Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shadi

2nd half road map 2019

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Shadi said:

Whats in store ?

No idea, Shirna and Trent already said they haven't even considered it yet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest i think they shouldnt even put out road maps all it does is make people ask every week, every stream when will get this and that. They should let us know like a week before when something new is coming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

To be honest i think they shouldnt even put out road maps all it does is make people ask every week, every stream when will get this and that. They should let us know like a week before when something new is coming.

Agreed. The sense of entitlement BECAUSE of the road map was a bit too big. It's easy for some to think that, just because they bought a product/service, they own the business they paid money to and can tell them what to do while criticising every action made or not made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

To be honest i think they shouldnt even put out road maps all it does is make people ask every week, every stream when will get this and that. They should let us know like a week before when something new is coming.

Ahem. "WeN aRe NeW cLaSsEs CoMiNg?" 

Agreed, wholeheartedly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 Q will mostly be:

Kamasylve - since it's getting pushed back

4 New Classes - probably will see archer, tamer, and 2 from the popular vote from the survey

Margoria / Sail Boats-Frigates / Guild Galley

Drieghan

Rebam skills (crap filler skills for most classes)

New world bosses - Karanda, Nouver, Garmoth, Offin Tet

Marni's Stones - my guess at the end of road map

Capotia Accessories

Alchemy Stones

Villas

More QoL changes from Voice of Adventures 

Castle Sieges / Calpheon  & Mediah Node wars

Daily Grind Hour / Bells / Training Dummies - with the final PC exp curve

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They said Sunday they try to get kamasylve out in early to mid July. Wouldn't place  it in second Roadmap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nimrod said:

They said Sunday they try to get kamasylve out in early to mid July. Wouldn't place  it in second Roadmap

July kind of is second road map, but without splitting hairs, yeah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about fixes and class balance ? I mean wouldn´t be nice to get some optimalizations ? Large scale PVP like contest wars are horrible even with the xbox X. 

 

ANd fairly there are some classes that needs to be fixed, buffed/ nerfed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tyraer said:

What about fixes and class balance ? I mean wouldn´t be nice to get some optimalizations ? Large scale PVP like contest wars are horrible even with the xbox X. 

 

ANd fairly there are some classes that needs to be fixed, buffed/ nerfed.

All class balances for the most part come from the Korean version from PC. Every skill in the the game right now is current with what PC has. Yes Shirna and Trent have mentioned they look at things differently because of the xbox, but the balances come from the "flagship" game. The only thing we do not have is the CC changes due to not having the common 540 boss gear GS that is common with PC accounts. 

Look at it this way road map isn't to talk about balances and bug fixes it to show off content coming. New QoL. New Classes. New Regions. New Bosses. Things like that. not small subtle stat changes. Those come in the small weekly/ near weekly updates we get.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nimrod said:

They said Sunday they try to get kamasylve out in early to mid July. Wouldn't place  it in second Roadmap

And Yes I watched that stream but if July starts the new road map and they say they are behind, does that not qualify Kamasylve as Q2 material now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2019 at 12:43 PM, Shadi said:

Whats in store ?

I bet that second road map won't come till kama is released so end of July.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2019 at 12:58 AM, Nightingale said:

The only thing we do not have is the CC changes due to not having the common 540 boss gear GS that is common with PC accounts.

we have the PC CC system already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2019 at 1:45 PM, Nightingale said:

4 New Classes - probably will see archer, tamer, and 2 from the popular vote from the survey

 

Tamer🖤  i'll be soooo happy if she's really in the next new classes! \o/

Edited by Purple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2019 at 10:03 AM, Roots said:

we have the PC CC system already

Last i checked a zerker can still use all 3 grabs back to back. That means the CC changes are not on xbox. If any one of the 3 grab were performed to quickly the player would be grab immune. 

 

This also is only noticeable, once you have the gear we a rocking on PC, 300+ accuracy, means every CC would land, now after the changes it's hit or miss. 

Edited by Nightingale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably won't get the next group of 4 toons until Kama or after, hopefully 2nd half of roadmap will have a server without PvP on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2019 at 6:00 PM, Nightingale said:

And Yes I watched that stream but if July starts the new road map and they say they are behind, does that not qualify Kamasylve as Q2 material now? 

