Sign in to follow this  
EVRYTHG

I Crashed Ur Market

I listed weapon blackstones in stacks of 1000 and relisted them over and over until the price went from 194k to 120k. You are welcome.

Posted (edited)

If xb1 has the same tax as pc you just made someone roughly 40k per black stone. Or @43mil per thou.

Edited by prochilles

13 minutes ago, EVRYTHG said:

I listed weapon blackstones in stacks of 1000 and relisted them over and over until the price went from 194k to 120k. You are welcome.

“Market Abusing” refers to the following:  

(1) An act of harming other members by manipulating the market price of an in-game item.  

Example) An act of repeatedly trading a certain item at the highest/lowest price in order to manipulate the market price.  

Example) An act of making multiples of items and trading between accounts to move silver.  

Example) An act of intentionally selling or purchasing repeatedly to manipulate the market price of an item.

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/Policy/Policy/PolicyDtl?policyNo=4&revision=

@CM Trent @CM Valencia @[CM]Shirna @[GM]Kusha @[CM] Serena

Many players are doing this. Including your beloved partnered Blades Boques; he is always boasting about it on his stream. The community deserves justice, please punish accordingly. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

(1) An act of harming other members by manipulating the market price of an in-game item.  

Example) An act of repeatedly trading a certain item at the highest/lowest price in order to manipulate the market price.  

Example) An act of making multiples of items and trading between accounts to move silver.  

Example) An act of intentionally selling or purchasing repeatedly to manipulate the market price of an item.

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/Policy/Policy/PolicyDtl?policyNo=4&revision=

Many players are doing this. Including your beloved partnered Blades Boques; he is always boasting about it on his stream. The community deserves justice, please punish accordingly. 

Oh no forum police haha what a joke go farm some mobs dude

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Oh no forum police haha what a joke go farm some mobs dude

Love your contribution! Thanks!

I'm just looking for some accountability. Is that really too much to ask for? I know this logic is foreign to you.

Edited by Bravo
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Love your contribution! Thanks!

I'm just looking for some accountability. Is that really too much to ask for? I know this logic is foreign to you.

Very foreign lol

25 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I mean if he actually did this intentionally GMs can look at the logs and take action if they see fit too. as for Blade.... while i may find he is ONE lucky SoB, He does not directly do what this guy claimed he did. which was repeatedly list items to make a market crash to min price. IF you were smart to look ahead Weapon stones will balance out around 210k.... 57k per stone profit till when that happens... you could be the next blade boques. 

I just buy them off the night vendor now.

120k is fine either way

Posted (edited)

Fine by me, sold my Weapon Blackstones at ~200k/piece before the price dropped again.

Edited by Grammaticus

13 hours ago, EVRYTHG said:

Weird flex but okay. 

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Weird flex but 

He's not flexing, he's trying to make money by getting people to buy and raise the price.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, justfaded said:

He's not flexing, he's trying to make money by getting people to buy and raise the price.

Not flexing...flat out lying. Weapon blackstones haven't been 194k for weeks, and it was a gradual decline.

Edited by Jammer480

49 minutes ago, justfaded said:

Decreasing the value by 74k per stone is a weird way of making money......

2 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Decreasing the value by 74k per stone is a weird way of making money......

Are you trolling me? If his method actually worked, he can buy out more stones at their lowest point and then sell when it eventually rebounds after the artificial deflation. Not rocket science.

2 hours ago, justfaded said:

Are you trolling me? If his method actually worked, he can buy out more stones at their lowest point and then sell when it eventually rebounds after the artificial deflation. Not rocket science.

Well, considering he's in breach of the policy, he won't be making any money 😅