Sign in to follow this  
Bnews757

Satisfied or rerolling

How is everyone liking their awakenings? Wiz main from pc so i feel right at home just getting use to controllers but for wiz not that bad.

Edited by Bnews757
Mispell

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

How is everyone liking their awakenings? Wiz main from pc so i feel right at home just getting use to controllers but for wiz not that bad.

Striker transitions are sweet. 

• Like 1

not liking the warrior so far, maybe due not having the weapon at TRI? 

Edited by maXmood

1 hour ago, maXmood said:

not liking the warrior so far, maybe due not having the weapon at TRI? 

What level? How many skill points? Ap? 

43 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

What level? How many skill points? Ap? 

lvl 57

can't remember exact numbers now, but i think 950+ skill points, 166ap, not sure what's the awa weapon at, but it's +15 green.

6 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

I'm not, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO PLAY YET. 😭

Self-F

Starting to get the hang of some striker combos. Still trying to work out some of the PC combos on Xbox. Never played the PC version, but some of the combos don't seem to transition the same.

Overall it feels okay but I would have like to have seen a few more transitions to get in & out of awakening through flows and combos.

Loving witch with the MUCH faster animations. The only thing that's bothering me atm is when I'm out gathering if I hit the Y button at slightly the wrong time I switch to combat stance. Not a huge deal, just annoying 

I love my Sorc even more now, pretty much all my issues from pre awakened have been fixed, I just need more sp. Never rolling off sorc.

A bit disapointed by the quest.

After starting it,i though maybe i will have to go across the map,find npc,get some backstory,go to some hidden cave,find relics or talismans,find wise people,ect....but no.A simple ,short quest.

Then,i discover what is awakening.A fancy word,it's just a secondary weapon plus some new skills.

Don't get me wrong,i like it.Better to have more than less.It can be mixed or use as a main playstyle.Cool.

By default,i did reset my still.Lately i realized that i got skills that i didn't really use.

Now,i will test awakening and see where i want to spend my skill points.

Still playing lahn but wanting to reroll to Valkyrie once release :0 have my tet zarka and kutum waiting for her ;-;