ChilMeiSTer1968

Game Review After a Month

20 minutes ago, SlimTomale said:

Yeah i'm fairly certain that posting so game developers can read it and the responses is a good thing.     I have been playing this since it was in that open beta.   I have only now decided to say something and your wording and interpretation speaks volumes.     

"tards", "pansies"    

and doubting when someone says something is a good way to keep that cognititive dissonance going.   

I actually made a decision the other night to no longer pay for things in the pearl shop because I dont see this game being particularly vibrant for more then 6 months to a year.  I had hoped I had found a game that I could play for years.  I love the world and the lore and all the bits that make up this game.  Unfortunately I dont see a future for it.   I know others dont either...   good to make a splash but launch is over and the server peaks are short and then go dead very quickly.  Not really the hallmark of a game that is doing well.. /shrug 

Sorry, guess I was too ambivalent earlier. I meant to call you a straight up liar when you said switching servers didn't help. And all games peak after updates and then go straight back down. That's why developers have figured out how to space out updates and alternate between big content drops and balance fixes. 

The info is there anyone who cares can read it and decide for themselves.   Nothing like ignoring what else I say so you can try to win what you consider is an argument.  I'm just stating how it is.  People can believe it or not.   This is MY experience as someone who is an adult, plays regularly and takes part in literally all activities in the game from just grinding mobs, to fishing, to crafting and anything else the game has to offer.   

This is FACT it happens to me regularly I dont much care what you think of this fact.   /shrug 

Edited by SlimTomale

58 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

Truth is truth regardless if its a meme or satire or sarcasm. You cannot escape the logic that if you like to hurt other people because it gives you pleasure that is not a "normal" psychological condition.

You want to psychoanalyze people? Tell me what your PhD in psychology says about people who are so risk averse they won't level past 50 in this game out of fear they might die a couple times with no consequences. Or the people who keep coming back to a game they clearly don't enjoy with the sole purpose of trying to get other people to validate their experience.

15 minutes ago, SlimTomale said:

The info is there anyone who cares can read it and decide for themselves.   Nothing like ignoring what else I say so you can try to win what you consider is an argument.  I'm just stating how it is.  People can believe it or not.   This is MY experience as someone who is an adult, plays regularly and takes part in literally all activities in the game from just grinding mobs, to fishing, to crafting and anything else the game has to offer.   

This is FACT it happens to me regularly I dont much care what you think of this fact.   /shrug 

You know, you responded to a comment of mine where I said the only people who get griefed are people too proud to take a loss or people who are too stupid to switch servers. I don't see where you get such confidence to immediately dismiss the possibility that you might be one of the stupid ones.

1 hour ago, SlimTomale said:

No, what is fact is that you are clearly doing something to provoke this. You're also apparently the only person this ever happens to, supposedly. 

The FACT is, that nobody randomly kills someone for the sake of it. Usually it's all because of wardecs, personal grudges, or because someone is trolling server chat and/or insulting people in it. My guess is you're the latter. 

5 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

What server and system do you play on, I was on Xbox one x last night on Bal 2 server in Valencia city. The chat was dead seemed to be the same 10 players talking garbage on server chat (usual my guild tougher than yours blah blah blah) and Valencia and the Desert was a ghost town. I spent a good 2 hours without seeing another player while i farmed around that area and this was early evening on EU servers. I was surprised actually because when i booted up my game all the servers said crowded but not? 

NA server. I switch channels here and there but most channels chats are hilarious to me. Maybe chat dead cause most are grinding, i mean its already weird chatting and no time for that when grinding but i love reading with some music in the background. Some people i can think off the top of the head is someone name aqua and bunbun that gather attention in chat. Hilarious. Valencia chat is the best.

23 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

No, what is fact is that you are clearly doing something to provoke this. You're also apparently the only person this ever happens to, supposedly. 

The FACT is, that nobody randomly kills someone for the sake of it. Usually it's all because of wardecs, personal grudges, or because someone is trolling server chat and/or insulting people in it. My guess is you're the latter. 

Well i actually kill people for the sake of it when in get full karma just to burn it again. Its just my habit lol

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Well i actually kill people for the sake of it when in get full karma just to burn it again. Its just my habit lol

Then I'm glad you're NA. Pathetic stuff like that would honestly make me just shut the game off. Not to slam you, by any means, I just don't tolerate it when other people think ruining someone else's fun is entertainment. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Then I'm glad you're NA. Pathetic stuff like that would honestly make me just shut the game off. Not to slam you, by any means, I just don't tolerate it when other people think ruining someone else's fun is entertainment. 

