Sign in to follow this  
Amdir

Lost 100 fs today on accident

Today I accidentally use a 100 fs on my second Kazarka bow I leveled from 5-7 and since the game lagged at last one it decided to press another and pop my enchant to plus 8 bow and there goes my 100 fs I have worked over a month for. This is what the gm has to say

3B6A4338-A2AF-43B8-8EDA-ED2A6496B232.png

Posted (edited)

Wat kind of response is this wtf 

Edited by Darkx
  • Like 1

I’m disappointed in game support for sure. It’s all in there log system and can see it was a accident for sure

21 minutes ago, Amdir said:

I’m disappointed in game support for sure. It’s all in there log system and can see it was a accident for sure

Yet, it does indeed state in the policy that they don't reimburse that kind of thing. Have a read through of it, and be careful in future man, though it does indeed suck that you lost those Failstacks.

F

• Like 3

Sure they can do something they mention 2 recovery a year and to choose wisely. They even said it in a stream viedo

@Amdir i've seen friends use 80 - 100 stacks for things like +15 reblath or +10 boots, or in your case +8 armor in my years on PC. The way GMs work this is IF the enchant succeeds it cannot be undone, as NO WAY to actually prove that wasn't the intended enchantment. Sorry about your loss, better luck next time. Just like if you succeed TRI on say a Kzarka and then happened to double click and fail TET, they will not give you your TRI back. 

• Like 3

Yeah unfortunately they will not reverse it. It sucks but its very clear in the new Operational Policy. I would read that carefully. 

Pretty sure they could easily reverse the enhancement and give a +100 valks scroll or something. I mistakenly used like 40 memory fragments when I had some artisans and they couldn't help with that either. 

GMs are pretty useless in this game. Sure it might be against some crappy policy, but they're there to assist the player base and mistakes like this happen. Thats basically a month's worth of progression he's lost due to a lapse in concentration that could easily be fixed by a GM.

3 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Pretty sure they could easily reverse the enhancement and give a +100 valks scroll or something. I mistakenly used like 40 memory fragments when I had some artisans and they couldn't help with that either. 

GMs are pretty useless in this game. Sure it might be against some crappy policy, but they're there to assist the player base and mistakes like this happen. Thats basically a month's worth of progression he's lost due to a lapse in concentration that could easily be fixed by a GM.

i totally get it, BUT think of it this way. I have a TET Kzarka, and Dandelion in my inventory plus I have a +14 heve helm im using to build stacks. I thought i moved my 95 stack to a scroll but hit 2 stones and that 96 stack became +15 helm. OR  the other option could be I didn't mean to fail my Kzarka i mean that for my Dande, if they restored the stack and the kzarka and I hit PEN dande next hit - would that not be considered an exploit? A stack you lost or piece of gear to roll the dice again with no loss in progression?

3 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

i totally get it, BUT think of it this way. I have a TET Kzarka, and Dandelion in my inventory plus I have a +14 heve helm im using to build stacks. I thought i moved my 95 stack to a scroll but hit 2 stones and that 96 stack became +15 helm. OR  the other option could be I didn't mean to fail my Kzarka i mean that for my Dande, if they restored the stack and the kzarka and I hit PEN dande next hit - would that not be considered an exploit? A stack you lost or piece of gear to roll the dice again with no loss in progression?

Yeah but I think it's pretty obvious he didn't mean to use a 100 FS on a +7 weapon. Surely they could use a bit of common sense & judgement on individual cases like that. 

I definitely don't think it should be restored in all cases especially when you're looking at TRI/TET mistakes, but something such a what's happened here is clearly not an exploit in any way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Yeah but I think it's pretty obvious he didn't mean to use a 100 FS on a +7 weapon. Surely they could use a bit of common sense & judgement on individual cases like that. 

I definitely don't think it should be restored in all cases especially when you're looking at TRI/TET mistakes, but something such a what's happened here is clearly not an exploit in any way.

Oh i know, but If the give an inch on this then someone will try to take a mile with an "honest" TET/PEN fail. It's just simpler for them to say no to all than yes to a few.

• Like 4

I guess I’m definitely gonna tone it down on this game not gonna play like I’ve been for last couple months.

I don't know why u post it in this forum with the hash tag support is careless. Wouldn't be support doesn't give a f**k be better? It's ur fault to use the failstack. I didn't read the policy but isn't it "common sense".

Posted (edited)

I got a bow Kazarka I tried to enchant to tet started at 55 and failed that many times that why it took about a month grinding 

Edited by Amdir

Nimrod I hope you don’t experience anything like that I had just failed tet and went to my just fresh karazak I had got from boss that day to get to 7 . Game lags you will double click and it will pop more then you wanted too its was a huge mistake to big to lose is why I posted it in forum so people can learn from my mistakes.

I'm sorry for your loss, similar thing happened to me on PC and the response of GMs was exactly the same. Unfortunately this really is part of their Policy and while you can say it was done by mistake, there is no way to prove this. They have to hold to their standard or people are going to abuse the system. It's just the way it is, you really need to be more careful :(.

• Like 2

If they would start reversing every "mistake" players make in this game, they would blow their yearly budget in a month. Someone said "do 2 reverses a year", but I think that just creates more issues. And why stop at only 2 reverses? Why not make it 10 reverses a year?

I think the policy of 0 reverses for mistakes of this nature is perfectly fine, even tho it sucks when it happens, especially if it's a result of lag.

• Like 1

I don't want to sound heartless but it's ironic that you tag support as 'careless' when it was yourself that was careless. 

As for being able to reverse such an action you possibly overestimate the powers of a Support client. I imagine they could create a +100 valks and put it in your inventory but I doubt they could just reverse it. 

Either way doing so opens up the floodgates to all sorts of spurious claims and abuse.

i feel for you but you should be more careful in the future with valuable assets.

• Like 2

There's so many cheaters when it comes to gaming. You know people would claim accident on PEN constantly. Was this stupid.... yes, but if its zero reversal problem then theres no gray area. Would create a big problem leaving it up to some PA employees discretion. 

Yup I totally understand where you guy come from where it’s they help me they gotta help everyone. I will just keep on grinding I got no doubt I’ll get it back up there but for certain I’m not gonna be rushing it like I have before. Too much on the line. But it’s also stupid that they can’t see that it was wasted on my 7karazak and that I would gladly destroy that wep for my 100 fs back

• Like 1

Well u shouldn't enchant this bow even to safe +7 on those stacks. Thats only your problem. Blame support now that cant give them back to you is sick.

5 hours ago, InfiniteBlack said:

As for being able to reverse such an action you possibly overestimate the powers of a Support client. I imagine they could create a +100 valks and put it in your inventory but I doubt they could just reverse it. 

Pretty sure it's very simple. All the would have to do is remove that item and replace it with a new weapon at +7 or even a weapon box if it was an easier process than reversing the enhancement. 

GMs have a lot of control with stuff like this. I can remember having my first ever wow character restored 5 years after deleting it with all the equipment he was wearing/carrying during that time.

Don't really get why people are banging on about PEN exploits and stuff like that. It's clearly a mistake and a little bit of GM discretion would go a long way in cases like this.

Damn man, that sucks. I would instantly quit this game if that happened to me lol. I'm already starting to play less cause the game simply isn't enjoyable with enchanting armor/weapons

• Like 1