Technically if Kamasylve is not out with this update (26JUN2019) then yes, it would be part of the 2nd half of 2019 instead of the 1st half. Which means that their website is falsely advertising it since it states it would be in the 1st half of 2019. Regardless of if it was said on a stream or not, it being delayed is not posted anywhere on an official page (be it the website or forums).

that said, they have basically stopped even looking at the forums from the looks of it. They were posting regularly about the updates on here but haven’t really posted anything about the updates for a while now.

Edited by Downtain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Downtain said:

Technically if Kamasylve is not out with this update (26JUN2019) then yes, it would be part of the 2nd half of 2019 instead of the 1st half. Which means that their website is falsely advertising it since it states it would be in the 1st half of 2019. Regardless of if it was said on a stream or not, it being delayed is not posted anywhere on an official page (be it the website or forums).

that said, they have basically stopped even looking at the forums from the looks of it. They were posting regularly about the updates on here but haven’t really posted anything about the updates for a while now.

No, Kama is not going to be a part of 2nd road map.

We knew kama will be  delayed to July window since awakening showcase stream so I don't understand why would it suddenly end up in 2nd half road map. 

New road map coming after Kama release, most likely end of July. 

So far they have completed all the road map except kama pretty smoothly so give them some credit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

No, Kama is not going to be a part of 2nd road map.

We knew kama will be  delayed to July window since awakening showcase stream so I don't understand why would it suddenly end up in 2nd half road map. 

New road map coming after Kama release, most likely end of July. 

So far they have completed all the road map except kama pretty smoothly so give them some credit. 

 

Again, since it is coming in July and not this coming update it is technically part of the second half of the year which should technically make it a part of that road map. That being said, if it is delayed it should be posted on the website or forums, not only said in a live stream as not everyone can see the live streams. (I haven’t been able to watch them since around the time mediah came out for what ever reason they just won’t load/play for me even on YouTube)..

that being said, i get that it is something that has to be coded and that bugs/issues can arise while coding the regions making it fall behind schedule, these things can’t really be helped, but to have things delayed and not announced on any of the official platforms (website or forums) is rediculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Downtain said:

Again, since it is coming in July and not this coming update it is technically part of the second half of the year which should technically make it a part of that road map. That being said, if it is delayed it should be posted on the website or forums, not only said in a live stream as not everyone can see the live streams. (I haven’t been able to watch them since around the time mediah came out for what ever reason they just won’t load/play for me even on YouTube)..

that being said, i get that it is something that has to be coded and that bugs/issues can arise while coding the regions making it fall behind schedule, these things can’t really be helped, but to have things delayed and not announced on any of the official platforms (website or forums) is rediculous. 

Nobody is going to rework entire webpage graphics due to few weeks of delay. They'll just release in July, then take down whole Roadmap and possibly not even do a second one, cause Roadmap is nothing necessary and it's only triggering guys like you when things get bit unexpected as these sometimes tend to do with big game releases.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Nobody is going to rework entire webpage graphics due to few weeks of delay. They'll just release in July, then take down whole Roadmap and possibly not even do a second one, cause Roadmap is nothing necessary and it's only triggering guys like you when things get bit unexpected as these sometimes tend to do with big game releases.

Exactly.

Road maps are graphical presentations of plans. Things often go south during development.

@Downtain is simply salty cause it was not put on the website and the fact that whole community speaks about it is not enough for him. 

He overuses the word technically so I will speak in his language. 

Technically, road map is only a rough guideline of planned content release. Doesn't have to work out.

Technically, PA never officially said that all will be done 100% on time. 

Technically, if it was said during official  stream that Kama will be delayed it is official. One should not limit himself to website info. News are released quicker on twitch, twitter or even discord. We know from twitch that 5th pet is coming although there is still no info about it on the website. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Exactly.

Road maps are graphical presentations of plans. Things often go south during development.

@Downtain is simply salty cause it was not put on the website and the fact that whole community speaks about it is not enough for him. 

He overuses the word technically so I will speak in his language. 

Technically, road map is only a rough guideline of planned content release. Doesn't have to work out.

Technically, PA never officially said that all will be done 100% on time. 

Technically, if it was said during official  stream that Kama will be delayed so it is official. One should not limit himself to website info. News are released quicker on twitch, twitter or even discord. We know from twitch that 5th pet is coming although there is still no info about it on the website. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×