and i thought i'll enhance it. popped out the enhance window, screen didn't show fs numbers duo to lag (happens more often than not), put in blackstone, pop goes from an already +10 to +11.. few minutes later i'm checking to see which alt i need to move to attempt another tet, and i see this character is actually at 0 fs... 

99% is on PA for this game being laggy and doesn't load or render the content to match the performance of the xbox, this is a serious issue.. i'll take the blame of 1% on this for actually not closing down the game and starting it again to see if this character has any fs, or wait 5-10mins for it to show on the enhancing window..

1 hour ago, maXmood said:

lost 81fs yesterday when awakening was out.. got my awakening weapon and i thought i'll enhance it. popped out the enhance window, screen didn't show fs numbers duo to lag (happens more often than not), put in blackstone, pop goes from an already +10 to +11.. few minutes later i'm checking to see which alt i need to move to attempt another tet, and i see this character is actually at 0 fs... 

99% is on PA for this game being laggy and doesn't load or render the content to match the performance of the xbox, this is a serious issue.. i'll take the blame of 1% on this for actually not closing down the game and starting it again to see if this character has any fs, or wait 5-10mins for it to show on the enhancing window..

RIP. I'm sorry, but ... Why do you people Enhance in such a rush? x..x

1 hour ago, Grammaticus said:

RIP. I'm sorry, but ... Why do you people Enhance in such a rush? x..x

it's a green item, why wouldn't u rush it with the amount of stones u got? >.< i was trying to get it to +15 real quick.. but that windows didn't show the stacks.

3 hours ago, maXmood said:

99%?? So we're just gonna discount your Internet, available bandwidth etc? 

12 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

99%?? So we're just gonna discount your Internet, available bandwidth etc? 

of course! because i don't get that sorta lag with any other game.. 

4 minutes ago, maXmood said:

of course! because i don't get that sorta lag with any other game.. 

Well, using myself as an example, I'm currently staying away from home for a couple of weeks, and the difference in connection speed is noticeable. My home Internet is top speeds, and I have no issues. Here, it takes about 5 minutes for me to be able to really do anything after logging in. 

But I have no issues on any other game. It's a very connection intensive game, sure, but our connection speeds do matter. 

Posted (edited)

But everyone knows there are some lag issues...every mmo on xbox has them. Play accordingly.

55 minutes ago, maXmood said:

it's a green item, why wouldn't u rush it with the amount of stones u got? >.< i was trying to get it to +15 real quick.. but that windows didn't show the stacks.

And therein lies the fatal flaw with how people have approached this game... rushing. Absolutely no reason to rush a single thing, it's an attitude that's been infused by the pc crowd, and is threatening to destroy this game. People are already at levels that took the original pc a year to reach. 

Edited by Jammer480

I dont even disable the animation once I am using sharps and hards. 

Also I read the stacks out loud before I grab the item. When I go to bank I make sure it's the right one, pri and duo look close in a hurry when I am crafting for profit.

On 5/28/2019 at 3:09 PM, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Pretty sure it's very simple. All the would have to do is remove that item and replace it with a new weapon at +7 or even a weapon box if it was an easier process than reversing the enhancement. 

GMs have a lot of control with stuff like this. I can remember having my first ever wow character restored 5 years after deleting it with all the equipment he was wearing/carrying during that time.

Don't really get why people are banging on about PEN exploits and stuff like that. It's clearly a mistake and a little bit of GM discretion would go a long way in cases like this.

,..............I just did the same thing. lost my 84 stack on my beginner matchlock lol. Woke up decided to look at my hunting weapon said 90 percent got it to +1. I guess that's what happens when you enchant stuff first thing when you wake up. No tet awaken weapon now. Well I best get that matchlock up and getting hunting to make it worth the loss. I kinda blame it on pearl abyss though it's a 50/50, for only +100 blacksmith book on pearl shop only was a matter of time before something like this happened. Don't feels bad about your 100 stack im furiated to.