Sign in to follow this  
Krieg

Have they fixed our screen issues yet?

Am i missing something or have they still not fixed our screens. I finally come back to black desert after like 2 months of being pissed because i can't see my whole screen and i still can't find an option to properly resize the display so i can see everything. They said that this would be fixed shortly after launch and here we are at awakening now and i still don't see a way to properly fix this issue. I know my Tv is old but i shouldn't need to buy a new one to have such a simple thing fixed....

39 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Am i missing something or have they still not fixed our screens. I finally come back to black desert after like 2 months of being pissed because i can't see my whole screen and i still can't find an option to properly resize the display so i can see everything. They said that this would be fixed shortly after launch and here we are at awakening now and i still don't see a way to properly fix this issue. I know my Tv is old but i shouldn't need to buy a new one to have such a simple thing fixed....

Old? You sound like you're playing on a 12" screen. 

To be honest, there isn't anything to be fixed. Nothing is in the way. Maybe that's because I'm just better able to see what's happening on the screen than some people, maybe it's because I have a bigger TV, idk. But it certainly isn't an issue. 

1 hour ago, Krieg said:

Lol the option for adjusting your screen is now over a month or longer in game xD go to ringmenue go to the 3rd tab I think there is a symbol with 4 corners in it, put it in the quickslot, exit menue and adjust your screen!!!! See there it's working😅

Sounds like you have a TV 'overscan' HDMI setting, or even an old fashioned cinema zoom 16:9 function that needs adjusting. Try looking through those old fashioned TV settings and the display buttons within the Xbox settings themselves too.