We all find different things fun in bdo thats the beauty but its been great on this post need to grind to 61 take care fam

2 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

We all find different things fun in bdo thats the beauty but its been great on this post need to grind to 61 take care fam

Lol good luck with that, as a pure lifeskiller that's a level I'm not gonna see 😂

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

So who is the less truthful one in the forum again, I am sort of confused because the sheer amount of denialism that was happening was deafening.

24 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

So who is the less truthful one in the forum again, I am sort of confused because the sheer amount of denialism that was happening was deafening.

Ssssshhh now. Your blind naysaying is deafeningly dull. As if one person doing it means that EVERYONE does, fool. 

4 hours ago, justfaded said:

You want to psychoanalyze people? Tell me what your PhD in psychology says about people who are so risk averse they won't level past 50 in this game out of fear they might die a couple times with no consequences. Or the people who keep coming back to a game they clearly don't enjoy with the sole purpose of trying to get other people to validate their experience.

Let me rephrase your question: "Why wont you line up to die like hogs to the slaughter so I can satiate my sadistic urges at your expense?"

Kind of answers itself now don't it?

Pretty sure you said FACT and NOBODY does it. So perhaps you should rethink your way of stating your positions to be less absolute. Then again doing that would destroy the only source of amusement that these forum posts are actually providing.

Edited by DaxRazor
typo

10 hours ago, DaxRazor said:

Pretty sure you said FACT and NOBODY does it. So perhaps you should rethink your way of stating your positions to be less absolute. Then again doing that would destroy the only source of amusement that these forum posts are actually providing.

Lol, I also said "Usually" when giving reasons why players get killed. The only amusement here is how some people can't hold a conversation without repeating the same inane drivel. 

Anyhow I consider this issue closed I have posted the suggestion thread I had mentioned I would as I was thinking about it.   It would be cool of people could not call others names and accuse others of lying.    There  is no reason to lie or motivation to lie.     I posted trying to give input and said (for those who care to actually read) that I was considering starting a thread in the suggestion forum to improve the PvP.    So the thread is posted and I'm done trying to hold a conversation with people who are just busy name calling and trolling.     

5 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Lol, I also said "Usually" when giving reasons why players get killed. The only amusement here is how some people can't hold a conversation without repeating the same inane drivel

I think upon review that you will find that my posts are not repetitive nor are they absolutes, they are evidence supporting my positions on the state of the game, which you actually have avoided addressing except by contrarian absolutes and questioning the honesty of my statements. Plus a bit of name calling tossed in because that is the first and last refuge of the weak positioned in any debate.

I consider this thread  closed because it is obviously only going to deteriorate from here and frankly is not worth my time.

11 minutes ago, DaxRazor said:

I think upon review that you will find that my posts are not repetitive nor are they absolutes, they are evidence supporting my positions on the state of the game, which you actually have avoided addressing except by contrarian absolutes and questioning the honesty of my statements. Plus a bit of name calling tossed in because that is the first and last refuge of the weak positioned in any debate.

I consider this thread  closed because it is obviously only going to deteriorate from here and frankly is not worth my time.

Er....all you've literally done is dress up the same arguments all the haters use. Game's dying, game's bad, community is toxic, pvp is broken blah blah blah. 

Dress it up all you want, you're literally just Deathz Angel with better vocabulary. 

1 minute ago, Yiazzy said:

Er....all you've literally done is dress up the same arguments all the haters use. Game's dying, game's bad, community is toxic, pvp is broken blah blah blah. 

Dress it up all you want, you're literally just Deathz Angel with better vocabulary. 

the game is dead.. especially on EU. and no. just because YOU see a few people here and there dont mean its alive. and dont even B.S about how all servers are crowded then post a screenshot from beta.

no one wants to play a pay to win game where you get 1 shot and if you dont want to pay you have to grind for weeks just to get anything only to lose it in just 10 seconds. 

and this is the part where you lie and say you paid nothing got good drops you enchanted your gear with low fail stacks and got it straight away blah blah blah.....

I will use ARK as a good example as that is just like this game in a way.... in ARK you have to grind for hours and hours spend weeks trying to get anywhere only to lose all your hard work and all your progress In a few seconds. that's the same for this game all your hard work lost because you failed an enchant and it went down a level.... how Is that fun?

ARK is now dead because of the fact NO one likes to lose all their weeks of hardwork in a few seconds. EXACTLY like this game. this game will be dead EXACTLY like ARK because of the EXACT same reason.

(I await your white knight response of how this game is perfect and amazing with no flaws and it's not dead.)

