Sign in to follow this  
Silencium

What Lifeskill have you been chasing?

I don't run into to many ingame lifeskillers mostly PvP monkeys or Grinders. Curious to see what life skilling paths y'all have taken. Also what are your goals for your lifeskill(s)? 

Edited by Silencium

Almost every lifeskills.

Gathering by default.It's needed to get ingredients/materials (cooking,alchemy,processing) + quests.

Cooking,alchemy,very usefull to get a buff or make my own hp potions + quests.

Training,i just ride my horses and start breeding later on.

Fishing,fun,peaceful and it's the only lifeskill with a mini-game + quests.

Trading is cool,i usually  do it while leveling up my weight capacity + quests.

Hunting,i just did the first two quests and do the rest maybe this week end or next week + quests.

Farming is only lifeskill that i didn't do.Maybe later.

• Like 1

I'm a lifeskiller and PVP monkey. I play too much.

And I'm mostly into gathering, processing and my worker empire. I've also dabbled in cooking, alchemy and fishing.

Edited by DTG
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Silencium said:

I don't run into to many ingame lifeskillers mostly PvP monkeys or Grinders. Curious to see what life skilling paths y'all have taken. Also what are your goals for your lifeskill(s)? 

I've done it all. My lowest rank so far is Skilled 4 Hunting. 

Everything else is at least Professional, with Gathering and Processing above Artisan 5.

• Like 1

I do a lot of crafting/gathering i like to make wagons and boats but its a lot of running around to get it leveled to where i want, have not tried sailing or hunting yet but may eventually if im still playing.

• Like 1

ATM

I'm Artisan 7 in gathering 

Master 4 processing 

Pro 6 farming 

Artisan 10 in cooking 

Skilled 8 in Alchemy 

I have 10 trade crate shops up atm and somewhere around 10k junk crates sitting in Arehaza but haven't turned them in because I'm short on cp to connect without selling off a bunch of my shops. I have 20k grapes and somewhere around 100k grains saved up though and plan to semi afk power level cooking for master this weekend so I should have my cp I need by the end of it

The other life skills I haven't really touched 

• Like 1

Although my levels are not as high as the above poster, I pretty much do them all, except horse training. I just haven't got around to it yet. Gathering and Processing are pre-requisites to everything really, and cooking follows naturally because you are always feeding your workers. Cooking led me to try Alchemy, which forced me to up my farming game. I've jumped on the Hunting bandwagon too.

My life skills and worker empire, are my silver making substitute for pure grinding. I get bored of grinding after an hour or so, but I will quite happily potter about tending fields, jumping into my house to cook stuff and travel around moving resources for crafting things to sell on the cm.

Long term goals are hunting on the seas, making silver so I don't have to go to world bosses much and just seeing how high I can make those levels go. BDO can be played, and enjoyed, in a variety of ways.

• Like 2

There are several lifeskiller guilds out there, including my own EastIndiaCo, you are not alone. Most of our members are leveling hunting to get Artisan Matchlocks to use on the Blue Whale. We have been downing the whales in 30mins or less with less than two full groups. Some are pursuing Training to level up horses, others farm. I am focused on fishing and trading. M6 Fishing and A6 Trading. 

• Like 1