Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

When we getting new classes

Been waiting for a few classes so i can get them to 49, hope tamer, kuno, valk, mystic all get released at the same time. Since awakening is now in the game they can release the rest of the classes. I know some will be like why do you care you can't even get awakening your 49 blah blah blah, your missing most of the game by staying 49 blah blah, why you still playing uninstall blah blah blah, ....ect. Lol i play my way deal with it. Just want to see if theres any new information on classes, don't need the haters or fanbois.

New information? The new information is that there is none. Still next month at the earliest. 

Until then, be patient, and stop being so passive aggressive. 

Lmao I remember a month ago you were saying we weren’t getting awakening for 4 months 😂, how we were so far behind due to bugs that need fixing first, and they should slow down content anyway. Now you’re pushing for new classes. Oof man you’re actually the biggest joke I’ve seen on the forums.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Anyone said:

Lmao I remember a month ago you were saying we weren’t getting awakening for 4 months 😂, how we were so far behind due to bugs that need fixing first, and they should slow down content anyway. Now you’re pushing for new classes. Oof man you’re actually the biggest joke I’ve seen on the forums.

Facts he is such a joke. I think he gets bored and wants to argue on forums so he makes bait post

Posted (edited)

Just join the official discord and ask the gm's and cm yourself.

Someone in my guild posted around 3 weeks a Screenshot when a  gm was online Ingame and he said that maehwa is coming very soon. When ur lucky new classes July. My guess is August to September. In early to mid July they trying to get kamasylve out. Then the first Roadmap would be finish. I don't thing they place much resources in converting the pc classes to xbox.

Hoping for maehwa archer valk mystique and ninja

Edited by Nimrod

1 hour ago, Anyone said:

Yea!! 

I just figured they would hurry content now in fear that they are going to lose their income once the mtx ban goes in effect and they have to get rid of the Pearl shop, you know quick cash grab and go. So yeah was wrong about awakening but remember i also predicted that game would be dead within 14 months after launch too so theres still that.

6 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

I just figured they would hurry content now in fear that they are going to lose their income once the mtx ban goes in effect and they have to get rid of the Pearl shop, you know quick cash grab and go. So yeah was wrong about awakening but remember i also predicted that game would be dead within 14 months after launch too so theres still that.

....it astounds me. Even though you could just respond rationally, noooo, more conspiratorial and childish drivel. Ughhhhh. Well, that's the last time I waste precious finger effort replying. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Bans, game dead in 14months lol, your a lvl49 stuck in veila and cant even enjoy higher content, game is dead for you already lol just uninstall

Edited by Bnews757
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Bans, game dead in 14months lol, your a lvl49 stuck in veila and cant even enjoy higher content, game is dead for you already lol just uninstall

That's very insightful thanks i would have never thought of that. Will i lol no way to not even be on topic ever, but thanks for always bashing every one of my posts i didn't know you were a fan of mine but it shows.

6 hours ago, Rapucapu said:

Dead braingel please go away dont come back...

I just can't believe people still responding to this pos...and all her multiple accounts. deathz dangle (and all fake accounts) is just a trollie (and even not a good one at that) best way to get her to leave is ignore her snowflake comments.

All in good time my friend, I still have to reach the kamasylvia area and possibly I said maybe some class will come, I believe, since there was already a poll by the developer on Facebook about the players' preference for the next class to be introduced in the game, they are running to leave the version of xbox updated also to the PC, remember that on the PC the classes aroused were one by one so I think any complaint about lack of content in xbox is not valid because they are doing an excellent job in this.

😁

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

I just can't believe people still responding to this pos...and all her multiple accounts. deathz dangle (and all fake accounts) is just a trollie (and even not a good one at that) best way to get her to leave is ignore her snowflake comments.

Your not even dismissing the topic, what a toxic community always attacking others that don't share your views.

To be honest Im a bit surprised there no additions of classes thus far I didn't play for a good while and now that there's a support class Inc it sparked my interest in the game but nothing has changed after Lyn came despite the missing classes of whom some are the first to be before the new classes but they got there reasons and the only thing we can do is prep. and wait. 

20 hours ago, Astolti said:

To be honest Im a bit surprised there no additions of classes thus far I didn't play for a good while and now that there's a support class Inc it sparked my interest in the game but nothing has changed after Lyn came despite the missing classes of whom some are the first to be before the new classes but they got there reasons and the only thing we can do is prep. and wait. 

How can you be "surprised" although I know you've been here since day one and I know that you have seen the road map which clearly stated that there will be no new classes until the end of June. Stop putting fuel to the fire of entitlement. 

On 6/5/2019 at 1:36 AM, Deathz Angel said:

Even if they care about mtx, which they probably don't because it will take years before it hits this mmo (if it ever will), it's still only in us...

The amount of stupid conspiration you are posting is insane, nothing has changed since pre release posts.

If you willingly don't explore half of the content of the game, how can you cry about more content... PvP on random noobs doesn't happen as often as you imagine.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

Even if they care about mtx, which they probably don't because it will take years before it hits this mmo (if it ever will), it's still only in us...

The amount of stupid conspiration you are posting is insane, nothing has changed since pre release posts.

If you willingly don't explore half of the content of the game, how can you cry about more content... PvP on random noobs doesn't happen as often as you imagine.

Its trash. If this is PvP game they would have PvP quests rewards and gear and PvP would always be on but it doesn't have these things. In fact to do node wars you have to be on channel 1 of any server group. The fact they force you to accept PvP at 50 or stay 49 forever right there tells me they can keep it off if they wanted to for non pvpers like me so then we could get awakening and be able to play the content. They even turn it off when zarka spawns so you can't tell me they can't do it or say " dur um they would have to change core mechanics of the game" like i know some of you pvpers will. Till then im going to be playing other games and stalking the forums.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Its trash. If this is PvP game they would have PvP quests rewards and gear and PvP would always be on but it doesn't have these things. In fact to do node wars you have to be on channel 1 of any server group. The fact they force you to accept PvP at 50 or stay 49 forever right there tells me they can keep it off if they wanted to for non pvpers like me so then we could get awakening and be able to play the content. They even turn it off when zarka spawns so you can't tell me they can't do it or say " dur um they would have to change core mechanics of the game" like i know some of you pvpers will. Till then im going to be playing other games and stalking the forums.

They will never change 49 quest as the PvP is minimal if you don't fk with others

Edited by Daniel

53 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Just having open world PvP is bad idea

Go see a doctor. Maybe there is still hope.

I can imagine you whining about diablo being 2.5d while it should be 3d on diablo forums...

13 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

How can you be "surprised" although I know you've been here since day one and I know that you have seen the road map which clearly stated that there will be no new classes until the end of June. Stop putting fuel to the fire of entitlement. 

True but you will agree its taking a while.. Tho understandably why. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Go see a doctor. Maybe there is still hope.

I can imagine you whining about diablo being 2.5d while it should be 3d on diablo forums...

??? What are you talking about bro? Diablo 3 was ok for the first play through i have not touched it since necromancer was released. Next your going to tell me i play league of legends wrong because i only play co-op vs Ai lol. Titan fall 2 for frontier defense only and story mode lol.