NorwayChan

What's the fastest way to level a horse?

Hello! I have looked around and couldn't find any answers to this question so I decided to ask it myself! I was wondering if anyone knew the fastest way to level a horse? I know you can set a point far away and let your horse ride it, since we don't have auto looping. But my questions is, wouldn't our controllers shut off? I would be fine leaving the consol on all night but the controller would shut off and result in the game "pausing". I love horses so I would like to have all the teirs in the game, but it would take forever since I would have to level the horses up to 30, so it could possibly take weeks. Sorry for the long post but I'm just genually curious what others do or if anyone has a solution I could use! Thank you ♡

My personal experience is tame 4 wild horses, buy or make noble wagon, connect all 4 horses to same wagon. Left trigger+X will set auto loop when you set destination identified by green line. You can leave it on all nite if you wish just make sure you watch the whole loop run at least once because if it gets stuck to won't have any gain. It levels all 4 at once or however many you connect to it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, NorwayChan said:

Thank you so much! But how do you keep the controller on? Without it shutting off?

I’ve left my horse on auto loop for hours before, not overnight as I afk fish, but on auto loop I just turn my controller off and the horse keeps running. My Xbox is set to never turn off and the screen goes dark but it’s always kept going. I suggest setting an auto loop then turning off your controller and checking it keeps going, once you’re sure you can leave it going overnight. 

Also, if you have more than one horse, hook them up to a wagon and set them off, they level slower but you benefit from being able to have 4 horses on the go. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1