Sign in to follow this  
Bnews757

Wiz/ witch buffs pve

Posted (edited)

Cant wait till these hit xbox will be nice. According to another reddit post they just went live on taiwan server. 

Edited by Bnews757

I bet it won't be any time soon and the sad fact is that it's meant to address much deeper issue with Flows and Wiz / Witch High Tier AP Scalling which is just.. Sad on Awa skills. Basically you are OP low-mid tier, then you go straight Trash.

Nice example: 

21 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

I bet it won't be any time soon and the sad fact is that it's meant to address much deeper issue with Flows and Wiz / Witch High Tier AP Scalling which is just.. Sad on Awa skills. Basically you are OP low-mid tier, then you go straight Trash.

Nice example: 

I agree with you 100 percent

9 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

Nice example: 

Wtffff. I dont get how dmg actually goes down with more ap. I thought it when ppl talked about ap scaling they meant your dmg barely increases but damn that is awful

4 minutes ago, Death said:

Wtffff. I dont get how dmg actually goes down with more ap. I thought it when ppl talked about ap scaling they meant your dmg barely increases but damn that is awful

Yes that is crazy, i cant get it to enlarge any bigger on my phone. What weapons did he swap out? Was it a nouver at 280? What did he switch down to 240ap?