19 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

Your in denial this game is on hospice lol. It truly had potential but money hungry devs have killed it, they should just stay with pc because console gamers wont put up with this trash. 

3 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Your in denial this game is on hospice lol. It truly had potential but money hungry devs have killed it, they should just stay with pc because console gamers wont put up with this trash. 

and console gamers dont put up with this trash. look at ARK... dead... tera.. dead... neverwinter... dead.... skyforge... dead... what do they all have in common? massive grindfests that take too much time to progress only to lose all your had work in a matter of seconds because of poor gameplay and bad decisions. they are all also massively pay to win as well.

yes I know ARK is not an mmo but it has the same thing as this game grind for weeks only to lose all your hard work in seconds.

console players dont like to grind and they dont like pay to win and all those games that have that are all dead. look at all the top games on xbox none of them have grinding mechanics and none of them have pay to win in it. says a lot...

Yeah look at enchanting in this game , if you fail past duo it degrades back to Pri? Horrible system but white knights love to defend it. Watch they gonna say" maybe this game is not for you then" lol

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

the game is dead.. especially on EU. and no. just because YOU see a few people here and there dont mean its alive. and dont even B.S about how all servers are crowded then post a screenshot from beta.

no one wants to play a pay to win game where you get 1 shot and if you dont want to pay you have to grind for weeks just to get anything only to lose it in just 10 seconds. 

and this is the part where you lie and say you paid nothing got good drops you enchanted your gear with low fail stacks and got it straight away blah blah blah.....

I will use ARK as a good example as that is just like this game in a way.... in ARK you have to grind for hours and hours spend weeks trying to get anywhere only to lose all your hard work and all your progress In a few seconds. that's the same for this game all your hard work lost because you failed an enchant and it went down a level.... how Is that fun?

ARK is now dead because of the fact NO one likes to lose all their weeks of hardwork in a few seconds. EXACTLY like this game. this game will be dead EXACTLY like ARK because of the EXACT same reason.

(I await your white knight response of how this game is perfect and amazing with no flaws and it's not dead.)

HAHAHA. This response is unbelievably naive and pathetic I can't take you seriously. 

1) EU is NOT dead. There are always loads of us talking in chat, in just ONE server. But hey, next time I see them all crowded, I'll take a pic and timestamp it for your snowflake ass, mkay? 

2) Indeed I didn't pay for a single thing pertaining to my gear, but that's because I don't pvp, so why would I need to? 

3) So what you're saying is that Ark PVP servers are now dead. What about the pve servers? And let's not forget the literal thousands of rented servers. Again, more uneducated naivety. 

Oh, look at that, I didn't call the game perfect or flawless. 

I now await your inevitable idiotic response saying how the game is dead and massively pay to win. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

and console gamers dont put up with this trash. look at ARK... dead... tera.. dead... neverwinter... dead.... skyforge... dead... what do they all have in common? massive grindfests that take too much time to progress only to lose all your had work in a matter of seconds because of poor gameplay and bad decisions. they are all also massively pay to win as well.

yes I know ARK is not an mmo but it has the same thing as this game grind for weeks only to lose all your hard work in seconds.

console players dont like to grind and they dont like pay to win and all those games that have that are all dead. look at all the top games on xbox none of them have grinding mechanics and none of them have pay to win in it. says a lot...

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

HAHAHA. This response is unbelievably naive and pathetic I can't take you seriously. 

1) EU is NOT dead. There are always loads of us talking in chat, in just ONE server. But hey, next time I see them all crowded, I'll take a pic and timestamp it for your snowflake ass, mkay? 

2) Indeed I didn't pay for a single thing pertaining to my gear, but that's because I don't pvp, so why would I need to? 

3) So what you're saying is that Ark PVP servers are now dead. What about the pve servers? And let's not forget the literal thousands of rented servers. Again, more uneducated naivety. 

Oh, look at that, I didn't call the game perfect or flawless. 

I now await your inevitable idiotic response saying how the game is dead and massively pay to win. 

Here is a question for everyone who's not enjoying this game and don't really like the PvP.

Do you enjoy the game for what it is? 

It's a yes or no question. It's not ok to force your opinions that you guys have said COUNTLESS times on people. That's not ok. It's not right. You have to leave other people to make their own opinions. If you don't like the game you can always leave but other than that. There is a suggestion forums and there is already a POST about the open world PVP who seriously don't like it. But hey. You guys have to keep on complaining. 

@Yiazzy. I got you with the NA screen shot. The game clearly is not dead. :) 

IMG_D0EBEACC6094-1.jpeg